Massive shock

ClarkKent

he drawed with jacare in grappling

Yes but that was what 2006? I had actually forgotten about it when I posted my first comment to be honest, but why not give him the black belt then? He might well have been given it when he was anyway but submitting someone with no grappling experience other than a couple of months training shouldn't be what puts you over the edge into black belt terrority if earning one was purely skill based.

Admittedly though I didn't really make my first point that clear, what I was trying to say was that there are people like Couture who may not have the most elegant jiu jitsu technique in the traditional sense but he better than most has adapted it to MMA along with his wrestling and ability to strike from within the opponents guard which makes him an excellent ground fighter but I still wouldn't think of him as a jiu jitsu expert outside of MMA, however your point about Souza does kind of throw a spanner in to the works of my trail of thought!

Quite simply though just because someone is say a black belt doesn't nessicarily mean they will beat a brown belt and that becomes even more relevent when it's an MMA contest and not simply a jiu jitsu contest.

I train with Jose Aldo the least cause i was there for my jiu Jitsu more then my muay thai and also he was training For his fight with Manny and not long after that he started To train for his next fight against Josh Grispi witch will happen at UFC 125 but yeah a did get some training time in with him. Also next year im planning on going to Thia Land to train at the fartex Gym cause My second passion besides BJJ is muay thai witch i have been training in for 9 years and i did boxing for 2 years.

I train with Jose Aldo the least cause i was there for my jiu Jitsu more then my muay thai and also he was training For his fight with Manny and not long after that he started To train for his next fight against Josh Grispi witch will happen at UFC 125 but yeah a did get some training time in with him. Also next year im planning on going to Thia Land to train at the fartex Gym cause My second passion besides BJJ is muay thai witch i have been training in for 9 years and i did boxing for 2 years.

or maybe train in netherlands

O i dident get you for a second there but yeah they have good kickboxing i have seen it displayed at the CASE amuter world muay thai tornament i won at the provincails and im going on to the nationals I dont know how its going to go but i hope i win cause i herd the worlds were going to be in irland.

To me Belts mean nothing a lot of people are black belts and some are shit but some are really good it depends on your master how you train who you train with and and you cause you could be a black belt under Kombat arts Bjj master but you go to The Machado Brothers and he considers you a white belt or blue belt. I have been training BJJ for 13 years and i am only a purple belt under Mark bocek and Jeff Joslin and I also went to brazil for the last year to train at nova uniao Gym in Brazil to train with Waggney Fabiano, Vitor Ribeiro, Thales Leites, Marlon Sandro, Jussie Formiga, and Jose Aldo Jr so it just depends from person to person so belt dosent show how good you are but just shows what your master ranks you. also BJJ guys in MMA and Pure BJJ guys are on 2 diffrent levels you cant watch a MMA fight and use the to jugue someones BJJ skills not to say That The guys you named arent good in fact there amazing but awnser this Frank mir 8 out of 10 times would beat roy nelson in a mma fight 3 of those time he probaly submited he but in There BJJ match most would say differently since roy nelson won. So to me belt matters from situatin to situation.

The way you are talking reeks of a fanboy that does a lot of reading on the internet and has very little real world experience. Just lol at the Frank Mir/Roy Nelson part. "Kombat arts Bjj master" what's that? Whoever happens to be hired as the BJJ instructor at Kombat Arts in Ontario? In that case it would be Scott Lewis who is a BJJ blackbelt under Nova Uniao and Wagnney Fabiano who you claim to have trained with. Formerly it was Mark Bocek who you also claim to train under. Yes there is variation in some standards but claiming that a nova uniao black belt would be considered a white or blue belt by the Machado's is just laughable and speaks to the exaggeration of your own knowledge on this topic. Not to mention the fact you go on name dropping MMA fighters to try to impress people without even mentioning the man you'd be there to train under Andre Pederneiras. Also, a 13 year purple belt is not unheard of but I highly doubt it's you under Bocek and Joslin as they both come from different lineages and themselves have only been studying for about 13 years.

Throw in your mention of "Thai Land" and being seemingly befuddled at Holland's kickboxing reputation and I highly doubt you have the experience in the sport that you claim. It's ok though, you seem to be fairly well-read on these topics (almost enough to fool someone) and you're probably only like 15 years old so there's still time for you to get out and actually do something instead of pretending on a message board.

You see, saying something like you trained with Jose Aldo the least because you were focusing on bjj more than muay thai is the kind of thing that would seemingly make sense to someone with just a superficial knowledge of the topic. But to anyone that has actually trained in a gym before it exposes you badly. Pretending is no way to live your life kid, there will always be someone to call you on it.

Now, GO TRAIN!

