Free Agent bidding

Hi guys,

Not sure this post is in the right forum, but anyways here goes.

If you were to bid on more than one free agent and that they all finish on the same day, that you win on more than 1, but you only had 1 free agent slot, what would happen?

Thx

If you only have 1 spot open you only get 1. My question is which guy do you get? When you queue guys up they always go in alphabetical order and I always seem to get the fighter last on the list, which is the guy lowest in alphabetical order.

Im pretty sure you get the fighter whos first on the list assuming your the winning manager.

Im pretty sure you get the fighter whos first on the list assuming your the winning manager.

Yeah but the list is always alphabetical. If I put these three fighters on my list in this order: Smith, Abner, Jenkins...it will order them Abner, Jenkins, Smith. So even though I want Smith first, he wont be my first choice on the list because he's last alphabetically.

I think you get the fighter with the lowest ID.

I'm gonna dispute that one. I had bids in on 3 fighters and got the one with the highest ID (and also the last alphabetically). He was the 3rd fighter I added to the list, too. I didnt write down the names of the other two guys I wanted, but both were big time MT guys. It's definitely possible I lost out on both of those guys to higher ranked managers, but figured at rank #40 that I would get at least one of the top 2 guys that I wanted.