Introduce yourself...

admin

• 2 weeks later...

I'm new, love the game, already lost several hours playing. I own a large combat sport website in RL, and i'll be here letting my hair down!

Welcome to it,..have fun. You read the Wiki yet ? With the time it takes to invest in this game,.you should read it to avoid some coslty errors.

Hello all,

I've been playing for about a month now, but just starting to get into the forums as I mainly play on my phone. I'm 30yrs old, married with 2 kids. I coach youth wrestling/football and I've been looking for a good MMA-manager type game for awhile, I guess I wasn't looking hard enough! This game is great so far.

Oh, and before I forget, my name is Jay Lawrence.

New manager here, Big Herm Boyd. I actually came upon this game by searching podcasts looking for something to entertain me during a road trip last week. I am a fan of boxing, mma, well mostly all sports. I can't wait for the Olympics to kick off. I read the description and realized it was a game podcast, listened to episode one and thought, hmmm let me check it out..... So here I am!

• Upvote 2

New manager here, Big Herm Boyd. I actually came upon this game by searching podcasts looking for something to entertain me during a road trip last week. I am a fan of boxing, mma, well mostly all sports. I can't wait for the Olympics to kick off. I read the description and realized it was a game podcast, listened to episode one and thought, hmmm let me check it out..... So here I am!

That's pretty awesome that someone signed up to the game because of the podcast :P

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

Machiabelly here. Real first name is Garfield. I found the game searching for manager type games. I have played a few football (both types) but wanted to try something different. So far so good. Community seems great.

• Upvote 1

Hey, new guy here, my real name's Scott. Heard about this a long time ago on Sherdog I think, but never really had the time to play. Now I do, so i'm going to try and make the most of it!

• Upvote 1

Hello guys i was Top 10 ranked and stop to play MMA tycoon.I strat fight Pro MMa and not have much time..But i like so much this game i make new profile :)))..Pls need some dolars to get start someone to send me i really need it so much:))) This is my sherdog profile :P http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Branislav-Hudjan-207335

Branislav Hudjan (113368) - Manager
  • Upvote 3