Introduce yourself...

admin

:hehe: Greetings

I'm Devon and have done martial arts for all of my 16 years of life. I loved MMA from the first match I saw when I was about 3 or 4. After that I wanted to learn Judo then I learned about BJJ and wanted to learn that, but I started off using TKD and some karate and now I use some Muay Thai.

• Upvote 1

Hi my name is Victor and I believe Im the only user who is from Hong Kong :D

The reason I love MMA is because I found a video of Wand vs Crocop 2 on Youtube about 4 years ago (Almost 5 years). Then I clicked on the related video, its Wands highlight. Then I was completely attracted by his fighting style and I started watching his fights. I also knew the sport afterwards.

I found this website game about 4 years ago because perhaps I was searching for an MMA game or I saw the commercial of this game or something else. I started off as a crappy manager. My combined fighters record was like 2-14-1. I had Bisping type guys, striker with no striking defense or...whatever. I didnt take a look at the tutorial that time.

I am shocked when I look back to that time: "How in the Mars can my fighters managed to get a win because of my crappy operation? ". After I earned this epic record, I quit from the game as a tomato can manager.

Well, I came back just a month ago because I was bored. I watched the masters tutorial seriously and I felt great and confident and right now my "top" guy has two wins in his book. (Two boring UDs LOL)

I will try my best. I want to be a 100x better manager!

• Upvote 4

• 2 weeks later...

Namaste. My name is Scott. I'm originally from Oklahoma, now living in Washington, D.C. in the US of A.

Sort of a novice MMA fan, I found this site poking around other MMA fan sites. I'm a big fan of grapplers, especially BJJ players. My favorite UFC fighters are Anderson Silva, Demian Maia, Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, GSP, Big Nog and Carlos Condit.

Advice is always welcome. I've learned a lot through trial and error but I'm always willing to learn more. I hope to upgrade to VIP at some point but RL finances are a little tight as I have a baby girl coming at the end of August. :D

• Upvote 2

congrats on the little girl! I don't know much but my best advice is, if you have the time (cause I know not everybody does) is try get to know people and do "jobs" for them and orgs, such as writing and graphics - if you're any good with stuff like that. It'll help build funds and give you a headstart over others starting around the same time.

In terms of actual "in game stuff" I'm no expert but happy to help - or at least point you in the direction of somebody that can :P

• Upvote 1

Hi,

I'm Mattias, from Sweden. I found this place four years ago by random surfing around. I have loved martial arts since I was a kid and more so since I started to take it up due to too many people bullying me, something that hasn't happened ever since I started training 21 years ago.

I made a few fighters here and then forgot about it until I stumbled upon it again last Friday I think it was, and now I'm hooked on it and bought a year subscription since I fell in love with it.

I remember watching my first ufc sometime in early or if it was mid 90s when I found a VHS containing ufc championships on rental I. The small town I'm from. It was awesome, and ever since then I've been very interested in mma though I've never practiced it myself. I also was a great fan of K-1 back in the day.

My heroes were/are Tank Abbott, Varelans, Rutten, Hoost, Aerts, Rizzo, Liddell, Andy Hug.

Nowadays it's great to be mma fan from Sweden because we've got a couple of really good fighters like Alex Gustafsson, Ilir Latifi, Magnus Cedenblad, Backstrom and more:) It's exciting. Of foreign fighters I really like Barao, Aldo, Bisping, Sonnen, Gunnar Nelson and Khabib Nurmagomedov or how you spell it:)

Of own training I have been into a couple like Kenpo Karate, Kickboxing, Muay Thai, Krav Maga, bujinkan, doce pares and sistema. But Kenpo and Doce Pares are the ones I have done for the longest with Kenpo from 1994 and doce pares since 2007. That's all folks, hope to touch gloves with you in this virtual stage. All the best

• Upvote 4

I'm an old fart from Scotland... I stumbled across it by accident and foolishly thought it was "just another" online MMA game... create a fighter, click a few things.... bish, bash, bosh and that's it.

I was totally shocked (and a tad embarrassed) when I realised how in-depth it is and (please don't take this the wrong way) how anal most of you guys are about your alliances, orgs, fighters and brands. So I did things the wrong way around and looked at the forums after I'd clicked to create a couple of fighters in "easy mode". *face palm*... I found a mentor and started to read the forums a LOT.

I quickly realised that the hardcore managers have spent years building their empires and they don't take fools gladly in the game or the forums... it's more than just a game for lots of managers, it's a way of life which is a huge accolade to Mike and those involved as they have created something so complex. It's one thing to do this is the real world, but to write code with so many outcomes, possibilities and variables is amazing.

That said... all the seriousness aside, the MAIN thing I've found is how helpful the seasoned guys are and how willing they are to help noobs (like me) find their feet and get started with advice and a little cash at the beginning... so, thank-you to those who helped out.

So anyway... I hope through time to create and have a few fighters that will compete with the big boys... and maybe even get a mention in the news or Podcast :)

• Upvote 4

My name is Anthony Mychael Im from Jackson, MI - US. I stumbled across this watching the Tommy Toe Hold Show on YouTube (TTHS - anybody watch?) and went to a site or two on there, found this one and Im amazed. I used to play a football simulator much like this but given this is MMA and you're in control of EVERYTHING makes it 1000x better.

I was never really an MMA fan, never a combat sport fan at all, just boxing here and there (when Tyson was on, or watching it when nothing else was on TV). A friend dragged me to a Gym one day and I was instantly hooked. That was about 3.5-4 years ago. Since then Ive gained my Kosen Judo First Degree Black Belt, racked up an Amateur MMA Record of 16-5 with 5 Titles, undefeated at Flyweight, a Boxing Record of 1-0, and plan on taking my first Professional bout by the end of 2014.

Cool stories to read ^ MMA seems to stumble into peoples lives more than people actually ever meant for it to happen.

• Upvote 3

Welcome All, still being a new-guy myself and with tons to learn, I too am still amazed @ my peers. Lots of help availiable here, with a load of great players. If you have questions just ask, there is no hesitation from those that want to help. The NO man left behind kinda attitude was NOT what I was expecting here. so in closing Have a blast and spread it around, and lets learn this together.

Cheers

• Upvote 2

NICE: will do brother, it has added an extra flair. very enjoyable, lmao :yes:

Hi I really like this game I always get impatient though and want more fights..I need to find another thing to take my time up while I wait lol

I felt the same about the wait time,..until those big L's start adding up. Now the time between fights has taken on a different feel,..lol :yes: