EA MMA League UFF

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me and Estafan (djohn) had our fight in HOC's 1st event last night, he ended up pretty much schooling me and KO'ing me first round....sigh, lol

heh. I don't think we were supposed to post the results anywhere till the whole event had been posted :P

But don't make it sound that bad. You're Striking was on Point, just need to work on Parrying and conserving energy on the ground. If you ever wanna just get together and spar/practice lemme know. And it was only a 1st round win cuz Vale Tudo only has that one 20 minute round lol. In reality we were a little passed the 10 minute mark when the fight ended, so it was like a 2 and a half rd affair.

Was thinking about trying to get enuff cash to start an Alliance and get all the Tycoon guys under one banner.

heh. I don't think we were supposed to post the results anywhere till the whole event had been posted :P

But don't make it sound that bad. You're Striking was on Point, just need to work on Parrying and conserving energy on the ground. If you ever wanna just get together and spar/practice lemme know. And it was only a 1st round win cuz Vale Tudo only has that one 20 minute round lol. In reality we were a little passed the 10 minute mark when the fight ended, so it was like a 2 and a half rd affair.

Was thinking about trying to get enuff cash to start an Alliance and get all the Tycoon guys under one banner.

sure, we can spar tomorrow or Sunday maybe...whenever you're on. I got far better internet today so I'll be online a lot more so we can practice whenever.

• 4 weeks later...

The Ultimate Fighting Federation has taken our game to the next level. Our new site brings tons of new features and a new professional style that makes the whole site a lot easier on the eyes. Let me give you a quick run through of our new features.

Upgraded To VBulletin

VBulletin forum software is some of the best on the planet. It has one of the cleanest, most professional looks of all forum software as well as limitless possibilities. Thanks to our expert coder, we have installed several modifications that will make the forums bigger and better then any other MMA gaming league out there. The forums aren't going to leave you desiring anything and if it ever does come to that, we always have room for more growth.

New UFF Store

Our store is the hub for tons of customization for your account. You can purchase simple things like the right to change weight class, change your official UFF stats, or start your own training camp. Or you could get a little more complex and buy the rights to your own sponsorship company. If you are into having a slick looking set up, you can buy one of our 50+ customized rank tags like the one below:

That will be located underneath your user name every time you post.

UFF Betting System & Game Room

Our brand new vbookie modification will allow us to set odds on our league events and real MMA events alike. You can use your site earned UFF cash to bet against other members of the site and become the top gambler on the UFF. Then you can take your winnings over to our new game room to kill some time. We have games ranging from texas hold'em poker, 7 card stud, chess, and more. We will be adding more games as we go, so once you are done your official league fights, you can hang out with the rest of the guys playing some poker for fun.

Detailed Chat System

The UFF has always enjoyed the use of a league chatbox where new members and old members alike can converse about anything from league activities to current events. Well that chatbox has made its return along with a new private chat system. Add other members to your friend's list to see when they are online and chat with them one on one. If you want to have a meeting with your training camp mates, you can start a private chat and invite them all to join. Any type of instant chat you'd wish for is available on the UFF.

And Much, Much More

The above are just highlights of the new things we've added. Here is a quick list of all the great things the UFF has to offer to make your experience with EA MMA the best it can be...

- Weekly CAF events for 360 & PS3

- Two organizations (One with Strikeforce rules, the other with International)

- Detailed Contract System (You as the fighter can pick where you fight and earn cold, hard UFF Cash!)

- Champions

- Official Rankings

- P4P Rankings

- News and Interviews with Fighters/Members

- Media page with updates and stories from around the league

- UFF Podcast/Radio Show

- UFF Live Broadcasts

- Tournaments and Side Events

- Fair Competition Rules (Prevent spamming, Balance CAFs)

- A Tight Knit, Friendly Community

- And More

I hope you all will take the time to come check us out by clicking the link below. The only way to truly experience the UFF is sign up and give it a shot. I guarantee you won't be disappointed.

www.ultimatefightingfederation.net

• 2 weeks later...

sounds awesome, just not sure i have enough time. i've only played one game online and thought i might originally retire from online play undefeated :P i did manage to play through a couple of CAFs though, love the game.

I was thinking about getting the game, is it worth it?

I wasn't really impressed by the demo, but the content looks damn sweet.

the demo was shitty , but the game was fucking awesome.