The way you are talking reeks of a fanboy that does a lot of reading on the internet and has very little real world experience. Just lol at the Frank Mir/Roy Nelson part. "Kombat arts Bjj master" what's that? Whoever happens to be hired as the BJJ instructor at Kombat Arts in Ontario? In that case it would be Scott Lewis who is a BJJ blackbelt under Nova Uniao and Wagnney Fabiano who you claim to have trained with. Formerly it was Mark Bocek who you also claim to train under. Yes there is variation in some standards but claiming that a nova uniao black belt would be considered a white or blue belt by the Machado's is just laughable and speaks to the exaggeration of your own knowledge on this topic. Not to mention the fact you go on name dropping MMA fighters to try to impress people without even mentioning the man you'd be there to train under Andre Pederneiras. Also, a 13 year purple belt is not unheard of but I highly doubt it's you under Bocek and Joslin as they both come from different lineages and themselves have only been studying for about 13 years.

Throw in your mention of "Thai Land" and being seemingly befuddled at Holland's kickboxing reputation and I highly doubt you have the experience in the sport that you claim. It's ok though, you seem to be fairly well-read on these topics (almost enough to fool someone) and you're probably only like 15 years old so there's still time for you to get out and actually do something instead of pretending on a message board.

wow...

i was hoping to just get a "BS" but yea...owned....totally

Alright lets start over here is the truth about me. Hi my name is kishion matthew im from montreal canada. i started watching mma at the age of 5 I own the 100 gretist fights ufc dvd and i own all the pride dvds. I am 5'10 -150 pounds. I am a BJJ Blue belt going I came 4th and 2nd in my wrestling city championships. I am a Taekwondo blue stripe done boxing for a year and a half and I am a three time muay thai regonal champion and I have compeated with a record of 14-3 I train at muay thai training ground toronto there website is Training-ground.com my trainers are kru brain who has been doing mauy thai for 12 years now and is a former champion my BJJ couch is a brown belt who has been training for 10 years honest to truth i have trained at the tri star gym and I do every summmer and i have trained with GSP befor but it is like i train with him on regular basis a just go there for summer vacation for 3 months cause my dad lives in montreal but i am not even close to the Fighter I said i was But Do train and my dream is to make it to the UFC. and by the way im 15 going on 16 Dec.23. if you dont belive me fine i respect your opinoin and you can think what you want but i know in my heart that that is the truth.

red belts are nothing to be scared of -- just cause he is red belt dosent mean his grappling d is strong

Thank you! I still love the BJJ game and will continue to make black belts and a few guy's are almost red belts for me.

GnP wears you down, he beat the shit out of Drake in the 1st round and your guy was probably very tired.

The same thing happened to me awhile with my Black belt Fletcher, he lost to a brown belt and I was shocked but I re matched him,and got the win.. http://mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=15791

I have been training BJJ for 13 years and i am only a purple belt under Mark bocek and Jeff Joslin and I also went to brazil for the last year to train at nova uniao Gym in Brazil to train with Waggney Fabiano, Vitor Ribeiro, Thales Leites, Marlon Sandro, Jussie Formiga, and Jose Aldo Jr .

Alright lets start over here is the truth about me. Hi my name is kishion matthew im from montreal canada. i started watching mma at the age of 5 I own the 100 gretist fights ufc dvd and i own all the pride dvds. I am 5'10 -150 pounds. I am a BJJ Blue belt going I came 4th and 2nd in my wrestling city championships. I am a Taekwondo blue stripe done boxing for a year and a half and I am a three time muay thai regonal champion and I have compeated with a record of 14-3 I train at muay thai training ground toronto there website is Training-ground.com my trainers are kru brain who has been doing mauy thai for 12 years now and is a former champion my BJJ couch is a brown belt who has been training for 10 years honest to truth i have trained at the tri star gym and I do every summmer and i have trained with GSP befor but it is like i train with him on regular basis a just go there for summer vacation for 3 months cause my dad lives in montreal but i am not even close to the Fighter I said i was But Do train and my dream is to make it to the UFC. and by the way im 15 going on 16 Dec.23. if you dont belive me fine i respect your opinoin and you can think what you want but i know in my heart that that is the truth.

... seriously. Stop.

where can i buy a bjj couch?

I was put in a Peruvian necktie in my friends living room by a guy who fought a guy who trains at the Duke Rufus Acadamy where Pat Berry trains who fought Cro Cop who beat Wanderlei Silva who used to train with Shogun. So I've pretty much fought the best LHW on the planet.

I was put in a Peruvian necktie in my friends living room by a guy who fought a guy who trains at the Duke Rufus Acadamy where Pat Berry trains who fought Cro Cop who beat Wanderlei Silva who used to train with Shogun. So I've pretty much fought the best LHW on the planet.

hahahahaaaha I died! lmao