(Mother) AA vs. (Brian) AA vs. New AA

23 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your favorite AA?

• (Mother) AA
    • (Brian) AA
    • New AA

So there have been many faces of AA, personally i like the old AA (Mother) the best...

Below are examples.

Old AA (Mother)

everyone yell at me + call name. nobody wait time explain.

so this people no like my fighter, my org. MANY MANY do this? ok, i win fight that make me bad. others do this, they lose fight they good person?

nobody know thing. they say, they not know.

all you need put away pride. too pridefull.

thank you. +I mail all member of HWP many time say: want release? i release any fighter need leave. qfc? anyone do qfc i pay you for.

i not evil overlord.

ludicrous? lol. thesaurus? yes i understand much, i research much. i try. i have disability.

(Brian) AA

Try to find (without using Cntr + F or edit>find function) james brown in the list below.( i spelt it wrong so you cant use the cheating way!)

I am brian, the spokesperson for HWP and i am here to ask this to be fixed.

First off, i know that this was intended to house 1 of 6 weight classes and orgs with less than 300 members for a maximum of around 50 fighters to be in any given selection box. Well HWP has about 220 fighters in a single selection box.

now this is only bad because they are not ranked by hype/pop nor alphabetical. it can take almost an hour just to find people in the drop down list. Then to have to redo fights due to declined fights, absent fighters and you name it. This process of easter egg hunting for a certain fighter out of a list of 220 is just insane.

Now i know "it wasnt intended for one weight devision". Ok, but the solution will not only help me. Im sure even having 50 fighters in that list can be cumbersome if you do not have them memorized.

So im asking for you to please sort them by something other than join date. to do this properly a search function would be best, but for the sake of simplicity and ease of the programming the sorting change will do fine.

running an org is hard work. many people quit a few months in do to the time consumption. so why make it harder for the org owners? this is a very important one.

and currently u can view the new AA here

It doesn't really matter which AA you like, fact of the matter is that this person is the most dedicated roleplayer on here. Must take a tonne of effort to manage a gimmick whereby you deal with having a character with multiple personalities. Too bad this isn't some wrestling e-fed. But hey, props for the effort and consistency AA.

:P

It doesn't really matter which AA you like, fact of the matter is that this person is the most dedicated roleplayer on here. Must take a tonne of effort to manage a gimmick whereby you deal with having a character with multiple personalities. Too bad this isn't some wrestling e-fed. But hey, props for the effort and consistency AA.

:P

it does matter, i like the Mother AA the best and want her back pronto!

it does matter, i like the Mother AA the best and want her back pronto!

Pfft, frankly I'm waiting for him/her (probably a him that acted like a her) to unveil his/her next personality. I hear it trumps all her previous work.

Pfft, frankly I'm waiting for him/her (probably a him that acted like a her) to unveil his/her next personality. I hear it trumps all her previous work.

maybe a 21yr old party girl that talks with sexual undertones

i also love the fact that the Mother AA was the one running the HWP org when it would schedule a 10-0 beast against 0-0 noobs for sacrifice (i personally dont have any experience with this, just what i read from threads).

So, while we're discussing who our favourite AA is, pigeon English Momma AA, perfect English daughter AA, and genie AA Brian (appeared out of nowhere)...

...how about someone set up odds on how many more AA's there will by Christmas?

I think it's safe to say that there must be a distant cousin AA waiting in the wings somewhere, not to mention a gardener AA, who takes over when the 3 main AA's go on holiday.

I'd also wager there is a doctor AA, a prison AA and a canine version AA.

I for one think we should run a book on which underdevoped country mother AA left to pursue the American dream of owning your own business and your own gun at the same time.

Im going for Cambodia

So, while we're discussing who our favourite AA is, pigeon English Momma AA, perfect English daughter AA, and genie AA Brian (appeared out of nowhere)...

...how about someone set up odds on how many more AA's there will by Christmas?

I think it's safe to say that there must be a distant cousin AA waiting in the wings somewhere, not to mention a gardener AA, who takes over when the 3 main AA's go on holiday.

I'd also wager there is a doctor AA, a prison AA and a canine version AA.

Rapist uncle AA, abandoned kitten AA, Mexican babysitter AA and first cousin twice removed AA, at the very least.

what is the story of HBK?

he had (has) a few accounts on here and made a big story up and said he was leaving the game cause he knew he was going to get busted on the hbk account so he asked for that account to be deleted but he already had another account as legendary legend and possibly others -- use to be part of fighters pit till he pulled some crap and turned into a rat -- good manger with the game and sliders but worthless as a person

he had (has) a few accounts on here and made a big story up and said he was leaving the game cause he knew he was going to get busted on the hbk account so he asked for that account to be deleted but he already had another account as legendary legend and possibly others -- use to be part of fighters pit till he pulled some crap and turned into a rat -- good manger with the game and sliders but worthless as a person

damn, i thought that guy was legit just cuz he's part of convicted.

I was introduced to Mother AA in the mma chat--she helped me a ton, and yes, could barely speak english.

Later on, I noticed that AA was speaking very good English and became confused.

I have been in his/her alliance--gentle way-- for some time now, and I can say regardless of the multiple identities, he/she is a genuinely nice person that is the donald trump of mmatycoon.

I was introduced to Mother AA in the mma chat--she helped me a ton, and yes, could barely speak english.

Later on, I noticed that AA was speaking very good English and became confused.

I have been in his/her alliance--gentle way-- for some time now, and I can say regardless of the multiple identities, he/she is a genuinely nice person that is the donald trump of mmatycoon.

With or without the hair?

http://www.insidesocal.com/tomhoffarth/hair404a_677734n.jpg