NEAR DEATH MMA SLAM - Video

Yeah i'll say that's a sick slam. As far as saying the fight shouldn't have happened- This is the damn flagship. Weighing a buck 70 with TD as you're primary MMA style against someone who is 200 and wrestles is retarded. As far as appropriate matchmaking goes- a huge market wants to see p4p fights in MMA as we are seeing so many dominant fighters across weight classes. I was talking about this today- do any of you think any U.S. based organizations will take advantage of that market overseas moreso in the future?

Yeah i'll say that's a sick slam. As far as saying the fight shouldn't have happened- This is the damn flagship. Weighing a buck 70 with TD as you're primary MMA style against someone who is 200 and wrestles is retarded. As far as appropriate matchmaking goes- a huge market wants to see p4p fights in MMA as we are seeing so many dominant fighters across weight classes. I was talking about this today- do any of you think any U.S. based organizations will take advantage of that market overseas moreso in the future?

they ought to, DREAM is doing it right now with the Heavyweight-Superheavyweight SUPER HULK Tournament I think it's called. basically it's letting anyone with a heavyweight ranking and up go against the supers. It's a big draw because then some of the smaller guys get to showcase their skills and how much technique plays over power.

My god, that is frightening... the way he was flopping around after the match. Does anyone know if he was ok? I looked up Fultons record, man that dude has fought more than Jeremy Horn!

Supposedly he has recovered and is back teaching tae kwon do. That is one of the most disturbing videos I've ever seen.

Thank God people smartened up and started fighting in proper weight classes. I read somewhere that a few years after this happened Bullock ran into Fulton and congratulated him on the win.

Indeed man thats just wrong.

It's funny though cause with fights like these you can realy see how much mma has grown as a sport

I really don't see the funny side of it.

• 2 weeks later...
that's why you DONT kick a guy in the shin, you go for the meaty thigh.

yeah I know. I personally don't throw leg kicks at all unless I'm fuckin around in sparring (never had an official mma fight but I won't be throwing leg kicks if I do) I've hit a few people with a head kick in a real fight (street fight lol), always been proud of myself for that haha

I do however sympathize for all those who broke their leg kicking somebody or getting kicked. Nothin good about that. I still got all the nerves in my shins and ankles (that I know of) so I'm a lil sensitive when I get kicked really good on the ankle/shin/calf.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...