EFC - Birth of a Hero

garycoffey15

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So is there no interest in this tourney now all of the sudden?

I was actually looking forward to this but it looks like there isn't that many people looking for tournaments right now... Hopefully this shapes up sooner rather than later!

yea i wanted to get involved but Claymore will need income and i don't just wanna keep signing 1 fight deals cause its wrong to other org owners....any timeframe Gary?

yea i wanted to get involved but Claymore will need income and i don't just wanna keep signing 1 fight deals cause its wrong to other org owners....any timeframe Gary?

We will be getting underway the second week in december. I will look to bring in sponsors also to help fighters with income if things get tough

well, Sorry to tell you this but Alexander gustafsson is pulling out of this due to lack of interest in the 145-division. Hopefully you understand gary and we can join forces at a later time!

Regards,

Robert

Claymore will have to pull out as well brotha....he just won his 4th fight and will sign a contract as people are pulling out of this contest it doesn't seem like it will take place til a later date