Nicola's done in the JLF

What I, quite a noob, learned from this thread: dodging tough fights and beating cans is a great way to earn fabulous rewards in this game community. Don't know yet whether a hard and honest fight career would bring such rewards, so for now this guys' management strategy seems to be smart, at least if he finally agrees to get paid big bucks from you guys. So maybe you should rethink the message you convey to new players by those super-generous offers you make him, unless of course you want to see imitators.

What I, quite a noob, learned from this thread: dodging tough fights and beating cans is a great way to earn fabulous rewards in this game community. Don't know yet whether a hard and honest fight career would bring such rewards, so for now this guys' management strategy seems to be smart, at least if he finally agrees to get paid big bucks from you guys. So maybe you should rethink the message you convey to new players by those super-generous offers you make him, unless of course you want to see imitators.

The people who offered him lots of cash for 1 fight were mainly doing it to actually see him fight proper competition for once, although they knew he'd never accept it anyway

I think you guys should take that money and instead of offering it to Nicola, give it to the guys in your org who actually throw down.

By the way, I fought Nicola and lost: http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=108528 (notice the ID difference, and the fact I still took it to decision). But at least I had the balls to take a challenging fight.

7-1 vs 2-0 - exactly the kind of fights Joel is looking for.

If that's what you picked up from this thread, you have severely misinterpreted what is going on here...

If that's what you picked up from this thread, you have severely misinterpreted what is going on here...

Well, obviously it's at the point when people give up on trying, but I remember there was another thread like that some time ago and yet still people like PUREEVIL offer him great rewards for stepping up. If he was smart, he'd take multiple opportunities at once and earn good monies for just showing up with his fighters. It would be an extremely good management strategy. So if people don't like his can crushing ways, they should stop encouraging him by these call-outs and just stick to warning new people.

• 1 month later...