Forgot to set advertising budget for an event :)

So i forgot to set the avertising budget for an event that happened last night, once it hit the day of the event i realised and was mad about it all day. the event came and i checked the post event stats, the event just about sold out and i made much more profit than i normally would have because of the lack of advertising spend.

So have i just sold the show out on hype alone, I still dont think i could bring myself to not assign any again without any advice...........

So i forgot to set the avertising budget for an event that happened last night, once it hit the day of the event i realised and was mad about it all day. the event came and i checked the post event stats, the event just about sold out and i made much more profit than i normally would have because of the lack of advertising spend.

So have i just sold the show out on hype alone, I still dont think i could bring myself to not assign any again without any advice...........

Yes, this means you heavily overbooked the event - meaning the hype of your fighters alone was enough to more than adequately fill your arena size. I don't suggest you do this often, and you might want to consider larger arenas.

Yes, this means you heavily overbooked the event - meaning the hype of your fighters alone was enough to more than adequately fill your arena size. I don't suggest you do this often, and you might want to consider larger arenas.

It was a fairly average bunch of fighters though, i mean no one in my org are top fighters at the moment, none of my champions were on the card. as it stands i cant really afford to movfe to bigger arenas, i have had 1 event at the 1000 capacity arena and the 2000 is a little bit too much for my budget as it stands, so do you think if i just keep pluugin away with wild bobs shows for now there is no need to assign any advertising spend?

although i'm new to the business, i'm not nearly as green when it comes to picking up on good ideas. my advice would be; when putting on a card of similar size and stature, commit the same amount to advertising and see what happens. our greatest inventions are founded on a mountain of mistakes, in this instance you're not setting the budget may turn out to be a blessing in disguise to your org's warchest.

It was a fairly average bunch of fighters though, i mean no one in my org are top fighters at the moment, none of my champions were on the card. as it stands i cant really afford to movfe to bigger arenas, i have had 1 event at the 1000 capacity arena and the 2000 is a little bit too much for my budget as it stands, so do you think if i just keep pluugin away with wild bobs shows for now there is no need to assign any advertising spend?

It would be a lot smarter to put money into advertising and raise ticket prices.

The ideal is to sell all but 1 ticket, since it lets you know that you basically had the maximum ticket price possible at the given advertisement level.