The Eaton Cox World Tour

j666

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.mmatycoon.com/scoutfight.php?fi...&fidb=31835

http://www.romantic-vacations-destinations.com/images/amsterdam-night.jpg

*Amsterdam, home of hash bars, hookers and Hell's Balls. There's a large campus of warehouses to the south of town.

This campus is the Hell's Balls Headquarters...or as other know it, Hell's Playground.

Offices for two fight organizations, multiple clothing and nutrition companies and multiple gyms both private and

organization fighters only, make up the majority of "The Playground" but there's also a dormitory for any fighters not

currently living in Amsterdam but are in town for a fight. There's also a market and a fill up station on campus as well.

Hell's Playground has taken over Amsterdam and they got them by the balls.

I arrived at Hell's Playground and was greeted by two rather large individuals that i can only assume were security.

They didn't look like normal security, more like shylocks. I didn't know if they were armed but judging by their tone

when they made it very clear that Mr. Gambroni was unavailable, it was not in my best interest to find out.

It was quite frightening but I did manage to tell them that i was there to interview Eaton Cox. One of the men put his

finger to his earpiece as he spoke into his lapel. After a few seconds, he authorized my entry and was insistent that i

didn't go any further than the third building on the left...that was the dorms. I had no problem complying.*

Reporter: "Eaton, these dorms are quite lavish. I see why you're staying here."

Cox: "Yeah man. Manny knows how to roll right."

Reporter: "Isn't your next fight in Helsinki though?"

Cox: "It is. It's over at Claymore Elite Combat. JBomb has friends all over the globe but neither of us are all that

familiar with Helsinki. I felt a bit more comfortable settin' up camp here in Hell's Playground. We all know each other

well around here...kinda like a second family or brother alliance."

Reporter: "You mean sister alliance?"

Cox: "I prefer brother since it don't sound so...I don't know...sissy."

Reporter: "Good point. Anyways..."

...*the phone rings and Eaton tells me it's Manny Gambroni. He puts it on speaker*...

Gambroni: "Eaton, what's good?"

Cox: "Pussy is good, hahaha...sup Manny?"

Gambroni: "Funny you mentioned that. Meet me in the Red Light District...I have a surprise, well, a gift rather."

Cox:...*looks at me*..."You know how to get there?"

Reporter: "This isn't my town. I don't know but I'm sure we could f..."

Gambroni: "Morons...I'll send a car. Be ready in ten minutes."

...*click*...

Cox: "Well I guess that's that then."

Reporter: "I guess so. While we got a minute, who's the next opponent and when's the fight?"

Cox: "It's Sonny Crockett and the fight is..."

Reporter: "Like Miami Vice?"

Cox: "Yeah dude...I'm fightin' Don fuckin' Johnson in Helsinki, even though he's 137 years old and NOT an

MMA fighter"

Reporter:...*sighs*...

Cox: "Seriously, that's his name but it's not THE Sonny Crockett. Maybe his parents were fans of the show."

Reporter: "What a name. So when's the fight?"

Cox: "The day after Christmas."

Reporter: "Interesting, will the family be here?"

Cox: "No. We did an early Christmas during Thanksgiving in St. Petersburg. She has to be back home with her family

during the holidays, ya know?"

Reporter: "It is pretty expensive to fly these days and the pat downs are horrible."

...*we hear a honk from outside and as we exit the dorm, we see the baddest orange stretch Hummer anyone's ever

seen*...

http://www.anythingforhire.com/wp-content/themes/directorypress/thumbs/H3-Burnt-Orange.jpg

Cox: "See? Gambroni knows how to roll right."

Reporter: "Yes he does."

to be continued...

• 2 weeks later...

*Manny called while we were en route and said he had some business to take care of before he met up

with us. Eaton told the driver to head over to the Hell's Balls Recovery shop so he could talk to Chuck.

