'Pop time' for morale boost from clothing

Ravener

Hi!

It is well known that buying new clothes and switching outfits every day or so is the best way to boost a fighter's morale (other than winning a fight), but does anyone know the exact time of day that the clothing-inspired morale boosts 'pop'? This question has been dogging me and I never seem to remember to watch my fighters' morale to try to pin down the exact time.

Thanks!

What's the turn around time?

I've notice no pop the session following change of clothes

I've noticed the same, I have one guy who I have been changing clothes a few times this week, at least once every 24 hours or so. His morale hasn't moved a bit. He's stuck at 94.7% at http://www.mmatycoon.com/assistant.php.

I'm not sure what's the deal with him though. :sad01_anim:

I think it's after the PM training session, just not sure about the exact time. And I don't know why the F I think it's about the same time as the training time on my previous post, my bad on that one. And I think the morale change is only once per day.

I'm pretty sure it changes only once a day, at Midnight GMT.

Here we go!

You have to change it once per day, so when the day ends you can change it again. (Thats 7 pm est folks)

• 2 weeks later...
how much of a boost can I expect per day of changing clothes? I know it will only be an average, but for example 1-2% per day?

It depends what his morale is at. He will probably get a much bigger boost if his morale is very low than the boost you get to push it to 100%

• 2 weeks later...