This is F***ing hilarious

http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm305/cteichroew/GTr2V7ut05h5c62kKE1Y9Hqu_500.jpg

If you don't think this is funny then

http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm305/cteichroew/1091743536_f107b13a37.jpg

I just realized that the text is pretty small so here you go

I have approximately 275 to 300 cinder blocks for sale. They are stadard 8"x8"x16". They cost $1.75 plus delivery fees ig you buy them somewhere else. I'm asking $1.00 per block.

You pick them up and move them yourself.

Please don't waste my fucking time with endless emails. These are plain old cinderblocks, for fuck sake. You don't need to do an engineering study on the feasibility of using these fucking things as building material. That's what they are they're for, you fucking idiot. Now lister, we're all busy people here. You want the blocks? Come get the fucking blocks and give me one dollar for every block you take. How fucking hard is that? You do't have to tell me what you're buildin. I don't give a fuck/ I'm not interested in helping you build it either. Why? Because I don't give a fuck. I just want to get these fucking blocks off my property. So if you want them, get the fuck over here with some money and take them. The next fucking moron that emails me with "I'm building a blah blahblah and was wondering if..." The answer is NO. Come get the fucking blocks and build it yourself. If I knew how to do masonry, don't you think I'd be using the blocks myself instead of selling them for half fucking price? What is wrong with you people? The next one of you fucking jackasses that emails me with sob-story bullshit is his email address added to the North America Man/Boy Love Association mailing list.

You want the blocks? Come get the blocks, and don't fuck with me!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...