When we arrived, the shop was quite full and Chuck seemed a bit busy. We decided to browse for a bit.*

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1271363614HBR_Logo.jpg

Reporter: "I heard Jigoro Kane is taking on Manu Okoro on New Year's Day. That fight is gonna be great."

Cox: "Hell yeah it is. I can't wait to see it. Too bad I ain't gonna be in Vegas. I guess i'll just have to wait

'til someone posts it on the internet or 'til it goes to dvd."

Reporter: "Who you got?"

Cox: "That's a tough one to call but I'm gonna go with Kane. He just destroys fighters. He ain't got any

opponents, only victims. Okoro is a great fighter n' he has an excellent manager, as does Kane but I

just can't see any situation where Okoro comes out on top."

Reporter: "I don't know, Okoro has some sick muay thai..."

Cox: "So does Kane, dude. Silva was a good test of Kane's muay thai n' look what happened there.

Kane has enough muay thai skill and let's face it, he has a big time boxin' advantage on Okoro. Fact is, Kane

is one of the greatest strikers to walk the planet n' until he meets someone that can get it to the mat n' handle

business there, no one's gonna out strike him."

Reporter: "OK, good point."

...*Chuck comes out from behind the counter and talks with Eaton for a bit before Eaton grabs some

HELLatious Recovery 160q off the shelf. Chuck says it's on the house, Eaton said his thanks and we made our

way back to the limo.*...

*We asked the driver if he knew of any good coffee shops. He said he really doesn't frequent them a lot but he

knows of a place called "De Dampkring", it's won the Cannabis Cup a few times and seems like a popular spot.

We decided to go there and hang out until Manny called. We made a good choice.*

http://us.holland.com/media/site_images/25487_o_61490.jpg

Reporter: "So what are you gonna get?"

Cox: "I want some Rifman. What about you?"

Reporter: "Gonna go for the Noor."

Cox: "That was my next choice."

*We made our order of Rifman and Noor and it was amazing.*

Reporter: "This place is awesome, man."

Cox: "Fuck yeah, man. Very funky in here. I think I need to come here more often."

Reporter: "Yeah...good idea."

Cox: "Damn, I'm fucked up!"...*laughs hysterically*..."It feels like my eyes are bein' sucked into the back of

my head!"

*We both start to laugh and don't stop for quite some time. I'm sure the folks at the shop think we're

light weights but we were too loaded to care or be embarrassed.*

Cox: "You like Star Wars, man?"

Reporter: "Yeah, why?"

Cox: "I love that shit, man but have you ever thought about Luke bein' the new hope?"

Reporter: "What do you mean?"

Cox: "Well, he's supposed to be the new hope, the return of the jedi, the new breed, the next generation."

Reporter: "Right..."

Cox: "Dude, he sucks. The dude has zero fencin' skill. He just swings the lightsaber like a goddamn baseball

bat. It's pathetic. Plus, he wrecks every damn thing he flies. He's the new hope? He's supposed to bring the

force back to prominence?"

Reporter: "That's not true, man. The second time he's in Degobah, his X-wing isn't wrecked and when he

goes back to Endor after the Death Star blows up, he doesn't wreck."

Cox: "But they don't show that shit. It's just implied but for all we know, he crash landed n' had to drag his

ass out the wreckage to burn his dad. I mean, what if Jesus was this huge fuck up right? Would you have

much faith in that?"

Reporter: "Jesus? Do you believe in Jesus, man?"

Cox: "Naw, man..."

*We both space out in silence for awhile, oblivious to our surroundings and Chuck Jardine walked in*

Cox: "Yo Chuck!"...*waves Jardine over to our booth*...

Jardine: "The fuck you doin' here Eaton?"

Cox: "On tour dude. Got a big fight out in Helsinki on the 26th."

Jardine: "Oh man, you shoulda called my ass when you got into town. That's dope you're here. You fightin'

at Fire FC?"

Cox: "Over at Claymore Elite."

Jardine:...*orders some Neville's Haze*..."Man, you shoulda went over to Fire FC."

