Mirko is in the middle of negotiations with ufc

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He won't get a title shot............he would have to be a TOP contender (Mir, Nog, Carwin) which he won't do. I like CroCop as much as the next guy, but this isn't going to happen.....................EVER

He won't get a title shot............he would have to be a TOP contender (Mir, Nog, Carwin) which he won't do. I like CroCop as much as the next guy, but this isn't going to happen.....................EVER

Roy Nelson would fight a winner of Lesnar and Cain and Mirko doesn't deserve a title shot??? I i were your daddy i would punch you in the gut right now : Boy

How about you not pull shit out of your ass and you post some links to prove what you're saying.

There are no links. Insider info. Was also on the croatian news an hour or so ago, so it's legit. Negotiation time. Who knows maybe it's already done, but we just don't know it. He is getting a title shot if he wins both fights! White is a business man and he can see that Lesnar and Carwin have no future. He is mixing it up a bit and Mirko is selling tickets lie a mad man. He is suppose to fight this winter in Germany. They said the date but i forgot.

Roy Nelson would fight a winner of Lesnar and Cain and Mirko doesn't deserve a title shot??? I i were your daddy i would punch you in the gut right now : Boy

There are no links. Insider info. Was also on the croatian news an hour or so ago, so it's legit. Negotiation time. Who knows maybe it's already done, but we just don't know it. He is getting a title shot if he wins both fights! White is a business man and he can see that Lesnar and Carwin have no future. He is mixing it up a bit and Mirko is selling tickets lie a mad man. He is suppose to fight this winter in Germany. They said the date but i forgot.

This has to be the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

LMAO!!! you are hilarious, dude. are you AK in disguise?

great..this means big nog/cro cop II can still happen

Oh baby. My dick gets hard just thinking about it. Also the new ufc champion Mirko against a new strikeforce champion. Mirko vs. Fedor. I can die after that. You all could you worthless pieces of shit :)

LMAO!!! you are hilarious, dude. are you AK in disguise?

You love me.

Edit: so any good movies out?

Watching hot tub. Eh, not so great.

Oh baby. My dick gets hard just thinking about it. Also the new ufc champion Mirko against a new strikeforce champion. Mirko vs. Fedor. I can die after that. You all could you worthless pieces of shit :)

You love me.

if you mean hot tub time machine then your mistaken its beyond great lol

*whispers* Great White Buffalo

You love me.

no, no i dont...i love Ak though, so bring him back

yea it was pretty meh