(Mother) AA vs. (Brian) AA vs. New AA

23 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your favorite AA?

• (Mother) AA
    • (Brian) AA
    • New AA

I finally got an invite to "gentle way" yesterday. I was becoming offended that everyone else got invited, but I had not. I assumed it was because I've finally gotten sick of standing up for AA and its multiple personalities.

My assumption is there is a new personality that likes me, and, thus, invited me to join. (Of course, I assumed this before I found out that everyone who was in chat at the time also got an invite)

i like "i no evil overlord" aa best. l loled when i read that. i read everything he/she says in engrish so its hilarious i would want that aa to win the battle of the personalitys

i like "i no evil overlord" aa best. l loled when i read that. i read everything he/she says in engrish so its hilarious i would want that aa to win the battle of the personalitys

i always read it as an eastern euro accent...or even yoda

How about Helper AA

I am a helper of AA and i do the write ups for HWP when i have time. On behalf of AA i would just like to say that TK Montana has been one of the best matchmakers we have worked with and always puts on great matchups.

I know this because when its time to set the odds for the fight card it is so hard to favor one over the other!

TK has been a pleasure to work with.

Another personality found :P

I finally got an invite to "gentle way" yesterday. I was becoming offended that everyone else got invited, but I had not. I assumed it was because I've finally gotten sick of standing up for AA and its multiple personalities.

My assumption is there is a new personality that likes me, and, thus, invited me to join. (Of course, I assumed this before I found out that everyone who was in chat at the time also got an invite)

One of them was bound to :)

How about Helper AA

Another personality found :P

No, that's Brian.

He's alright. Considering he was drafted in to be an AA after one of the other AA's took a rest, he did a great job.

I think he's doing write-ups now for one of, if not all, the AA's.

I will vouch that one of, if not, all the AA's can be incredibly helpful. One/all of them helped me for hours with a particular task.

That's my favourite AA, the selfless, helpful, charming, wise and sharp AA.

No, that's Brian.

He's alright. Considering he was drafted in to be an AA after one of the other AA's took a rest, he did a great job.

I think he's doing write-ups now for one of, if not all, the AA's.

I will vouch that one of, if not, all the AA's can be incredibly helpful. One/all of them helped me for hours with a particular task.

That's my favourite AA, the selfless, helpful, charming, wise and sharp AA.

Ohrite lol. We must terminate AA ! We keep must AA brian he as cool can be

Ohrite lol. We must terminate AA ! We keep must AA brian he as cool can be

well at least keep both brian AA and original AA so i can have lulz reading his crazy shit

Yup, AA new kill, AA new good no, kill must.

Anyway, Mother AA FTW because she's the mother of all AA and her English is plain sexy and artistic.

Bed's are for wimps, i do it on hot coals

hot coals are weak

i can only have sex underneath the arctic ocean since it is the only way to shrink my dick to 20 inches