From : MMA Tycoon Team (conversation) Subject : QFC Booked

RodrigoMachado

You get an email your fighter booked the qfc before an opponent was available and because fights are now only 2 days rather than 3 days away, it is important to be informed as soon as possible.

This has nothing to do with the opponent, you have just been unlucky.

Ah thanks, I thought the game was against me.

I had never received a mail like this.

Oh wait a sec i know why this guy drops his fighters when he can't win, hes the manager that was purposely trying to drop his fighters hype so they could fight in level 1 QFC so he could beat noobs and get a 20 fight win streak. I cant find the thread but wow. Some people just can't play this game.

I can't find the thread but god damn man just play the game normally. wtf.

Oh wait a sec i know why this guy drops his fighters when he can't win, hes the manager that was purposely trying to drop his fighters hype so they could fight in level 1 QFC so he could beat noobs and get a 20 fight win streak. I cant find the thread but wow. Some people just can't play this game.

Nope. Above 75 hype, you can't fight even on level 2.

And I beat many 25'ers with my 18'ers, 25'ers suck and I was gonna sack him anyway. I always experiment and sack fighters.

You guys ain't fair.

yea i was all excited when i put my first exceptional boxer into a QFC to see what he could do and got paired up with a Sensational boxer :(.........i lost (but did go the distance)

He's now a free agent, I've just sacked him.

:sad01_anim:

You are a pussy, you are just trying to get that 20 wins in a row trophy you don't even deserve.

:sad01_anim:

You are a pussy, you are just trying to get that 20 wins in a row trophy you don't even deserve.

I'll get that trophy eventually...when I'm good enough.:P

Just got over the financial and in-game connections noob hump a few months ago...so I just need to give it time now...

What's the point of taking a fight when you know you will lose, if you can avoid it?

Masochism?

pleaasse, dont even try that, you're gonna keep creating guys, throw them in qfc, fight if u think you can win, sack if u think you cant, till you get ur stupid trophy. then what? everyone will know you're a fraud. theres no respect or class in that mate.

masochism he said. please, pull the other one

There are plenty of PvE games out there. If actually working for a win against a human is too much for you perhaps you should check one of those out.

Nah, I like hard fights, I just don't like impossible ones.

Sign a contract then.

You can accept/decline organizational fights, but obviously not QFCs.

If you want the trophy so bad, sign with a low-class org. and just run through their fighters...simple.

This thread?

http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?...mp;#entry206634