is vip worth it

jonbonesjones

Absolutely 100% it's worth it, bro. For one, you get 6 more fighters. Two, you can run a company is you so desire. Three, and most importantly, the tools you get for being VIP are amazing. The scout tool, you get fight stats, you get global statistics, you can see exactly what level they are in terms of when they may pop next.

YES IT'S WORTH IT!

oh by the way, www.mmatycoon.com/index.php?Ref=22677

VIP's worth it, more options and more money if your smart will definitely buy it again after mine expires. And its just more fun.

On the topic of VIP do you chose which fighters are released after it lapses?

Playing this game without VIP is like going into the cage with a blindfold on with one hand tied to your leg with a thick rope and the other firmly inserted up your backside , after been beaten on by a rabid gang of mexicans for 25mins...

If your serious about this game you need VIP.

I guarantee it is worth it.

I had played this game for 3 days before i bought VIP, and then 2 days later i bought the extra slots.

VIP changes the game experience radically, giving you features that help sooooooo much playing this game.

If you like this game in the first place, it is 100% worth it to upgrade to VIP, and it is the best money I've ever spent on a game,, :)

I almost wish that every now and again the game would issue none VIPs a 3 day trial or something (without companys) , just to show them what they are missing ... (and of course only the active ones) ... i think there are so many potential vips sat out not knowing what they are missing.

If you like to play without VIP, you'll love to play as a VIP. And at bottom, it's very inexpensive, like $3/month, and it not only gives you 6 more fighters but also some extra info you can't otherwise get, and other info you can get, but neatly organized where otherwise you'd have to search on several pages for it.

The only way I'd ever suggest someone not buying VIP is if they haven't decided whether they really want to play the game yet. I kind of see pre-VIP playing as unregistered shareware (aka demo version), so you can try out a lesser version of the game before buying it. Once you've decided you want to play, then definitely buy VIP. And if you can afford internet access you can easily afford VIP.

If you're not sure about VIP, try getting it for just three months. That's what I did, and now I'd buy a lifetime subscription if it was available!