Cox: "..."

Jardine: "Damn...you both are to'e up. HAHAHA! Well, I'm 'bout to join ya."

*Jardine received his order and we all smoked and talked for a few hours before we got the call from Manny

Gambroni. When we left, Jardine was getting mobbed by some MMA fans and told us it's a regular occurence

here in Amsterdam.

We made our way back to the Red Light District to meet up with Manny. We asked where to meet him but he

said the driver knew where and he would find us. There was no doubt in my mind that he would.

The driver instructed us to go ahead and wander. If we saw anything we liked, it was on Manny and he would

be contacting us soon. We got out and began walking up the street.*

http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2007/09_03/AmsterdamDM_468x315.jpg

Cox: "Damn, man! This is crazy! Is it all just hookers n' brothels n' shit?"

Reporter: "Mostly, but there's other stuff too."

Cox: "A dude can get in a lot of trouble in a place like this, hahaha!"

Reporter: "He sure could. So you only have five fights left. What are your plans after the tour?"

Cox: "I'm not sure. I just been takin' this tour one day at a time n' not tryin' to overlook any opponents."

Reporter: "Well, just for a minute, pretend it's over...what's on your mind?"

Cox: "I honestly don't know. Obviously, if I keep winnin', my rank will be fairly high. That would allow me to

fight in a lot of different places. I could go back home n' fight at Synchronicity or MIFC. I could go out to Hilo n' fight

at BFC or go to Tokyo n' fight at PFL. I could fight at CFC or come back here n' fight for HBCC. Lots of options.

It could go the other way though. I could lose every fight from here on out n' no one would have me. I'd like

to think that it won't go down like that but you really never know until it all unfolds."

Reporter: "Well you better win all the fights and put yourself in high demand."

Cox: "That's the plan."

*We continued to walk when an absolute beauty walked up to us*

Beauty: "Mr. Gambroni will see you now. Go to this address, enter around the back and follow orders."

Cox:...*as she walks away*..."Well where is...?"...*she keeps walking*..."Well where the fuck is this place?"

...*shows address to me*...

Reporter: "I think we should ask the limo driver."

Cox: "Good idea."

*We turned around and started walking back to the limo when Eaton noticed we were right in front of where

we needed to be. We walked through the alley to our right and saw a crusty looking door. Eaton knocked and

we were greeted by another beautiful woman. She told us to come in and then led us downstairs. We walked

down a dimly lit hall for quite some time, we had to be underneath the street out front by now.

We finally turned left and after a few steps, she showed us the door on the right. We went in and it looked

like some sort of private vip room, fully equipped with a stripper pole, a bar, a DJ booth and a small stage.

The woman told us to have a seat and offered us a drink. I ordered a a Captain n' Coke and Eaton got a

Hennessy with an ice drop.*

http://www.dailyicon.net/magazine/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/eternal03dailyicon.jpg

*As the music kicked on, a dancer came out and began her routine. We've all seen many strippers before but

this girl was exceptional, at dancing and at being sexy. We waited for about ten minutes before Manny Gambroni

entered the room...the girl kept dancing.*

Gambroni:...*shakes hands with Cox*..."Eaton, good to see you. I trust you enjoy the accommodations?"

Cox: "Manny, I love it here! This is my kind of town!"

Gambroni: "I figured as much. That's why I suggested shacking up here instead of Helsinki. It's okay there but

we can make your stay here something special. Speaking of special, I have a gift."

Cox: "A gift?"

*Gambroni hands Eaton a metal briefcase and a key*

Gambroni: "Open it."

*Cox opens the briefcase and stared at the contents. I moved over beside Cox to peer in and could not believe

my eyes.*

Reporter: "Is that?..."

Gambroni: "Yes."

Cox: "I didn't even know these were real. Is this real?"

Gambroni: "Yes."

Cox: "Holy shit. This is..."

Reporter: "Amazing."

