Introduce yourself...

admin

Hello,

I am Andre Konijn and come from Holland. I have been born in Amsterdam and now I live in Den Haag. I do Judo in real life and I am a large fan of boxing and f1

I played the game for some weeks now and have my own clothingstore. I hope I win more in the future because I lose a lot now.

Bye,

Andre

• Upvote 1

Hello my name is Tony Rossi and I am 29 years young. I watched the very first UFC but did not get hooked. In the early 2000's I started watching PRIDE with a few buddies and seen the rampage slam KO and that kind of hooked me. Once PRIDE was bought by UFC and Rampage fought Liddel I got hooked. I have been keeping up with MMA ever since. BTW sight is awesome and a great concept. I am looking forward to a lot of fun here at MMATycoon.

• Upvote 2

Aloha. New to the game. Long time fight fan since the days of Gracie v Shamrock or Severn. Good times. Love how the game looks and feels. But being new I have that itch of wanting to see stuff happen. Counting down the hours until my fighters first fights. Woot. :P

I'm Beck, I was born in and still live in Nebraska, USA. Im just about 20 and I have been watching MMA and UFC

fights since i was kid. And it shows because ive been suspended multiple times for getting in fights with other kids

from back at school, naturally i was a kind of a loner because i had trouble controlling my anger. I spent most of

my time growing up watching shooter and fighter movies then trying to teach myself the same moves by watching

them over and over again. Granted most of the "training :training2:" i gave myself as a kid didn't work for much except

condition me very well.... but i still consider that time well spent after i dislocated a kids shoulder just from watching a little UFC and the movie Commando :boxing: :owned:

So ya, thats me.

My real name is Dale. I am from PA. My Managerial name Jeremiah Lukker is a combination of 4 of my 5 children's names. I am 37 and enjoy watching,and reading about mma. I really like strategy games. This game is the best of both worlds.This is a great game.

• Upvote 1

Hey guys,

My Name is Alex , im 23 and into martial arts since i started Judo at 7. Began wat hing MMA about 10 years ago, since then loving it! This site also gives me a lot of fun, hope its consistant.

• Upvote 2

Hi it's drizzy, my brother showed me mma tycoon yesterday and I join the community immediatly. I hope I will be able to beat him lol, he joined a few days ago so i'm not so far of him :)

I expect you good game and if you can help me to understand more the game that will be generous

Thank you for reading this

PS: Sorru for my baaaaaad english

• Upvote 2

Hello. My name is Jeremy Reding. I have been a fan of MMA since the very first UFC. I watched them all until "the dark age of MMA" when guys like Tank Abbott were bullying their way through the UFC, then I started watching again when Dana and the Fertitta brothers started running the organization. My favorite fighters of all time are Ken Shamrock, Chuck Liddell, and Brock Lesnar (yes, I also watched the fake stuff until a few years ago). My current favorite fighter is Jon Jones, but Uriah Faber is a close second.

I was playing the Facebook MMA game. As all Facebook games, it is pretty watered down, so I looked for one I could get into. Simple Google search led me here. Looking forward to getting to know the game.

• Upvote 2