Introduce yourself...

admin

Well, not sure how I found this site, I think I played this game before in another life.

BTW, is it possible to get my old account back? I know my fighters are old and begging on the streets for food and shelter, but I may have some cash, clothing and sups left in there, not sure.

Hey everyone Im a huge MMA fan excited to emerse myself into this trying to have my fun and hopefully run a succesful fight organization. I love management games such as this so I hope to have some success. Already bought VIP (Big Whoop Right) and opened a brand new ID restricted (320) fight Org Elite Pride Glory and Honor hopefully I can get it off the ground finding it hard to get fifhters signed to a contract (mainly cause I'm still figuring out how to fully work the financial fine points/inactivity clause) but I will persevere and make it work, I really wanna thank Lucky for helping me learn how this game works.