Ground and Pound, from the bottom?

As amazing as that fight is, people have tried to replicate and most have failed. Its not really a viable tactic.

yes we can, CW... YES...WE...CAN

think positive dude.

Id love to see that if you have a link for what you have seen :)

I can't really think of them off the top of my head, but the big one that comes to mind was when john Fitch fought Thiago Alves in their first fight and Alves knocked Fitch down i think but then stood in Fitch's guard too long and got an upkick to the face that almost knocked him out and after that Fitch dominated him.

This is The Best Fight.

lmfao

"Ermm... What??? I can't believe what I've just seen. It appears that Archibald has knocked out Suckalot from his back, whilst being mounted. Now I really have seen everything. "

oh man, i bet the manager of the other fighter broke his keyboard after that one. he dominates the entire fight, and then gets KO'd from the most dominant position possible lol. poor guy. :nerdrage:

lol. i would have been laughing hard if it was me. like when my brown belt got subbed by a blue belt called gracie...i lol'd.