Nemesis Clothing.

tylerrh

Nemesis Cage Clothing, in Hilo, was recently "stolen" from me, although it was partially my fault for selling him the company, he still breached a very agreed upon contract.

He stole the designs, and I'll open a new store soon selling those designs and more of the great gear you've been used to.

So.. the point of this is to encourage you to NOT buy from Nemesis Cage Clothing in Hilo. :)

Dude are you serious..

You sold me the company saying you wanted to continue designing clothes for the company and be paid 1,000 a week..

To which I agreed.

Then after the sale you said I had to change the name of the company to DREAM TEAM CLOTHING...

Then you threaten me, and insult me.

But for public record let's get one thing straight... I bought into the Nemesis Name, a brand which you did not start. You bought Nemesis on Sept 25th.. So don't act like you poured your blood sweat and tears into this company.. You've got this idea that you want to start the next Giant Conglomerate, and that's great.. but you instructed me I had to be part of it AFTER the sale...

I didn't want to be part of DREAM TEAM.. I wanted a nice clothing company, and maybe a dude to design some clothes...

You got all juiced up.. threaten me with your goons, Mike Tycoon, bans and the whole nine... I have every e-mail and will post them happily.

And for the record.. I bought Nemesis.. I own the designs now.. if you use them in your future endavors it will be in fact you infringing on my product line.

Look man. I hope your Dream Team thing works out.. I didn't want to be snake roped into it after the sale agreement..But it's really crummy this here post .. really..

Whatever dude.

Good for you, you conned an honest and trusting manager.

and from the very start I made it VERY clear that you were just going to be "owning" the company, not doing anything and I would maintain in full control of the company.

and you suggested the 1k pay. I didn't even want anything.

I also made it clear that it was going to be part of a family of companies.

really? that's your response?

You accuse me of being a thief. You openly say your going to use the designs which are proprietary. Then continue on to call your self honest and trusting.

You made an offer to me.. so you can start a fight Org.

http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee230/DamicoWoodworks/67835685627.jpg

http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee230/DamicoWoodworks/3835835796.jpg

http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee230/DamicoWoodworks/783576536.jpg

http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee230/DamicoWoodworks/7653643.jpg

Whatever dude.

I'm not even mad anymore. But you did leave out the one where I said I still wanted to maintain full control of the company.

yeah the one after the sale when we started having our disagreement.

19:44 *** Piker joined #mmatycoon

19:45 Piker I own a company in real life, and there's a company in this game that's selling pretty much all of my shirts, what can I do about it

19:45 Piker ?

19:46 Manager2 Talk to Mike

19:46 Manager3 whats the company

19:46 Piker I plan to, but I don't have a website up right now because the old one wasn't very good so I took it down

19:46 Piker and I figured that that's where he would look

19:47 Piker I mean, I have the files and stuff with my logo on it. I guess he like took the images and put them on a mockup or something.

19:49 JayPee what companyis this again in game?

19:51 Piker Nemesis.

19:51 Piker in Hilo

:suicide_anim: