Introduce yourself...

admin

Heya! My name is Danielle, im 28 and live in Queensland, Australia. I have been a combat sports fan seen I can remember. My favorite fighter of all time is Minotauro Nogueira (Big Nog)

I love chatting with people and would love some friends on this game. :)

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, my name is not Jack Aspirator..Manager 116300.

Im 48 I think, and I'm loving this game. Is this thread still failing? I live in Oshawa former Motor City of Canada. I was impressed with MMA from the begining.The respect I notice between the fighters is what I admire most.I hope fighter remember respect for the art. I also get a kick out of watching someone with an over inflatted ego loose.

Heya! My name is Danielle, im 28 and live in Queensland, Australia. I have been a combat sports fan seen I can remember. My favorite fighter of all time is Minotauro Nogueira (Big Nog)

I love chatting with people and would love some friends on this game. :)

I think you're only the second woman I've seen on here, welcome!

Hi, my name is not Jack Aspirator..Manager 116300.

Im 48 I think, and I'm loving this game. Is this thread still failing? I live in Oshawa former Motor City of Canada. I was impressed with MMA from the begining.The respect I notice between the fighters is what I admire most.I hope fighter remember respect for the art. I also get a kick out of watching someone with an over inflatted ego loose.

Welcome, my fellow aging Canadian

• 1 month later...

Hi everyone I've been in the game for a month now and this is the first time I come to the forum, it really give another dimension to the game. I was thinking about creating a company for a while and I've just made it so I hope you'll like it :)

Cheers,

Twinkle

• Upvote 1

Whats up. Second time joining the game, I was here way back in the day (I may go through the posts here to look for my initial introduction). It sounds like a lot has been added and I have a lot to brush up on as far as additional features. Last I remember, there was a "perfect" starter build floating around and crazy plans for training and such to get your fighter to the top.

I have some reading to do.

Anyways, the name is Ryan, and hopefully, I stick around for awhile.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello!

I'm 34, and follow Christ and love Christ I was a Capoeira and white belt BJJ fighter (because have others priorities to do). I am a player and coach of American Football, I like to watch NFL and NCAA football games, like NBA, MLB and NHL. I am a married man, love my wife. No kids yet. I was born, raised at Brasília, Brazil and now living in Caxias, Maranhão, Brasil. Far way from home. I always liked MMA, but now I can't watch fights cause I do not have cable TV anymore. And love playing games like this. I'm playing others game, like Red Zone Action, My Racing Career, and others. About the BJJ I was training at my church. This is me. Cya!!!

• Upvote 3

I'm 23, have trained on and off for the past several years and have worked professionally as a photographer n' tried stand up comedy a few times. I'm a bum from Tampa, Florida, I like professional wrestling and masturbation. I'm in love with this game and apologize if I shit-talk one of your fighters in game, I'm an asshole that loves a good rivalry.

• Upvote 4

Hello!

I'm 34, and follow Christ and love Christ I was a Capoeira and white belt BJJ fighter (because have others priorities to do). I am a player and coach of American Football, I like to watch NFL and NCAA football games, like NBA, MLB and NHL. I am a married man, love my wife. No kids yet. I was born, raised at Brasília, Brazil and now living in Caxias, Maranhão, Brasil. Far way from home. I always liked MMA, but now I can't watch fights cause I do not have cable TV anymore. And love playing games like this. I'm playing others game, like Red Zone Action, My Racing Career, and others. About the BJJ I was training at my church. This is me. Cya!!!

Welcome Amigo. in this day and age you don't need cable TV to watch MMA. there are rivers floating with abundant waters, just ask around.

Neste fórum aqui - <themmacommunity.com> - os caras te conseguem um link pra assistir as lutas que você quiser; dá uma olhada no sub-fórum em português aqui do jogo, vai te ajudar muito! Abraço!

• Upvote 2

I'm John Daugherty, I live in Natchitoches, Louisiana. I am a high school history teacher, head power lifting coach, and assistant football coach at Natchitoches Central. I'm a graduate from the Univ. of Arkansas. I have been coaching and teaching for 15 years, mostly in Arkansas. I have trained in bjj and have fought one amateur mma fight in Tulsa, OK. I've trained on and off for the last 3 years, still only have one stripe lol , mostly because I'm so busy coaching and with family duties. Anyways, I like to play World of Mixed Martial Arts by greydog software, and started this to see how it is. I'm definitely into this game, it is not as fast as the WMMA , but it has a more real time feel to it. Anyways, hello all you guys in here.

• Upvote 1

Hi guys, my name is Gabriela, from Montreal, Canada. I grew up playing strategy games (Romance of the 3 Kingdoms and all type of Tycoon games, also competitive WoW PvP).

My on and off boyfriend posts in the UG so he created me this account. Don't let your friends create you an account least you end up with a name like Patrik Cornholius :s. Anyways I really enjoy it so far and am in a good gym in Tokyo with great coaches at Shinto MMA.

I also trane UFC.

• Upvote 1

Welcome Amigo. in this day and age you don't need cable TV to watch MMA. there are rivers floating with abundant waters, just ask around.

Neste fórum aqui - <themmacommunity.com> - os caras te conseguem um link pra assistir as lutas que você quiser; dá uma olhada no sub-fórum em português aqui do jogo, vai te ajudar muito! Abraço!

John amigo! thanks man. I don't follow you when you said "there are rivers floating with abundant waters..." What did you mean with it?

Eu vou pesquisar sim, sobre os links pra ver mma. Thanks dude! God Bless you! Cya!