When your out geting shitty?

Stopped drinking as a new year's resolution, but I worked in a night club so got hammered on a daily basis on pretty much everythign I could get my hands on, which I'm sure you can imagine, in a nightclub is a lot.

My favorite drink however will always just be a simple vodka coke and a bottle of Heineken.

Beer: Bud Light in a Bottle... Yea the whole "drinkability" thing is played..but its GOOD at the bar.

cries :OMG:

Wisconsinite here, we got lenenkugels, New Gladus (Crack'd wheat is beautiful), Spreckers (and their cream soda is the best), Fox River Brewing co. (they have an "interesting" vanilla brew).

If its available I'll get a Murphy's and then the couple of german restaurants around the area always have tap german brews so you get a boot of something dark. (das boot)

I go to a cigar lounge to use their wifi and they have major tom's pmmegranete wheat, very refreshing.

The other interesting shot I've had is catdaddy. They lable it as moonshine (80 proof is not moonshine) but it is interesting. Every once in a blue moon an Irish car bomb if I'm in the mood.

Otherwise I drink port. Cigar lounge and all...

I'm of a mind to try every last alcoholic beverage available. It's going to take a while, and I may never finish, but its going to be one helluva journey.

I knew I liked you for some reaon other than your avatar.

Samuel Smith's Taddy Porter is the best I've come across, other than very limited Craft Beers. Among those, Otter Creek in VT makes some good brews.

I love Sammie Smith's Oatmeal Stout. Me and my brother have agreed, if either of us gets married, the other has to buy a barrel of it for the bachelor party

and I grew up in Wisco, where you get beer in your bottle as a child, and now live in Oregon, the craft brewing capital of the world

I'd debate that capital placement, but mainly just for the sake of debate, not enough drinking experience of oregon's crafts.

Also, I have yet to drink an oatmeal anything that I liked. Same with chocolate anything.

Stella is decent on the tap, but anything green bottle and their ability to skunk makes me hesitant to try or drink

No off the tap of course. Out of a can I prefer Jupiler. Here in some bars you can order over 50 different beers. You just don't come in a bar and order 'a beer' like I imagine you could in the US. Anybody ever tasted bananabeer?

my friend has a friend that has friends that threw an Uber Kind beer fest outside of Seattle. Brewers from the NW went to Europe, mostly Belgium and Germany, and brought back wooden kegs of the rarest home brews and such, 100's of years of expierience, perfected. Tickets were $50 and you still had to pay $20-50 a beer. It's pretty nuts to think about, I'd have to pay a FUCK ton to get drunk. But I really don't like Belgium beer

Oscar's Double Choclate Oatmeal Stout

Mackison's XXX Stout

Weed Brewing Shastifarian Porter

anything by Anderson Valley Brewing

$20-$50 a beer?! Shit one night out and I'd be in debt for the rest of my life. There is also something called The Scotch Malt Whiskey Society. You pay a membership fee and they buy up casks of whiskey direct from the distilleries. I was at a members house during Christmas and tried 4-5 Scotch's not even available at the liquor stores...good times.

You don't like Belgian beer. There are people that don't like Italian cars either after driving a Fiat. There are a zillion different sorts. What did you taste? Pils, Lambic, Blonde, Trapist,... Maybe the brand? I must say I wouldn't pay 20$ either for any beer.

Beer

Macro: Yuengling Lager, Sam Adams Boston Lager, Blue Moon

Micro: Sweetwater IPA, Terrapin Rye Squared

Liquor

Don Julio Blanco (a lot better than overrated Patron), Jager, Gentleman Jack

• 2 weeks later...

Beer : Miller Lite 24 oz / Miller Highlife 32 oz / Papst Blue Ribbon / 211 Steel Reserve / High Gravity / Old English w/ 1/3 Hawaiian Punch

Shots : Captain / Bicardi 151 / Jack Daniels / Seagrams Gin

Mixed Drinks : Bombay Sapphire & Monster / Seagrams 7 & 7 up / Redbull & Sky Vodka

Love to drink

Beer: Bud Light, Heineken, Dos Equis, Primo, Valima

Shots: Jagr, California Car bomb

Mixed Drink: Redbull & Vodka, Bourbon & Coke, Redeye (Beer and Tomato Juice)

well

when I wanna get shitfaced, I keep it pretty simple

the way I like it

beer, in one glas....and lots of grogs in the other....vodka plus redbull will do the trick

and lots of it

:baaasmiley:

• 3 weeks later...