Massive shock

ClarkKent

just wondering how you got a blue belt b/c ur not allowed to have one until your 16

owned

and

OWNED

but im so seriously guys, we need to lay off this kid. we should be encouraging and supporting him as one of our own. he could be the new gsp for all u know. and by that i mean lying cheating, greasing bastard. ohh look, hes already 1 step there

BTW i havent retreated my computer was broken but thats it's fixed im going to say this on last time then im stay of this thread and scashing it Im not lieng but to prove my point i will take a pic af me standing beside my teacher in my gi but it will be next week cause. so until then STFU Bitches

unless you train dont talk shit about me.

i'm gonna laugh if it's actually at a taekwondo mcdojo or something :lol:

I'll be surprised if there'll ever be a pic. And even then, I can google some picture and reupload it to tinypic, too.

Here is a picture of me taken a while back with my red belt, pretty sure I'm the youngest in the world to have one, I'm pretty handy obviously or I wouldn't have a picture.

http://i610.photobucket.com/albums/tt183/Reider84/redbelt.jpg

Well I can't imagine your learning speed at such an age!

BTW i havent retreated my computer was broken but thats it's fixed im going to say this on last time then im stay of this thread and scashing it Im not lieng but to prove my point i will take a pic af me standing beside my teacher in my gi but it will be next week cause. so until then STFU Bitches

Super troll, go away. :sad01_anim:

i train and????

Who wants to bet his computer was never broken.

I train BJJ with my sibling via text and IM. They are a black belt under Ralph Gracie, and they say I am at around a brown belt and this is my 3rd year of training. It sucks when they go out of service while submitting me though, then don't get the message that I tapped

for real though, I have a black belt in my inner family, took 8 years to get and they now teach at the academy

Here is a picture of me taken a while back with my red belt, pretty sure I'm the youngest in the world to have one, I'm pretty handy obviously or I wouldn't have a picture.

http://i610.photobucket.com/albums/tt183/Reider84/redbelt.jpg

*dead*

you know what im tired of all this back and forth deathzero was right when he said im being a troll you guys can belive what you want i and i will just live on my life from now on im leaving this thread permanently i know the truth about my life and and i dont need the aproval of anyone to know who i really am so bye. and by the way AK i respect you and anybody who train but i dont respect the people who just talk shit about me behind a monitor. so now that every one asked here is the truth about me.

Alright lets start over here is the truth about me. Hi my name is kishion matthew im from montreal canada. i started watching mma at the age of 9 I own the 100 gretist fights ufc dvd and i own all the pride dvds. I am 5'6 -130 pounds. I am a BJJ white I came 4th in my wrestling city championships. I am a Taekwondo blue stripe and I am a one time muay thai regonal champion and I have compeated with a record of 14-3 I train at muay thai training ground toronto there website is Training-ground.com my trainers are kru brain who has been doing mauy thai for 12 years now and is a former champion my BJJ couch is a brown belt who has been training for 10 years honest to truth i have trained at the tri star gym and I do every summmer and i have trained with GSP befor but it is not like i train with him on regular basis I just go there for summer vacation for 3 months cause my dad lives in montreal cause my parents are but i am not even close to the Fighter I said i was But Do train and my dream is to make it to the UFC. and by the way im 12 going on 13 Dec.23. if you dont belive me fine but that is the truth.

you know what im tired of all this back and forth deathzero was right when he said im being a troll you guys can belive what you want i and i will just live on my life from now on im leaving this thread permanently i know the truth about my life and and i dont need the aproval of anyone to know who i really am so bye. and by the way AK i respect you and anybody who train but i dont respect the people who just talk shit about me behind a monitor. so now that ever y one asked here is the trith about me.

Alright lets start over here is the truth about me. Hi my name is kishion matthew im from montreal canada. i started watching mma at the age of 9 I own the 100 gretist fights ufc dvd and i own all the pride dvds. I am 5'6 -130 pounds. I am a BJJ white I came 4th in my wrestling city championships. I am a Taekwondo blue stripe and I am a one time muay thai regonal champion and I have compeated with a record of 14-3 I train at muay thai training ground toronto there website is Training-ground.com my trainers are kru brain who has been doing mauy thai for 12 years now and is a former champion my BJJ couch is a brown belt who has been training for 10 years honest to truth i have trained at the tri star gym and I do every summmer and i have trained with GSP befor but it is not like i train with him on regular basis I just go there for summer vacation for 3 months cause my dad lives in montreal cause my parents are but i am not even close to the Fighter I said i was But Do train and my dream is to make it to the UFC. and by the way im 12 going on 13 Dec.23. if you dont belive me fine but that is the truth.

