Introduce yourself...

admin

Hello. I am K-Rad. You know who I am. Hello.

Well, well KRad has returned. I am not online much anymore because I'v been a busy cbomb lately and my passion for this game is hitting a slump but I can give you some of my prestige slider advice if needed...

Get that lovely pink t-shirt back in your sig as well, I don't remember giving you permission to rid of it!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello,

Played this game before at some point but anyways

I am 19 and a sophomore in college. Have been an MMA fan for a while even though I don't ever watch it much. Idk what else but yeah so theres that I guess.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well I'm not new to mma tycoon. I created an account I think summer 2015 and lasted about a week maybe 2. But, I'm still a noob without a clue. I hope to last longer this time. The learning curve was overwhelming to me way back in 2015, I couldn't sleep and tried to stay online all the time. I got bored quick and lost interest I guess it kind of moves slow. It's still a little tuff but I guess I will just take it slower this time. I have a little real life mma experience through a local gym and am a fan of the sport of mma, boxing, karate, American Football and wrestling (highschool, collegiate). Not really Jui Jitsu, but it has it's pro's and con's in a close encounter. <<< I'm just saying :)

• Upvote 2

Well I'm not new to mma tycoon. I created an account I think summer 2015 and lasted about a week maybe 2. But, I'm still a noob without a clue. I hope to last longer this time. The learning curve was overwhelming to me way back in 2015, I couldn't sleep and tried to stay online all the time. I got bored quick and lost interest I guess it kind of moves slow. It's still a little tuff but I guess I will just take it slower this time. I have a little real life mma experience through a local gym and am a fan of the sport of mma, boxing, karate, American Football and wrestling (highschool, collegiate). Not really Jui Jitsu, but it has it's pro's and con's in a close encounter. <<< I'm just saying :)

Welcome, I prefer Team Bare Back myself but its all good. I agree this game is too slow, there has been numerous requests over the years to speed things up only to get shut down by the majority unfortunately. Good luck anyway.

• 2 weeks later...