Introduce yourself...

admin

Welp I am 22 originally from Mexico and moved to USA where I am serving in the Air Force and proud of it. I am married and just enjoying life while it is still here!

• Upvote 1

My name is Shaun Nelson and I have been active on MMA tycoon off and on for the last couple years. This is my first time I've ever tried to post on a forum , I don't usually follow the forums but it is my understanding that being active on forums will help improve my hype. I have recently created a team of fighters and thus far they have been doing pretty well. If anyone has any tips on how to improve manager or player popularity and hype please msg me. tks

BIGSLICK

Hallo

Im a fat swedish ex muay thai fighter

I consider myself to be a pretty good person, tries to contribute to society

Became a fan of MMA after watching UFC 79

Welp I am 22 originally from Mexico and moved to USA where I am serving in the Air Force and proud of it. I am married and just enjoying life while it is still here!

i'm 18, from the U.S. and i basically just play ton's of mmo's. I try to give a lot of different games a try because i've ran into some games that looked like shit terrible on the home page but ended up being some of the best games i've played.

My name is Shaun Nelson and I have been active on MMA tycoon off and on for the last couple years. This is my first time I've ever tried to post on a forum , I don't usually follow the forums but it is my understanding that being active on forums will help improve my hype. I have recently created a team of fighters and thus far they have been doing pretty well. If anyone has any tips on how to improve manager or player popularity and hype please msg me. tks

BIGSLICK

Welcome to the forums. :thumbup:

Greetings gentlemen. Names Mikael, and I'm 24 years old from Sweden. Started playing yesterday and I must say I'm impressed with everything I've seen so far, awesome game.

Managed to win my first fight today too, woo.. The underdog is victorious! Managed to get a mate playing and go VIP too, see if I can rally some more ppl to our cause and join the community :)

I'm also an old bjj practitioner, but I've been training purley muay thai for the past 3 years. All good! Nice to meet you all, hope to catch up with you in game ^^

• Upvote 1

Greetings gentlemen. Names Mikael, and I'm 24 years old from Sweden. Started playing yesterday and I must say I'm impressed with everything I've seen so far, awesome game.

Managed to win my first fight today too, woo.. The underdog is victorious! Managed to get a mate playing and go VIP too, see if I can rally some more ppl to our cause and join the community :)

I'm also an old bjj practitioner, but I've been training purley muay thai for the past 3 years. All good! Nice to meet you all, hope to catch up with you in game ^^

Great that you're enjoying the game. If you ever need any help, the forums are a great place to go.

I have been around this game for quite sometime ;) to be honest ... but never got the time and space to come into the forums and become an active member until now .. so here we go .. lol

I m 20 years old. and a die hard MMA fan. I watch almost all the MMA shows that I can put my hands on. But I m kind of new to the MMA world. My very first MMA event to watch being UFC 107 ( Evans Vs. thiago silva ) event .. may be it's 108 or 109 .., can't remember exactly ... but seeing the main event I got really bored ( u can imagine right :P ) but I kept watching the events and found out MMA to be awesome !!!! To be honest I am addicted to MMA now ...

my favourite fighters are : Michael Chandler, Chris Weidman, bones jones, Randy couture, Pat Barry, Carlos condit, BJ penn, nick diaz, benson henderson, demian maia, chael sonne, bisping, belfort etc etc .. the list goes on ...

so ... that's me ... in a nutshell ..

btw apart from watching MMA i love to play video games, read books, watch movies and tv shows .... listen to music, play the guitar ... :)

and here on I would love to be an active partner in this awesome community !!!!

so saying hi as I'm new here and just created my first fighter. My name is James, from Georgia, and big into MMA and stuff. Look forward to getting deep into this game and knowing people around here.

• Upvote 1

hi, new manager just signed up and had a play about with some of the features. Not sure how to get into things yet so if anyone wants to drop me a message and help a noob it'd be much appreciated. P.S Chuck Liddell is god

• Upvote 1

My name is Paul and this is between ya'll!

Nah, my name is Igor. I'm 28. working in political and union organizing. I was born in Ukraine, grew up in Los Angeles, now living in Denver, Colorado. I've trained in Karate, Jeet Kune Do (and Wing Chun Kung Fu), Judo, and boxing for probably like 6-7 years total till I messed up my shoulder in my early 20s. Finally in shape, gonna get back into it soon. Been watch all types of fighting since like 98 99 or so.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Yo! New manager here. I'm still a student from the Philippines and am very interested in MMA. I'm gonna start learning boxing next week to get in shape. :D

To be honest, i'm still confused on how to play here. Hahaha. Hope someone will help me. :)

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

Hey. 25 yo from Ireland, just started playing the game yesterday and have my first fight later so i'll see how it goes! I play a few mmo games so decided to give this one a go as well

• Upvote 1

ahoy there mateys

I'm Joel, 23yrs from Australia, moving to New Zealand in January for 2 years.

Done a little boxing but that's about it.

looks like a good game, I have my first fight today - hopefully can start with a win

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys,

my name is Kai, I am 22 years old and from Heidelberg, Germany. I found this site by searching on Google.

I am a UFC fan for nearly 2 years.I like to watch it, also playing UFC on the PS3 :P and I train Muay Thai two times a week.

Hopefully we will have a lot of fun together right here and sorry for my bad english skills :)

• Upvote 2

Hi Guys,

my name is Kai, I am 22 years old and from Heidelberg, Germany. I found this site by searching on Google.

I am a UFC fan for nearly 2 years.I like to watch it, also playing UFC on the PS3 :P and I train Muay Thai two times a week.

Hopefully we will have a lot of fun together right here and sorry for my bad english skills :)

Welcome to MMATycoon Kai!

Hi my name is Ben and I live in South-East Queensland, Australia.

I have been watching ufc for about 6-8 years. I have been lucky enough to have a few friends that are quite exceptional in there own arts (Muay Thai, boxing, BJJ, Karate, some weird Kung fu thing lol) and been to a few of there competitions to watch how it goes. About 5 years ago 2 of them started to train together for the main aim of MMA/UFC and before long they were all training together. After going to watch some of there MMA fights I have to say it isnt just my favorite sport to watch on T.V. but also my favorite sport to go and witness, the atmosphere is like no other!

• Upvote 2