Introduce yourself...

admin

Wild. Co-owner of theMMAcommunity.com discussion forum. A member of our forum created a thread about MMA Tycoon that piqued my interest. Created an account and four fighters about a month ago. Most of them suck so far but they'll be breakin necks and cashin' checks soon enough.

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

Hey e mcgee here. Been playing for about a month I have 5 fighters that are doing pretty well will start a serious project fighter when I go vip.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

My name is Jessie Randall Williams Shaaban Lamour, I do say welcome to the game. I hail from the capital in Missouri, Jefferson City. Proud to be here and I found this game as a lucky hit in the play store on my smartphone. I am glad to be here and will be reading into every section that I possibly need too. I'm going to learn how to divide my points up, write it down, and then create. To all those involved good luck and see you in the ring. By the way I will be applying for the noob fund as soon as I come up with legitimate reasons. Once again thank you all and have a nice time.

Hello everyone!

My name is Nico(lai) and I am from Germany. I am a big MMA enthusiast and essentially went from "dafuq is this barbaric shit?" to a real appreciation for what I consider to be one of the deepest and most intriguiging spectator sports in the world. Once that bug has bitten you ...... you 're in. That's at least how it feels for me.

As far as this game goes, I always was looking for something, where you would basically train your own stable of fighters and lead them to success. But there seemed only games of this variation for boxing. I've played WMMA3 quite a bit. But this just satisfies the fight promotion simulation aspect. Now I 've given MMA Tycoon a go. And this bug .... it has bitten me again.

Hello everyone!

My name is Nico(lai) and I am from Germany. I am a big MMA enthusiast and essentially went from "dafuq is this barbaric shit?" to a real appreciation for what I consider to be one of the deepest and most intriguiging spectator sports in the world. Once that bug has bitten you ...... you 're in. That's at least how it feels for me.

As far as this game goes, I always was looking for something, where you would basically train your own stable of fighters and lead them to success. But there seemed only games of this variation for boxing. I've played WMMA3 quite a bit. But this just satisfies the fight promotion simulation aspect. Now I 've given MMA Tycoon a go. And this bug .... it has bitten me again.

Lot's of greydog fans around here :) I know exactly what you mean about WMMA been a great game for booking but it does lack the personal roster building side, I always hoped they would do a "Wrestling Spirit" type game for MMA.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi all!

Stumbled over this game yesterday... It looks awesome and EVERY contact I've had with people in-game has been friendly and helpful... WTF!? ;)

I know myself well enough to already feel the temptation to squirrel away a young fighter in a gym to 'reallly get him ready to take the world by storm', so I'm fighting that by throwing my fighters straight into the thick of it.....I figure I'll try to make my stupid mistakes as fast as I can!