Cox: "Yeah...dude, I don't deserve this. This is just..."

Gambroni: "Sure you do. It's a gift."

Cox: "But..."

Gambroni: "Just say thanks and promise it won't leave your possession."

Cox:...*still staring into the case*..."Thanks, n' yeah...it'll be safe with me."

Gambroni: "Good, I don't wanna see that shit on EBay...ever."

Cox: "It won't."

*Gambroni reaches across the table and closes the case. We snap back to reality as if we were in some sort of

trance. Neither of us could look away without outside intervention. I had never seen anything like that before

and probably never will again.*

Gambroni:...*snaps his fingers at us*..."Hey, loosen up. It's time to party."

*With one motion to the DJ, the music kicked back up, more girls came out to the stage and pole and within

minutes, the door was opened and Matt Fear, Jason Cassavant and Matt Mallon. Manny told us Chuck was on

his way and Big Boss, PSU Mike and Blake McIntosh would be landing soon and on their way. Matt Mac was busy

in Montreal, as was Wally Balls and Shawn Kirk couldn't make it either.

So most of the crew was here, the booze was flowing, the music was blaring and the women were hot. This was

already one hell of a night and it was only getting better...then Chuck Jardine walked in with some L.A. Confidential

he had just scored earlier. Just like Eaton said, this is my kind of town.*

Fight #7

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=252239

Ladies and gentlemen, after 3 rounds of action, we go to the scorecards for a decision.

Judge Matti Vanhoillinen scores the fight 30:27

Judge Marco Blurström scores the fight 30:27

Judge Roosa Järviläinen scores the fight 30:27

In favor of your winner, by unanimous decision... Eaton Cox!

...*Cox and Crockett exchange a handshake then Crockett exits the cage*...

Commentator: "Ladies and gentlemen, I'm here with the winner Eaton Cox!"

...*applause*...

Commentator: "Eaton, congratulations on the fight. Early on, Crockett looked very aggressive but you

seemed to have no trouble with it, picked your spot and took him into the clinch, an area you don't utilize

an awful lot. Was that to negate his striking advantage?"

Cox: "Yeah, we felt that I'd probably get hit less in the clinch, so while standin', I figured I better get

there and get there quick."

Commentator: "You had an advantage on the mat but you couldn't generate much offense there. What

happened?"

Cox: "He was a lot better than we figured he'd be. He did a very good job at gettin' back to his feet and his

defense was awesome. I spent so much time tryin' to keep him on the ground that I just couldn't get much

done. Dude's a squirrely sunbitch for sure."

Commentator: "Squirrely?"

Cox: "Yeah...look it up."

Commentator: "Your tour is now down to four more fights. Where's the next few stops?"

Cox: "Well, we're back in Amsterdam tonight where I fight at Hell's Balls Combat Championship. Then we

head to CFL in London and then it's back to the states where I can train in New York before a fight at WFC

in Montreal...then it's back home."

Commentator: "Awesome. Anything else you'd like to say?"

Cox: "Yeah..."...*grabs the microphone*..."I wanna thank Gus Malcolm here at Claymore Elite, Sonny

Crockett for takin' the fight, all these awesome fans here in Helsinki, Fight Club Clothing Helsinki and of

course, the entire Hell's Playground crew. Thanks everybody! See ya in Amsterdam!"

Commentator: "Give it up for Eaton Cox everybody!"

...*more applause as Cox exits the cage*...

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.mmatycoon.com/scoutfight.php?fi...&fidb=25298

*I met up with Eaton Cox at Amsterdam's Vondelpark to discuss his upcoming fight at HBCC. This fight

will be the eighth fight in the 11 fight world tour of Cox. Most of the stops have been great but delayed.

This fight however, was right on time.*

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/139/327357277_8969977d91.jpg

Reporter: "Eaton, how's it going?"

Cox: "Goin' good, man."

Reporter: "How about that Okoro? Crazy fight huh?"

