Massive shock

ClarkKent

Alright lets start over here is the truth about me. Hi my name is kishion matthew im from montreal canada. i started watching mma at the age of 5 I own the 100 gretist fights ufc dvd and i own all the pride dvds. I am 5'10 -150 pounds. I am a BJJ Blue belt going I came 4th and 2nd in my wrestling city championships. I am a Taekwondo blue stripe done boxing for a year and a half and I am a three time muay thai regonal champion and I have compeated with a record of 14-3 I train at muay thai training ground toronto there website is Training-ground.com my trainers are kru brain who has been doing mauy thai for 12 years now and is a former champion my BJJ couch is a brown belt who has been training for 10 years honest to truth i have trained at the tri star gym and I do every summmer and i have trained with GSP befor but it is like i train with him on regular basis a just go there for summer vacation for 3 months cause my dad lives in montreal but i am not even close to the Fighter I said i was But Do train and my dream is to make it to the UFC. and by the way im 15 going on 16 Dec.23. if you dont belive me fine i respect your opinoin and you can think what you want but i know in my heart that that is the truth.

i believe you...i really do. when you make it big, can i be your manager? 20%, thats all i ask for. dont mind all the haters. I believe in you. when next you see GSP, tell him i said hi and also he's a lying, cheating, fake, greasing bastard

regards

oj

I was put in a Peruvian necktie in my friends living room by a guy who fought a guy who trains at the Duke Rufus Acadamy where Pat Berry trains who fought Cro Cop who beat Wanderlei Silva who used to train with Shogun. So I've pretty much fought the best LHW on the planet.

STOP IT!!! JST STOP IT!!! i believe him. in my heart of hearts i do. he couldnt possibly be lying...again

Alright lets start over here is the truth about me. Hi my name is kishion matthew im from montreal canada. i started watching mma at the age of 5 I own the 100 gretist fights ufc dvd and i own all the pride dvds. I am 5'10 -150 pounds. I am a BJJ Blue belt going I came 4th and 2nd in my wrestling city championships. I am a Taekwondo blue stripe done boxing for a year and a half and I am a three time muay thai regonal champion and I have compeated with a record of 14-3 I train at muay thai training ground toronto there website is Training-ground.com my trainers are kru brain who has been doing mauy thai for 12 years now and is a former champion my BJJ couch is a brown belt who has been training for 10 years honest to truth i have trained at the tri star gym and I do every summmer and i have trained with GSP befor but it is like i train with him on regular basis a just go there for summer vacation for 3 months cause my dad lives in montreal but i am not even close to the Fighter I said i was But Do train and my dream is to make it to the UFC. and by the way im 15 going on 16 Dec.23. if you dont belive me fine i respect your opinoin and you can think what you want but i know in my heart that that is the truth.

You keep your heart pure, mate, don't let any of these people calling out your BS stop you from believing it in your heart.

You have to believe you can be a champion before you can be one, so you're on the right path, kindof.

I was put in a Peruvian necktie in my friends living room by a guy who fought a guy who trains at the Duke Rufus Acadamy where Pat Berry trains who fought Cro Cop who beat Wanderlei Silva who used to train with Shogun. So I've pretty much fought the best LHW on the planet.

Lolol, zing!

I love it when the monkey gets his groove on :notworthy:

Just to add to belts not always indicating skill level.... Randy Couture earned his black belt by submitting James Toney!! Now Couture is a decent grappler, albeit more wrestling based but I don't think that just because you can submit James Toney suddenly means, 'Yep he's earned his black belt now if he can submit that guy!' It was more for his service and long term dedication to grappling.

It wasn't BJJ so it's pretty tangential. His instructor (Melanson) was black-belted himself under.... Karo Parisyan.

Francisco Santos Mir the Third got his for armbarring Sylvia though.

I enjoyed the listing of DVD's owned as part of a "Cred" post. I have read a lot of forum jackassery but that is a new move for me. I hereby bestow the Forum Cock and Bull Black Belt upon you sir.

