- Fighter win streak trophies should no longer be affected by NCs.

So if my win streak is going to be broken i can just NC the fight to get out of it ? I certainly hope it effects the offending partys streaks and not the none offending party ? ... Mike?

Urgh, right, I'll put it back how it was. Nobody seemed bothered about this when they were complaining about it from the other side and I explained exactly how it was calculated.

Sorting out who is responsible for a NC and only putting it on that record will take a while to sort out and I don't think it's as important, so I don't know when it will get done. Maybe a month or two.

Urgh, right, I'll put it back how it was. Nobody seemed bothered about this when they were complaining about it from the other side and I explained exactly how it was calculated.

Sorting out who is responsible for a NC and only putting it on that record will take a while to sort out and I don't think it's as important, so I don't know when it will get done. Maybe a month or two.

We appreciate your work, Mike. This game is so good because you put in so much time.