Cox: "Absolutely. I was very surprised to see Okoro get his hand raised."

Reporter: "So you thought Kane won the fight?"

Cox: "Not really. I thought it was very close though. I just never thought it would come to that."

Reporter: "Yeah, same here. So you're fighting tomorrow right?"

Cox: "Yes, on time for once."...*smiles*..."It's gonna be a tough one though."

Reporter: "Yeah, Chemical Ali has a great ground game. Your last few fights have all been won

on the ground. Do you think you can take him if it goes to the mat?"

Cox: "Well, I think I can take anyone, anywhere, but this may be a different story. He's very skilled on

the ground, probably more than I am. He's also very skilled standing up so it's not goin' to be easy by

any means."

Reporter: "He's never been knocked out or even dazed. How do you plan on winning this thing?"

Cox: "I haven't been knocked out or rocked either so this may be going to the judges. I hate to say it

but real is real. I don't see either one of us knockin' each other out, so points will be at a premium in

this one. I just hope shit goes my way n' i can come out victorious."

Reporter: "That doesn't sound too confident. you don't think you can knock him out?"

Cox: "Oh I'm confident, but I just gotta be realistic also. This is a tough opponent, we're damn near the

same fighter, so it really may just come down to gameplan on this one."

Reporter: "Well, I have no doubt that you will be ready."

Cox: "Thanks. I'll be ready for sure. I'm always ready for a scrap."

Reporter: "Speaking of being ready, have you heard the news about LFC and CFL merging?"

Cox: "Yeah I have. I think it's cool but I hope this doesn't delay my stop in London. If they're too busy

with the merge to make this fight happen on schedule, I'll make a stop over at Vicious. Spliffs has been

fightin' there and he said it's pretty damn cool."

Reporter: "Sounds like you have your bases covered?"

Cox: "Of course..."

Reporter: "Wanna head to the coffee shop?"

Cox: "Sure. Let me call Jardine..."

Fight #8

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=253412

Ladies and gentlemen, after 3 rounds of action, we go to the scorecards for a decision.

Judge Daniel Blasius scores the fight 27:30

Judge Radbod Blank scores the fight 27:30

Judge Patrick Alders scores the fight 27:30

In favor of your winner, by unanimous decision... Chemical Ali!

...*after Ali's interview, Cox and Ali share a few words and a hug. Ali exits the cage and as the

commentator walks over to Cox, the crowd begins to boo*...

Commentator: "People, people...come on. There's no need for that...Eaton, you came out on the losing

end in this one. Give us your thoughts on the fight."

Cox: "Man...I uh...well... ... just couldn't get it goin' in this one."

Commentator: "It looked like you were very tentative right from the opening bell. Was that due to his

superior ground game?"

Cox: "Uhhh...yeah?...I honestly don't know what it was. I just didn't have good stuff today. Sorry to all

these fans too."...*massive crowd boo*..."I know man, I know...I'd be pissed off too. Y'all spend you're

hard earned money to come see this n' we...well, me...just stinks up the joint. I'm very sorry."

...*more boos*...

Commentator: "No need for the apology Eaton. Thanks for choosing HBCC as the stop on your tour.

What's next up for you? Have you talked to CFL in London yet?"

Cox: "Very briefly a few days ago. Nothin' is solid right now but we'll get it worked out quick. I'm gonna fly out

to New York City tonight, train there and fly back to London. Hopefully CFL can get a fight worked out for about

3 weeks from now. It's a bit out of the way but I just did not have the greatest camp here in Amsterdam...too

many distractions n' I think it showed a bit tonight. No excuses, it's my fault I lost a bit of focus. I need to make

sure I get back on track n' I feel I can do that better back home in New York."

Commentator: "Eaton, best of luck to you on the rest of the tour...only 3 cities left ladies and gentlemen! Give it

up for Eaton Cox!"

...*Cox exits the cage to a mixture of boos, laughter and slight applause*...