:sad01_anim:

Haha, I wish there was a rep system on this forum. Epic post.

People can keep makeing fun of me and think what they want but at the end of the day it's my life and i wont lose any sleep over your opinoin as i said i respect your opionon and I know I wouldent belive me after that big lie i told but i know it's the truth and if you cheacked the website you would know that my ante and my uncle in law own that gym and if you ask anyone I know you would know im telling the truth but at the a=end of the day i cant tell you what to belive but at least if you dont have any thing nice to say dont try to bring me down with your bad comments.

People can keep makeing fun of me and think what they want but at the end of the day it's my life and i wont lose any sleep over your opinoin as i said i respect your opionon and I know I wouldent belive me after that big lie i told but i know it's the truth and if you cheacked the website you would know that my ante and my uncle in law own that gym and if you ask anyone I know you would know im telling the truth but at the a=end of the day i cant tell you what to belive but at least if you dont have any thing nice to say dont try to bring me down with your bad comments.

I love you man.

*Non-gay hugs*

:rolling:

so do u get free training. more importantly, as your manager, can I get free training???

I don't think I missed any.... I don't know how you managed to spell opinion incorrectly two different ways.

Themmaking is the real life Dan Torres.

Unless you know me please dont talk shit about Like OK I FUCKING GET IT! i lie in the past but im telling the truth now if you dont belive me fine but you dont have to insult me to the fullist just leave me alone please.

Unless you know me please dont talk shit about Like OK I FUCKING GET IT! i lie in the past but im telling the truth now if you dont belive me fine but you dont have to insult me to the fullist just leave me alone please.

Pseudologia fantastica.

I would like to thank Wikipedia for providing the scientific term for a pathological liar.

Dude come on, just admit the truth, we will all forgive you. You wouldn't be the first to do this and you certainly won't be the last! :sad01_anim:

im not lieing i would swear in a court of law about that just cause a lot of haters with no life and no martail arts expiriance dont belive me dosent mean im not telling the truth. Belive me when i say im nothing like dan torres cause i dont think im the best matter of fact im not even close i have lied about a lot of things in life but this is not one of them. people can hate all they want but until you meet me dont talk shit about me i love this sport and theres nobody who could make me not want to do it this is my life dream and nothing you say can stop so from now on anybody post what they want about me talk all the shit they want about me cause i dont care any more as long as I know deep down in side that i am telling the truth thats all that matters to me so go ahead talk all the shit you want if you think it makes you cool to diss a 15 year old kid and call him a pathalogical lier goahead but if some day i make it big time witch is my dream then all im going to do is say every one who doubted me can shut the fuck up now.

im not lieing i would swear in a court of law about that just cause a lot of haters with no life and no martail arts expiriance dont belive me dosent mean im not telling the truth. Belive me when i say im nothing like dan torres cause i dont think im the best matter of fact im not even close i have lied about a lot of things in life but this is not one of them. people can hate all they want but until you meet me dont talk shit about me i love this sport and theres nobody who could make me not want to do it this is my life dream and nothing you say can stop so from now on anybody post what they want about me talk all the shit they want about me cause i dont care any more as long as I know deep down in side that i am telling the truth thats all that matters to me so go ahead talk all the shit you want if you think it makes you cool to diss a 15 year old kid and call him a pathalogical lier goahead but if some day i make it big time witch is my dream then all im going to do is say every one who doubted me can shut the fuck up now.

I've been saying to myself since early this morning that you're the best around. Noone's ever going to break you down.

Because of you I just earned my black belt.

Okay man.

Tell Jose Aldo and Shaolin Ribiero I said hello.

:lol2:

im on ur side kid...always

Hahahaha

Nothing says "I don't care" like multiple mouth-foaming rants about how much YOU JUST DON'T CARE!!!

I believe you, just prove it by shutting the fuck up and staying of the thread. Trust me, people will run out of material without you around.

Or keep going, it is more fun that way.