Anthony "Rumble" Johnson

No, but I don't think cormier will be able to deal with the length and reach of Jon Jones. I believe that if the fight does go to the ground, that doesn't mean Jones will lose. if you look at Jones vs Rumble : the KO-power of Rumble is damn scary... he has 5 rounds to land it + he is a better athlete in my opinion than Glover who also has ko power

No, but I don't think cormier will be able to deal with the length and reach of Jon Jones. I believe that if the fight does go to the ground, that doesn't mean Jones will lose. if you look at Jones vs Rumble : the KO-power of Rumble is damn scary... he has 5 rounds to land it + he is a better athlete in my opinion than Glover who also has ko power

Fair enough, I think Jones will mostly be working on his wresting and working from his back, he needs to stuff those takes downs and that might be quite hard with DC the one coming at you, the problem is with DC's knee problems, he's going to be missing a lot of that drive and power most likely, which means he may half half ass'd take downs or try to stand with Jones.

I want Rumble to keep up what he has been doing, the man looks possessed when that bell rings.

Gus should be the logical next step for Johnson. It's remarkable to think he was once wrote off and cut from the UFC roster to now a large 205er who has broken into the top 10. He should be able to give anyone in the top 5 trouble and even Jones would have a helluva time with his power and wrestling background.

BTW, anybody know if Little Nog has woken up yet after the last fight?

The guy is an absolute beast! I mean he defended perfectly against Davis and even rocked him many times, I was sure that Lil Nog was just some cannon fodder for him, but I didn't expect some destruction like that. Even Rashad who trains with him is afraid of the dude.