Introduce yourself...

admin

Hey there. I've been here before but I'm gonna stay now. Pretty useful forum you guys got over here ;)

Forums can be really awesome place. get to know people and build contacts.

Biggest piece of advice I can give anybody starting out in Tycoon (whether they've played before or not) is get active on the forums and ask questions. You get to know people an that gives you some pretty cool opportunities

• Upvote 1

I'm back from a long a sabbatical and this run is much more successful so far, 17-4 I believe so far with a champ in one org to boot.

Norwich City football fan, half Northern Irish and a nationalist.

Love mma, favourite fighters are dan Henderson,Urijah Faber,nick Diaz and vitor Belford

• Upvote 1

I'd like to introduce myself here. This is going to be an awesome game that I can actually play at work....and well....I have a lot of time at work.

I'd say I'm average pertaining to anything to anything MMA. I grew up watch Ken Shamrock in the earliest times of UFC. I'm going to try and read up and ask a ton of questions.

The games does look awesome from the surface.

• Upvote 2

Welcome to it,....its depths are even more surprising.

Sup everyone. I had the privilege of playing this game over a year ago. Even had my own clothing company based out of Hilo named Prestige (see pic below). Now that I have time (new work schedule) I made the decision to get back into this thing.

I didn't have much success making fighters but I was GREAT at making money flirting with the #1 spot in clothing at the time. This will also give me a reason to get back to dishing out graphics. My skills below was a year ago...My work now...Well you'll soon see in time. I'll be doing a lot of research before i decide to make another company/fighter.

http://i638.photobucket.com/albums/uu108/Sunce52182/Photoshop/Misc/254716_2064658609991_3813203_n.jpg

• Upvote 2

Welcome back,...it looks like you have deadly skills in the design world. keep us posted cuz I'll buy some

Hi everyone new user here, been through the new user guide and loving things so far, booked my first fight! whoop lol. Anyway, looking forward to gettingsettled in and learning all there is to learn.

• Upvote 4

haha i am loving it, ive played a few of these kind of games before just different sports. I'm a huge UFC fan, my all time hero has to be Matt hughes, and of more recent times id say my favourite is between donald cerrone and jon jones i found this site by doing a search on google for online sport manager games as i was bored of my previous forrays into different manager games (Hattrick and Tennio) but ive never played anything like this (well ive only been here under an hour) but really am impressed

haha i am loving it, ive played a few of these kind of games before just different sports. I'm a huge UFC fan, my all time hero has to be Matt hughes, and of more recent times id say my favourite is between donald cerrone and jon jones i found this site by doing a search on google for online sport manager games as i was bored of my previous forrays into different manager games (Hattrick and Tennio) but ive never played anything like this (well ive only been here under an hour) but really am impressed

it gets better, GREAT community with lots of help, with a few pinches of trash talk = ALOTTA fun welcome to it.

it gets better, GREAT community with lots of help, with a few pinches of trash talk = ALOTTA fun welcome to it.

great stuff, thanks for the welcome

• Upvote 1