The Ultimate Octagon Warrior is closed now :(

like the title says, i closed my fight org. Was making huge profits, but it took the joy out of the game for me last month/weeks.

After having numerous inactive fighters, or always fight refusing fighters, i became quite inactive, while i was one of the more active managers in the game, so i made a harsh decision about stopping with it...

So 100+ fighters are on the market for the tokyo fight orgs, give them a home in your fight org, nurture them with love and good fights, so they still become what i wanted for them :)

There are quite some big names on the market also, so grap your cash and offer them big contracts :)

I'm gonna keep my gym, and make that the most elite gym there is on the world :)

Cheers mates :)

good to hear WD

Dont forget the other fighters from my fight org :)

There is a very active core of managers there, you'll find it out quite soon if you send the contracts :)

I've already sent out over $25,000 worth of signing bonuses to former TOW fighters.

However, without a list of the fighters it's difficult to pinpoint all the fighters that need to be in PRIDE.

If your fighter was a top performer in TOW please be sure to contact me so I can arrange a contract offer for you. We want to make sure all top TOW fighters are the opportunity to be financially secure and fight the best competition!

Why didnt you sell the org to someone instead of just shutting it down? Losing interest is a poor excuse imo. Now 100 guys are scrambling around looking for an org?

Kind of sh*tty if you ask me. No sense of commitment or accountability.

I had a fighter that needed that upcoming fight payday to stay in your gym. Now I will have to put him on part time training, but I certainly wont be keeping him in your gym.

Why didnt you sell the org to someone instead of just shutting it down? Losing interest is a poor excuse imo. Now 100 guys are scrambling around looking for an org?

I had a fighter that needed that upcoming fight payday to stay in your gym. Now I will have to put him on part time training, but I certainly wont be keeping him in your gym.

yea a lot in that boat now -- another manager had 3 guys low on money about to lose gym so i sent them enough to hold over till they fight in 2 or 3 days --- now they sol

wow , that is some BS there, no warning or anything. one org owner decides to give it up and handles the move with class and try's to get someone to step up so as to not leave fighters and managers hanging and then you pull some punk azz crap like this. guess that shows what kind of person you are you just turn your back on all the fighters that made you those HUGE PROFITS. what a WINNIE DOG move we make you rich and you just drop us but keep the gym lol unreal . i hope everyone leaves the gym i no i wouldnt train there for free hell next week when you get mad i guess there will be 100 fighters looking for a gym also but that wont bug you , your rich now.

i also think its bs that you can just shut down and org and still be allowed to run a buissness. im sure if youd of handled it like the respectable AFC owner did someone would of stepped up to help the fighters out but you dont have that kinda class i guess. you got paid so screw us great buissness concept .

fistk please dont use big words that he doesnt understand .

since you made all those huge profits why dont you pay the fighters who had remaining fights the money they would of made? i accepted every fight you offered me within 2 minits of recieveing it and this is how im repayed.

mr tycoon i have a new idea for a buissiness , i want to open a law firm . i feel it is wrong for this gentleman to be allowed to run any buissness on mmat until he pays the fighters the money he owes us . he's already said he made big $$ so why not make him pay the fighters? now a lot of fighters wont be able to train but will have to go to work instead.

my only regret about this post is i cant tell you how i really feel. your a worm you took the easy way out and still get to keep your money and your gym while all of the fighters run around tryin to find work. yet you just get to click on your accnt and have a laff on us noing you did us wrong but still got paid.

I think in response to this, we'll make some changes so that you can't close an org when you have any events booked.

why is he still allowed to have a gym boss? he should have to pay the fighters what he owes them he has the money. we had fights booked and then bailed for no reason why couldnt the fights have taken place? he wouldnt of had to do anything but watch them yet he just dumped us . i dont know him still running a bizz here is just not right boss. i will accept what ever you do in this matter because you usually do take care of us but he still gets away with it no matter what . guess i will just have to make a post everyday about his gym in order to protect the new members from this cat .

and Mr Tycoon comes up with another good idea

I think you were born for this Mike

and Dave, looks like you pissed some folks off, maybe you should have closed the clothing company

why is he still allowed to have a gym boss? he should have to pay the fighters what he owes them he has the money. we had fights booked and then bailed for no reason why couldnt the fights have taken place? he wouldnt of had to do anything but watch them yet he just dumped us . i dont know him still running a bizz here is just not right boss. i will accept what ever you do in this matter because you usually do take care of us but he still gets away with it no matter what . guess i will just have to make a post everyday about his gym in order to protect the new members from this cat .

Well, he didn't actually break any rules, so it's down to you guys if you want to deal with his gym or not.

Anyway, I've spent an hour or so fixing the trapped fighters so I don't want to spend any more time on this issue, so won't be manually penalising or compensating anyone.

If anyone still has as fighter trapped, let me know - everyone should now say "none" for their next opponent.

I wasn't going to say anything, but wtf.

I was one of the faithful managers that always excepted fights and did my best to help him out right from the beginning. I even created fighters especially for him as he needed to beef up his org. I feel slighted because I went out of my way to help him out and didn't get any return courtesy.

Now I got 3 guys without a gym or an org. I wish I could afford to move them to Montreal.

Well...any managers who have a fighter in TFC and kinda got screwed over in terms of needing funds for a gym until their next fight, i will send your fighter money until he gets back on his feet if he is need of cash, no problem.

You help me make profit, I'll help your fighters out if possible in return.

Well...any managers who have a fighter in TFC and kinda got screwed over in terms of needing funds for a gym until their next fight, i will send your fighter money until he gets back on his feet if he is need of cash, no problem.

You help me make profit, I'll help your fighters out if possible in return.

Dude, put your company in your sig or something - make it easier for people to find you :)