Ultimate Fighter 11 finale

I don't think Jardine will be released if he loses because he always has good fights. If its a bad fight and loses then i think he will be released. And for Leben, he has to win because there's some great talent coming up and Leben doesn't fit with them. I can't decide on McCray and Court, i think it really even. I hope Tavares and Hammortree win, I would like to see them in the UFC. Maybe even Yager, i just hope he doesn't quit again.

Leben is going to get steamrolled by a-train

Fisher barely made weight and didn't look too peppy at the weigh-ins. He got into the stare down though. Hopefully we see more past fisher than present fisher on saturday.

Jardine doesn't really have much to worry about this fight. Hamil is a wrestler, not a knockout artist. However his ground game is (does best joe rogan impression) underrated. This is hamil's fight to lose. if he takes him down and gnp's and goes for subs he's got an easy stoppage or decision. If they stand and trade, jardine can hurt him and then finish him off. Could be an interesting fight, could be a snooze fest.

I don't have spike so I don't know about the main event :(

I don't think Jardine will be released if he loses because he always has good fights. If its a bad fight and loses then i think he will be released. And for Leben, he has to win because there's some great talent coming up and Leben doesn't fit with them. I can't decide on McCray and Court, i think it really even. I hope Tavares and Hammortree win, I would like to see them in the UFC. Maybe even Yager, i just hope he doesn't quit again.

who are tavares and hammortree facing? I wanted yaeger to fight kasey so that yaeger would destroy him, but i think rich is the better fighter

jardine should have been released a while ago..he reminds of sokoudju..just like he got lucky against lil nog and arona to get into the ufc, jardine got the easy win over a declining liddell that helped him extend his career

and i hope tavares takes the whole thing

jardine should have been released a while ago..he reminds of sokoudju..just like he got lucky against lil nog and arona to get into the ufc, jardine got the easy win over a declining liddell that helped him extend his career

and i hope tavares takes the whole thing

tavares... will not be taking the whole thing... but i hope he wins his fight lol

McSweeney vs Brown.

That cut is to the back of the head which I believe is anything behind the ear, is that not an illegal strike? No doubts that McSweeney was horrible rocked at that point but should that not have been stood up immediately and given 5 minutes?

Because no one likes him and we all wanted him to lose?

Seriously, I have never disliked a fighter like I do him. I thought Leben was the biggest jackass I've ever seen and thought it would be damn near impossible for me to dislike someone as much as him...then McSweeney came along and proved me wrong.

Because no one likes him and we all wanted him to lose?

Seriously, I have never disliked a fighter like I do him. I thought Leben was the biggest jackass I've ever seen and thought it would be damn near impossible for me to dislike someone as much as him...then McSweeney came along and proved me wrong.

McSweeney is an idiot, I don't think there can be any other valid view.

My interest was purely on the ruling of the sport and in the rules it does state a strike that cuts behind the ears in considered a illegal shot and is a mandatory 5 minute (allocated) recovery and if the cut is severe can cause a DQ. It is also the same rule that lost Jardine a point against Hamill as the eye poke caused a cut.

Sadly, I feel this opens up the question of the quality of refereeing in mma once again

McSweeney is an idiot, I don't think there can be any other valid view.

My interest was purely on the ruling of the sport and in the rules it does state a strike that cuts behind the ears in considered a illegal shot and is a mandatory 5 minute (allocated) recovery and if the cut is severe can cause a DQ. It is also the same rule that lost Jardine a point against Hamill as the eye poke caused a cut.

Sadly, I feel this opens up the question of the quality of refereeing in mma once again

Well it depends on who you ask. John McCarthy and Herb Dean disagree on the actual ruling. According to John, who was present during the unified rules meeting, the rule is any strike 1 inch left or right of the center of the spine is considered illegal. By this interpretation, the strike was legal. According to Herb Dean, he maintains the "headphones" interpretation. That being if the fighter is wearing headphones, the connecter between the ear pieces would be the defining line between the front and the back of the head. By this interpretation, the strike was illegal.