We shall slowly suck the truth from you!

i started watching mma at the age of 9 I own the 100 gretist fights ufc dvd and i own all the pride dvds. I am 5'6 -130 pounds. I am a BJJ white I came 4th in my wrestling city championships. I am a Taekwondo blue stripe and I am a one time muay thai regonal champion and I have compeated with a record of 14-3 I train at muay thai training ground toronto there website is Training-ground.com my trainers are kru brain who has been doing mauy thai for 12 years now and is a former champion my BJJ couch is a brown belt who has been training for 10 years honest to truth i have trained at the tri star gym and I do every summmer and i have trained with GSP befor but it is not like i train with him on regular basis I just go there for summer vacation for 3 months cause my dad lives in montreal cause my parents are but i am not even close to the Fighter I said i was But Do train and my dream is to make it to the UFC. and by the way im 12 going on 13 Dec.23. if you dont belive me fine but that is the truth.

dude thats the truth theres nothing else to tell you caught me before i was lieing but right here in front of evey one in mmatycoon i swear on my acount i am telling the truth and from now on i wont lie on the forums again. sorry tycoon wolrd for providing you with the next dan torres i hope every one can forgive me if you dont i understand but from now on the boy who creid wolf is gone that is the truth and theres nothing artaficail about it the last thing i pasted aout me is true and if any one dose not belive me then fine but i will try and prove that i am not lie there is no point in lieing about my self anymore everyone here hates m so whats the point. so its your choice belive or not to belive either way we will still live our lives day by day so again im sorry and i promiss to tell the truth from now on so ask me any qeustion i will tell you a honest awnser cause lieing will not solve my problem nor anybody elses so please forgive me tycooners for telling that lei before i really am what i said in my post: i started watching mma at the age of 9 I own the 100 gretist fights ufc dvd and i own all the pride dvds. I am 5'6 -130 pounds. I am a BJJ white I came 4th in my wrestling city championships. I am a Taekwondo blue stripe and I am a one time muay thai regonal champion and I have compeated with a record of 14-3 I train at muay thai training ground toronto there website is Training-ground.com my trainers are kru brain who has been doing mauy thai for 12 years now and is a former champion my BJJ couch is a brown belt who has been training for 10 years honest to truth i have trained at the tri star gym and I do every summmer and i have trained with GSP befor but it is not like i train with him on regular basis I just go there for summer vacation for 3 months cause my dad lives in montreal cause my parents are but i am not even close to the Fighter I said i was But Do train and my dream is to make it to the UFC. and by the way im 12 going on 13 Dec.23. if you dont belive me fine but that is the truth.

Did you copy-paste most of that?

:rolling:

dude thats the truth theres nothing else to tell you caught me before i was lieing but right here in front of evey one in mmatycoon i swear on my acount i am telling the truth and from now on i wont lie on the forums again. sorry tycoon wolrd for providing you with the next dan torres i hope every one can forgive me if you dont i understand but from now on the boy who creid wolf is gone that is the truth and theres nothing artaficail about it the last thing i pasted aout me is true and if any one dose not belive me then fine but i will try and prove that i am not lie there is no point in lieing about my self anymore everyone here hates m so whats the point. so its your choice belive or not to belive either way we will still live our lives day by day so again im sorry and i promiss to tell the truth from now on so ask me any qeustion i will tell you a honest awnser cause lieing will not solve my problem nor anybody elses so please forgive me tycooners for telling that lei before i really am what i said in my post: i started watching mma at the age of 9 I own the 100 gretist fights ufc dvd and i own all the pride dvds. I am 5'6 -130 pounds. I am a BJJ white I came 4th in my wrestling city championships. I am a Taekwondo blue stripe and I am a one time muay thai regonal champion and I have compeated with a record of 14-3 I train at muay thai training ground toronto there website is Training-ground.com my trainers are kru brain who has been doing mauy thai for 12 years now and is a former champion my BJJ couch is a brown belt who has been training for 10 years honest to truth i have trained at the tri star gym and I do every summmer and i have trained with GSP befor but it is not like i train with him on regular basis I just go there for summer vacation for 3 months cause my dad lives in montreal cause my parents are but i am not even close to the Fighter I said i was But Do train and my dream is to make it to the UFC. and by the way im 12 going on 13 Dec.23. if you dont belive me fine but that is the truth.

cut, paste, edit, delete, insert lies= truth

FAIL

amazing how the belt keeps going down and the age. soon it'll be "im 3 yrs old, actually im 2. no, im 1. honestly i was just born yesterday...like you suckers"

stop it dude no one believes you and no matter how many times you say, "ok, THIS is the truth and i believe it deep down in my baby heart regardless wot you desktop warriors say......" we still won't

frankly i doubt everything in that story: name, i doubt you could even point out montreal on a map. ieven find myself doubting you're human. you could just be a lying sock puppet for all i know

wait, you're 13 and have trained with gsp before???you trained in what? gi washing? belt laundry? snack fetching? or advanced jiu jitsu moves. maybe YOU taught gsp to lay and gay. its all YOUR fault

cut, paste, edit, delete, insert lies= truth

FAIL

amazing how the belt keeps going down and the age. soon it'll be "im 3 yrs old, actually im 2. no, im 1. honestly i was just born yesterday...like you suckers"

stop it dude no one believes you and no matter how many times you say, "ok, THIS is the truth and i believe it deep down in my baby heart regardless wot you desktop warriors say......" we still won't

frankly i doubt everything in that story: name, i doubt you could even point out montreal on a map. ieven find myself doubting you're human. you could just be a lying sock puppet for all i know

Slap hands!

This. Each time the story gets closer and closer to him not even existing. I'm curious how far it will go, lol. I think he may be a ghost or maybe a test run of one of those smart government robots sent out to blend in with society.. still in BETA :P

Say what you want about GSP but considering he spends his time training with 12 year olds he makes a lot of his competition in the UFC look pretty damn weak. Maybe that's the secret, it's not about training with people on your level or close to it, go as low as you can, get the 12 year olds in there, they'll really test you!