† The C.⊕.Ε. † NEWS

General Game News from The Church Of Elijah.

Important places:

Orgs:

Rio Fight Covenant

The Fallout

and † The C.⊕.Ε. † : Convention Center where you can organize your own grudge match or pick a fight. Also the home of ALLIANCE WARS™ and other exciting tournaments.

Public Gyms:

€LIT€ CΘMßAT SYST€MS

Weezy's Training Facility

Nutrition:

Terror Trition

Clothing:

F.U.K.C.

http://a.imageshack.us/img821/5674/coecoe.gif

CoE Fighter "Razor Face" took the 155lb title belt last night. I brought it with me to show you guys.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/belt/20100214102500Beltcopy1.jpg

Razor doesn't appear to be having a good time, but don't let his merciless expression fool you, party goers informed us that he could not control his erections

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1279545120terrorlogo3.gif
With supplies running low, I first decided to give away one of my 155 supplements to any manager that wanted it; approximately 30 minutes after I made that post, a couple of people bought out most of my supplies. So, in order to redeem my original offer, I then turned the giveaway into a trio gift: a 155 recovery, stamina, and muscle. The deadline to get post your manager IDs was August 3rd or 4th. Here are all the IDs entered.

It's going to take a bit of time to do this, but today I will send the trio supplement gift to all of the IDs above. Not including the two times my ID was entered, the total supplements given away is 111 to exactly 37 managers/fighters. Stay tuned for more events from our alliances and respective companies! And also don't forget about the most charitable event in mmatycoon history, LYFFF, an 8 person free entry tournament with over 70k in prizes!!!

KO of the Night- The award belongs to Emeka Shakur for his magnificent come from behind win against Crazy Face.The fight was mostly dominated by Face by showing his much improved kicks and his trademark elbows in the clinch. He cut Shakur early in the fight that prevented the Nigerian nightmare to be aggressive with his strikes. The cut was getting worse so Shakur decided to take a cautious approach and avoid Face's strikes while scoring with a counter. In the second round, the plan began to materialize when he knocked down Face with massive right hand after Face missed with a low kick. Smelling victory, Shakur stepped on the gas pedal and went on the work. After he knocked down Face for the second time, Shakur finished off Face with a left hook. Crazy Face you may rest in peace.

Wahoo, packages sent!! That took longer than expected...if I made any errors (not the kind of error where I accidentally sent you two of an item, but the kind where I forgot to send you one) let me know.

Enjoy my good people mmatycoon

Opened a bookie for SFO-- one event is for the BMM competition where my fighter, Mr. Terror faces some russian mafia guy. This is what I saw upon opening the bookie for the first time:

$ 0.00 Mr Terror v Avtomat Kalashnikov $ 750.00

:coach: this is my REDBELT post !!!!

:nerd:

:drunk:

:star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

:toot:

:thankyou:

edit: i am the fastest to get a redbelt...all of this wouldnt have been possible if i had a life.

edit: i am the fastest to get a redbelt...all of this wouldve have been possible if i had a life.

i think i might beat you with the way im going. hehehe...something to aim for