Work? Or shoot? WWE star "The Undertaker" gets in the face of Brock Lesnar following his UFC 121...

doctorword

Im convinced that this rumer has little merit to it, if it does then frankly its all on the WWE's end who are desperate to pop a WM buy rate in comparision to a UFC show given that domestic buys are dangerously low coming off the last mania.

In eaither case Dana has stated him and Brock are butting heads right now and im fairly certain Dana would have nothing to do with this because it hurts the crediability of his growing sport, this if its all true, and i dont think it is ... is nothing more than leverage been used to piss Dana off from Brocks camp , and may or may not have to do with contract numbers.

I think the thing with taker is likely legit, i think people so called "iwc reporters" jumped all over it and acted as if they had the "inside scoop" and made up the WM story putting 5 and 9 together to come up with 3.

Someone sighted that Taker might be pissed Brock left WWE for NFL after been built as a big star, id like to debunk that theory as Taker has infact been a supporter of Brock in his MMA career upto this last fight and i dont ever recall any of the boys in the locker room saying anything negative about him on shoot interviews even after they got fired, something like that comes up. The worst that happened was the plane ride from hell incident and even then i think most if not all the boys continued to respect and support Brock into MMA, and the ones who didnt sure got on the bandwagon when he started takeing names and handing arseholes out.

No this is likely something as Taker said... personal, that has come up recently bettwen them and Taker is known not to piss about with his feelings, if he's pissed he will let you know. I expect we will never get to the truth of this but i can with all certainty in my mind with 20 years of wrestling viewing in hand tell you... Dana isnt letting Brock pop a WM buy rate for Vince , no way , no how. Quote me on it.

I think this is a WWE angle and maybe the UFC is in on it. I quit watching wrestling when i was 13(17 years ago) But i do know Maywether Jr was on WM and it was well recienved and boosted his boxing PPV buys. I think WWE wants to do the same with Brock who would bring their fans back and also get more wrestling fans interested in Brock to watch him in the UFC. I dont think Dana would have been open to this with Brock as champ. But after losing there may be a lot of people who go back to wrestling and write off Brock. This would be good before his next fight to show Brock hasnt gone anywhere and to keep his popularity intact. Remember Quinton Jackson was on WWE with the A Team cast. I sure Dana had to OK that and also didnt see a negative backlash so he may be open to it again.

Thats said there is ZERO chance that Taker and Brock are going to fight or dont like each other. Taker has made it a point to attend all of Brocks fights. UFC 100 had many Wrestlers in the seats all were friends of Brock and taker was one of them.

Mauro Ranallo who covers both MMA and Pro Wrestling said Brock looked like a guy that has no interest in dealing with the Undertaker. And I personally think that Brock will never take the offer. He was never happy in pro wrestling.

undertaker has been attending ufc events long before brock came along.....he is a true fan of the sport

True but he isn't attending UFCs like Chuck Zito. He does attend UFCs but makes it a point to see i believe all Brock fights. Doesn't sound like a enemy to me.