• 3 weeks later...

http://www.mmatycoon.com/scoutfight.php?fi...&fidb=25407

*I arrived in London a few hours after Eaton Cox did. We decided to meet up at The Victoria Tower Gardens.

I saw Eaton sitting alone on a park bench.*

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3086/2753279808_27e162ec81.jpg

Reporter: "Nice view huh?"

Cox: "Oh hey. Didn't even see ya walkin' up. Yeah, the view is awesome."

Reporter: "You seem...upset. How ya been?"

Cox: "I'm fine. Just clearin' my head. I'm still a bit ticked at my fight in Amsterdam."

Reporter: "You've had better, but it is what it is right?"

Cox: "Yeah, I just shoulda done more."

Reporter: "No use crying over spilled milk."

Cox: "Okay, 'Clicheman'...or do you prefer 'Mr. Cliche'? hahaha!"

Reporter: "Yuk it up Eaton, yuk it up. I'm just trying to cheer you up."

Cox: "I don't need cheerin', man. I need a goddamn win n' I'm hopin' to get it on Saturday."

Reporter: "Andrei Emelianenko is a hell of an opponent. He's won a lot of fights in a lot of different ways."

Cox: "Yes he has. He's an awesome fighter, n' like a lot of other guys, he's under the radar. I'm not gonna

sit here like I have before n' say it's gonna go down this way or that way. It's gonna be a battle for both of

us n' when it's all said n' done, I hope I come out with another win."

Reporter: "In the Ali fight, you weren't very aggressive. In fact, you looked quite tentative. Given the

outcome of that fight, do you plan on being more aggressive in this fight?"

Cox: "Well, other than the fact that I get whipped, I'm not sure what went wrong in the Ali fight. We had a

solid gameplan n' it just didn't work out, he caught me off guard n' I never recovered. For this fight, I just

decided to train n' not over analyze. We're gonna let the fight go where it goes n' be prepared for it to go

there."

Reporter: "Can you ever really be over prepared though?"

Cox: "I believe you can. If you get in that cage n' your head is spinnin' with thoughts of this n' that, that's a

major problem. You end up doin' too much thinkin' n' not enough fightin'."

Reporter: "The Alliance War is coming up this weekend at MIFC in Las Vegas, your hometown."

Cox: "I know. I wish I could be there but they don't need me to be there to kick some ass. They know what

I'm out here doin'. I hope it goes well though. Those are some delicious matchups that I can't wait to see later.

Sabotage Inc., Hell's Playground, Gesundheit, all good alliances with some major players. I don't know that

there's ever been an event or series of events that have had alliances of this caliber competing against each other

head to head. It's gonna be great. Let's get outta here. I wanna go see Big Ben."

Reporter: "Sounds good, let's go."

*We were fairly close so we decided to walk there.*

http://images.smh.com.au/2009/06/05/557508/London-Eye-3-420x0.jpg

Reporter: "So what do you think of the return of Dan Torres?"

Cox: "Who?"

Reporter: "Nevermind."

Cox: "No really, who the fuck is Dan Torres?"

Reporter: "Just some dude."

Cox: "..."

Reporter: "So have you heard about Hogin versus Doe? Hogin may be able to become the first fighter to 30 wins."

Cox: "Who?"

Reporter: "Hogin...of HWP?"

Cox: "Ain't that the joint where all the fighters have the same manager?"

Reporter: "Something like that."

Cox: "Never really paid much attention to them."

Reporter: "Do you pay attention to anyone?"

Cox: "Only people that matter."

Reporter: "..."

*We arrive at Big Ben and was it ever a sight to see*

http://www.caminandosinrumbo.com/england/london/bigben/bigben1.jpg

Cox: "That's awesome."

Reporter:...*unimpressed*..."It's a clock."

Cox: "I know but that's a big fuckin' clock."

Reporter: "That almost sounded...porno-ish."

Cox:...*chuckles*..."But it's so huge! I mean, look at the size of that thing!"

