calling out a douchebag v2.0

Maybe I'm a dick for making these threads; you be the judge. If you have fighters in Rio you might know the gym known as Convicted Rio, it was once a thriving gym but the owner wanted to move on to bigger things with all the money he made (sonny muchacho). I wanted to take the company over but somebody else ( http://www.mmatycoon.com/managerprofileman...php?MgrID=29300 ) got the company. He collected everybodys fees, and probably fired the coaches before collecting them (about 65 people when I was on last night) and closed the gym. Was it just random that the company was distributed to him Wednesday night or early Thursday before fees?

Sweet. 6 of my fighters are now gymless :) and just paid $600 each for nothing.

I want to make an Elite gym in Rio now but I don't have the balls.

Bleh

Thoughts?

Maybe I'm a dick for making these threads; you be the judge. If you have fighters in Rio you might know the gym known as Convicted Rio, it was once a thriving gym but the owner wanted to move on to bigger things with all the money he made (sonny muchacho). I wanted to take the company over but somebody else ( http://www.mmatycoon.com/managerprofileman...php?MgrID=29300 ) got the company. He collected everybodys fees, and probably fired the coaches before collecting them (about 65 people when I was on last night) and closed the gym. Was it just random that the company was distributed to him Wednesday night or early Thursday before fees?

Bleh

Thoughts?

Yo, I had a few guys who were in that gym. It's a shame too, because it was a solid place to train. I'll tell you this, if you do make an elite gym in Rio, my guys will train there.

My thoughts are Mike should open a "bragging & whining" forum, where people could vent about things like this.

This has happened before, and will happen again, it sucks for you, but isn't exactly newsworthy.

Let's be honest here... It is just as newsworthy as 90% of the threads in the forum. It got you to come in and post didn't it?

If we want to get snooty about "worthy" threads then there would be about 2 threads a week... ever.

Bleh

Thoughts?

Scumbag move from the guy.

Thoughts?

Whatever his nefarious motives may have been, it doesn't look like they worked out quite as he had planned. His profile puts his bank account @ -$8000

Let's be honest here... It is just as newsworthy as 90% of the threads in the forum. It got you to come in and post didn't it?

If we want to get snooty about "worthy" threads then there would be about 2 threads a week... ever.

I'm not trying to be snooty, I really do think there should be a separate venting forum.

And I do believe there are a lot more worthwhile threads posted than twice a week.

My thoughts are Mike should open a "bragging & whining" forum, where people could vent about things like this.

This has happened before, and will happen again, it sucks for you, but isn't exactly newsworthy.

sure it is, it's a public service so those of us with some integrity can stay away from assholes like that.

My alliance has a list we use to avoid people like this in all aspects.

I was one of his sparring dummies for Muay Thai. He scammed me a fair bit when it came to the whole "I'll pay for the training just make the dummy" and after a week I had kept forking up and cash for the dummy whilst he kept saying he would pay just in the following week. After 4 weeks this happened and im down $2400. Kind of sad but was a great gym.

We gave the last guy that did this a lot of shit, his name is Nick.

What is this new guy's forum name? He deserves the same amount of shit. And I completely disagree with Backelie, this is newsworthy and anyone who does this needs to be ostracized for the rest of his life on mmatycoon.

We gave the last guy that did this a lot of shit, his name is Nick.

What is this new guy's forum name? He deserves the same amount of shit. And I completely disagree with Backelie, this is newsworthy and anyone who does this needs to be ostracized for the rest of his life on mmatycoon.

+1

I would like to calling out a douchebag

I would like to call out this guy - Mr White (13148) a few ppl here now feel this guy is just trash.

I just felt it needed to be addressed.

Allright people, sorry for the delay in the reply. I lost internet for a bit and my VIP went inactive. Again, sorry for not responding sooner.

I put the gym up for sale after not having the time or interest in continuing to run it at the level it deserved. If you did not bid enough on the company to win it in the auction, then my apologies to you, but you should have pulled some more cash together. As far as taking the money I "made" at the gym and running, I can do nothing but laugh. If you were seriously interested in buying that gym then I'm sure you at least did the financial check available and saw that I was not making shit off that gym more that a great place for 80+ people to spar in Rio. I don't think I'm overstating when I say the sparring was unbeatable and the class sizes were very respectable as well.

I also lost $3k last Thursday as well. I still had 4 guys in that gym as well as my blackelt who I left to spar. On that note, If ANYONE is owed money from sparring partners at Convicted Rio just hit me up in game and I'll square up with you.

This shit is not the end of the world. It's good to know if someone is actively scamming but this honestly looks more like a noob bought a company without the awareness of how it runs. His debt is about the debt he's have if all 12 coaches were there at the time of dues. He probable just freaked out and shut the company down. But you'll have to ask him that...

I would like to calling out a douchebag

I would like to call out this guy - Mr White (13148) a few ppl here now feel this guy is just trash.

I just felt it needed to be addressed.

This guy already got a beatdown in the Alliance Wars and had his butt filled by Crackin twice.