Introduce yourself...

admin

Returning manager here. Been away for 6 months now. Most guys will probably remember me (ones that actually remember who I am :D ) for running orgs like Crucible St.Pete and Sisu. Hopefully 2015 will be good for me and I can keep myself interested in the game.

Definitely remember you Kole, welcome back!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys, I'm Tylar.

I'm 20 years old from Australia. I train Silat and Boxing and play rugby. Love watching MMA unfortunately there isn't a large following here.. YET!

Looking forward too playing this game, I have a really addicting personality so I think you guys will be seeing a bit of me... Haha.

Same in belgium. MMA is still in its kidshoes here. Starts getting more interest then before, but main fightsports are still boxing and muay thai here

And welcome to the newcomers

• 2 weeks later...

My name is Dave, 22 year old college student. I actually got started in late December, so far things have been good. I have dabbled in this game a bit but never really had time to get into it. Now that I'm a senior in college with nothing to do, I thought now would be a great time to get into this great game :shades:

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys! If you are new, you might consider taking a mentor. That person will guide you and teach you how to play the game. There is a lot to learn at the start, but when you have a mentor, you'll learn everything faster and better. If you want a mentor, visit the following forum page :

http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=34248&page=11&hl=mentor&do=findComment&comment=646431

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys. I played some time ago (could be years actually :arrowhead: ), and hope to get into the game a bit more successfully now. Ive trained boxing but never tried my hand at MMA. I look forward to play and chat with you.

Cheers.

• Upvote 3

Hi I'm Jan, 17 YO. I actually started earlier this month and is having a good time. I'm not really a huge fan of MMA but Lyoto Machida absolutely caught my heart. Huge fan of NBA especially the Mavs. I'm also joining creation tourneys to get a chance to battle top managers and hoping to get away with it alive :D

I hope that we all have a good time playing this game.

Cheers! o/

• Upvote 3

• 3 weeks later...

Hi

i been in this game soon 1 year and i dont write on forums to much.

I am 36 years, work nowadays as a lawyer for the finish governement office.
I have an elite athlete background and been competing at top levels in europe in swimming and powerlifting before i realised i couldt be rich that way and stopped my competing for 7 years at lawschool and court duty. I train mma and the gym sometimes and currently i do 5 reps on 160kg strict in the benchpress, pretty happy with that altough the suit is tight as hell over the chest :)

I love mmatycoon and it gives my brain a real challange to win fights with my own sliders and to anticipate opponent sliders.

Thank You all for participating in this game couse it would be nothing without all the players.

/Mike

• Upvote 4