Introduce yourself...

admin

Hi, my name is Richard (Tich), I was looking for another reason to avoid conversation with my wife and spending time with my kids, so I found you guys.

• Upvote 3

Hi, my name is Richard (Tich), I was looking for another reason to avoid conversation with my wife and spending time with my kids, so I found you guys.

Welcome to the club.

Hi I'm Will Stuart (GymWill) - 32 years old. I am a rare mma fan as I actually watched the first ever UFC event when I was 13, got hooked on royce gracie and have been a fan ever since! I used to train MMA ten years ago and after two months training I had three amateur sport MMA fights! (won two lost one). I am now married and out of shape! A long time ago I used to play WEBL the web boxing league before it closed down. Now I've found this game and enjoying watching the play by plays of my fighters matches. Life is stretching at the moment so it's good to enjoy this. Bless you guys. Will

• Upvote 2

Hi I'm Will Stuart (GymWill) - 32 years old. I am a rare mma fan as I actually watched the first ever UFC event when I was 13, got hooked on royce gracie and have been a fan ever since! I used to train MMA ten years ago and after two months training I had three amateur sport MMA fights! (won two lost one). I am now married and out of shape! A long time ago I used to play WEBL the web boxing league before it closed down. Now I've found this game and enjoying watching the play by plays of my fighters matches. Life is stretching at the moment so it's good to enjoy this. Bless you guys. Will

Welcome Will :)

Hey all :) back from a very long lay off...glad to be back!

Doubt anybody would remember me..i wasnt that great lol..(Teddy Viper)

Anyway if anybody has any ventures coming up keep me in mind..just wanna get my teeth into something whilst i wait for my fighters to be able to compete..

Thanks Grimbo :)

• Upvote 1

Hey all :) back from a very long lay off...glad to be back!

Doubt anybody would remember me..i wasnt that great lol..(Teddy Viper)

Anyway if anybody has any ventures coming up keep me in mind..just wanna get my teeth into something whilst i wait for my fighters to be able to compete..

Thanks Grimbo :)

Not sure if I remember you but it's always nice to see managers return, welcome back! :)

I've been playing for about a year but never introduced myself! I run the HMFL org in Montreal, love the game, and I think I finally have figured out how to start winning some fights! (maybe)

• Upvote 1

Greetings everyone, I hope all of you are well. This is my 3rd day playing this game and I like the challenge and numerous options it presents. My name is David and I have studied and trained in various martial arts over the years. Currently I train in Hapkido and Jeet Kune Do. I already retired one fighter because I realized how unbalanced I made him lol I have a few fighters that favor one particular style over another and I'll experiment to see how they do.

Also, forgive my ignorance, but what does "laundry" refer to? I haven't quite picked up on that concept yet.

Take care, have a great day, keep training :training2: and best of luck to everyone :yes:

• Upvote 3

Laundry is just a way of transferring in game money from your fighters account to your manager account. It's done buy buying a large sum of 300$ clothing or supplements with your fighter. The owner of the company takes a % cut, then there are transfer fees and the rest of the money goes to your manager account.

Laundry is just a way of transferring in game money from your fighters account to your manager account. It's done buy buying a large sum of 300$ clothing or supplements with your fighter. The owner of the company takes a % cut, then there are transfer fees and the rest of the money goes to your manager account.

Ah, I see Davy Jones, thank you very much for that information. I may give that a try once one of my fighters earns enough money to purchase a substantial amount of $300 clothing or supplements.

Yea im having a great time, a lot is still kinda cofusing but i learn as i go. a lot of helpfull info out there. I won my first three fights and hopfully a fourth tonight, im sure its beginers luck, but i hope it continues lol. I do wish it were a little faster paced, from what ive seen on some of the better fighters records they wait anywhere from 2 to 4 weeks between fightsand ill probaly stick to that method for now. It does seem pretty realistic tho so I can handle the down time. Anyway great game and thanks for the welcome.

• Upvote 1

Hey guys.

Signed up to the site a few times (Think I was even here during the beta testing some years ago!) Even been VIP a couple of times but been travelling the world and stuff. Been reading the guides and stuff this time to make a proper run at it!

Got a base now and find the game fun so hopefully should be here for a longer haul. Probably go VIP when I get my work sorted too!

Hi I'm Liam Davidson used to play the game but stopped a while back up back to kick some ass. If anyone wants to give me hints on the game as forgot what to do just message me

• Upvote 1