Introduce yourself...

admin

I am an old manager returning. Started back in 09 and played for about 3 years. I remember when Jen "The Dragon" Sen was 0-4, black belts were a rarity and red belts did not exist! Helsinki was not added, TWGC and KT where just being added if I remember and it was all about the sliders, LOL! If you came across a fighter was 37 then he was an "Old man". I ran an org, sold it, the over to a successful nutrition company in Helsinki if I remember correctly. Its nice to see how the game has progressed. I really like the Mentor addition as i can see now with all the new add-on's it could be daunting for new people. Took time off to get the family going and get my business up and running and now I have a lot more time and missed the game! Looking forward to the new chapter!

Konrad C.

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi mates,

i'm new in the game i hope can understand the many things I'm in the game... i'm italian and my english is very bad :yes: .. i accept any kind of help.

Bye

Roberto

I hope I can understand the many things I'm in the game

Hey. I am not new, but I am newly returned after a four year absence. Apparently, my stay at MMA Tycoon rehab didn't take and I am back to tap the vein again. Truth is that I have missed the game a lot and am back to give it another go. My time is slightly less consumed with work now and I'm diving in with full force. see some of my old friends are long gone, but others are still banging away. Good to be back and with any luck I'll be kicking ass and taking names soon enough. Cheers mates!

• Upvote 2

Hey. I am not new, but I am newly returned after a four year absence. Apparently, my stay at MMA Tycoon rehab didn't take and I am back to tap the vein again. Truth is that I have missed the game a lot and am back to give it another go. My time is slightly less consumed with work now and I'm diving in with full force. see some of my old friends are long gone, but others are still banging away. Good to be back and with any luck I'll be kicking ass and taking names soon enough. Cheers mates!

Welcome back.

• Upvote 2