Introduce yourself...

admin

Hey guys! I'm 17. I found MMA tycoon in the web because I just recently became a fan of the UFC. Still feel bad for Silva (he's the reason I liked MMA). I look forward to my career in this game. Have fun everyone

Says you joined in 2011 o.O

Settling in and loving it started an organisation but messed it up lol s but still enjoying myself

maybe get a staff position at an org, to learn the ropes a bit. helped me a lot. Orgs are hard to get up out of the ground, complex and time intesive. but as the guide says the most rewarding company in the game :)

Name is Dick Hardwood 99678 but my real name is Ryan. I played this game a few years ago but I assume my profile is long gone because I couldn't find it. Starting back up again and hope to see you all in the game. :)

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sup guys , started recently got couple of my first fights now trying to find a way to really feel how the game mechanics works with my new guys :D

get yourself a mentor either from the igame mentor options or using the mentor thread in the noob help section of the forums, they can teach you about game mechanics

Welcome everybody,... and good fortune to you.

Alright here goes: from age 4 Ive had a passion for *Martial-related* studies. ( at that time, I lived on the Island of Okinawa on an american Air-Force base. Yes the HOME of Karate. my dad would'nt let me study, but the roots grew deeply.) Loong story short and 40 years later, I have experience in various styles starting with Kenpo and an around about journey that has me currently in amazement with Systema ( the art that we DONT want people to know).

This Game: Outstanding in too many ways to numerate. The Intricacy *blows my mind*

I Imagine that this community ( equally as *Intricate*) will have to deal with me and my

less than graceful attempts at making everything I touch slightly better for my passing.

So to ALL the new folks I wish you good fortune.

To all the OLDer folks out there: I thank you for the help you have given me AND the butt kickings that I have recieved.

I will close with Thank you , sirs may I have another =)

• Upvote 4

Well, Ive been watching MMA on and off for the last few years and now that I have cable again, I'm watching it againeven more. I have no Idea who the fighters are anymore but I love the action!

Found this site while looking at some other online games. "Another hobbie I just picked up"

I'm looking forward to learning the ropes here and having a lot of fun doining it. :thumbup:

• Upvote 2

Very eloquent :)

Chuckle yes I finally got one out as i saw it in my head. thx for spotting that :yes:

and Welcome to the New guys !!

Ahahahah no Nilmar was a side charachter of a novel I wrote some time ago!!!! Many of my fighters took their names from that novel, Ivan Priebcko, Ethan Clayton etc!!!

Now I am a real noob here, trying to figure out what's going on, major changes in charachter creation and tactics, let's see if my second life in MMAT will be as successful as the first one...

• Upvote 2