Reporter:...*laughing*..."Dude! Take it easy!"

*We both laugh for a couple of minutes and decide to cross the river and check out The London Eye. When we got

there, it was very crowded so we went to get some food since it was nearing dinner time. After our meal, we made

our way back. Night had fallen and we were both shocked at how much more beautiful it was all lit up.*

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/137/398262852_6de45f1590.jpg

Reporter:...*staring up*..."Wow..."

Cox: "Yeah dude. There ain't many things better than a giant pink hole."

Reporter:...*laughing hysterically*..."Dude!"

Cox: "What?"

Reporter: "It's not a hole it's a..."

Cox: "It's a what? What is it?...an eye!? Hahaha!"

Reporter:...*still laughing*..."You're killing me!"

Cox: "You know what would be fuckin' great!?"

Reporter: "What!?"

Cox: "If they put the pink light in the middle and brown lights around the outside!"

Reporter:...*laughs harder and falls down*..."Oh my god! Hahaha!"

Cox: "I mean, Big Erect Ben over there, it's no wonder they put the river between them!"

...*reporter keeps laughing while holding his belly*...

Cox:...*laughing*..."Okay dude. You're embarassin' me, get up! Hahaha!"

Reporter: "I can't!"

*We finally stop laughing and decided to call it a night. Eaton only has 3 more fights on his tour and wants to make

sure every last angle has been looked over. I made my way to a bus and rode to my hotel. Eaton walked off into

the London night...probably with porno on his mind.*

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00785/london_785606i.jpg

u might look at Gene's record and say "he's a loser"...this is true, he's a loser, but look who he's lost to...these guys arent pushovers. he always brings it.

edit: and he hates gays, dont be scared, homie.

that's tremendous. good thing eaton isn't gay and i ain't ever scared. now will u please NOT ruin this thread like u have so many others?

Fight #9

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=264273

Ladies and gentlemen, after 5 rounds of action, we go to the scorecards for a decision.

Judge Steven Brown scores the fight 45:50

Judge Colin Fotheringham scores the fight 45:50

Judge William Gold scores the fight 45:50

In favor of your winner, by unanimous decision... Eaton Cox!

...*Cox and Emelianenko share a handshake and small chat before Emelianenko exits the cage*...

Commentator: "We're here with the winner ladies and gentlemen, Eaton Cox!"

...*massive applause*...

Commentator: "Eaton, 5 grueling rounds with a lot of ground action, how tired are you?"

Cox: "Very tired. It takes a lot outta ya to roll with a fighter of his caliber. Much respect to Andrei

and his camp."

Commentator: "Coming into this fight, most people thought that his muay thai was much better and

would ultimately be the difference, yet you managed to turn the tables on him and land a good number

of leg kicks. Were you surprised at all by this?"

Cox: "Absolutely. The plan was to get it to the ground early to nullify his kicks n' that worked out better

than planned. After that first round, I felt he was a bit gassed so I decided to stick n' move a bit with the

counters...I landed quite a few of 'em and they just took their toll."

Commentator: "Yeah, you definitely picked him apart on your feet. You controlled a lot from the top

positions in this fight. Were you using a little bit of a lay n' pray tactic?"

Cox: "Well, it wasn't so much tactical as it was practical. He was furious off his back n' I just didn't want to

get caught doin' anythin' stupid. He has excellent jiu-jitsu n' I knew that comin' in so I really had to pick my

spots...n' there weren't many of 'em."

Commentator: "Well congratulations on another big time victory on your tour. Give it up for Cox everybody!"

...*more applause*...

Cox: "Ay, I wanna thank Andrei Emelianenko n' his whole team, all you psycho London fans, Bank Able n' Bradley Burns

for makin' it happen n' my sponsors, Hell's Balls Recovery n' Punishment Nutrition. Thanks a lot everyone...

see ya in Montreal!"

...*massive applause as Cox exits the cage*...