Blitz starts tweeting!

Yep!

So basically, Grip had the brilliant idea to start up a twitter feed to post new signings, big fights, title plans and hell, anything Blitzkrieg for the people who like that kind of stuff!

Even though I haven't used Twitter before and never really planned to, it sounded like a great way to do a news feed so here we are...

http://twitter.com/#!/BlitzNet

You'll be seeing "@DanaWhite is following @BlitzNet" soon I say!

Just thought I'd post it since I thought it was pretty cool!

I really like this idea - I'm sure it won't be for everyone, but for those of us who are looking for an added "game experience", I think it will add another level of interaction.

Expect a big contest to be announced exclusively on http://twitter.com/#!/BlitzNet in the coming days (and in the future as well).

Good to see you guys join us at twitter. SteelPenn has been twitting for months now...

We need more Tweeters from you bud, your the man and could build a fan base pretty quickly.

Plus it would bring a bit more to the game getting them from the main man.

Not sure what I'd tweet though to be honest. Today I was mostly painting my lounge and replying to in game messages :)

If it was in game stuff, it might get pretty boring (because it's mostly just replying to messages).

What do people use to update twitter anyway? The main reason I gave up was because the site was a complete bag of balls when it came to trying to post a message... it was just crashing on me every time.

Blitz is growing more and more every month, you guys have a great team and are very organized, probaly dont mean much coming from a low ranked guy like me but congrats, im ready to see what Blitz is going to do next

What do people use to update twitter anyway? The main reason I gave up was because the site was a complete bag of balls when it came to trying to post a message... it was just crashing on me every time.

I'm pretty sure the site should work fine considering how huge it is.

Blitz is growing more and more every month, you guys have a great team and are very organized, probaly dont mean much coming from a low ranked guy like me but congrats, im ready to see what Blitz is going to do next

Trust me, it means a lot, rank doesn't necessarily dictate how valuable an opinion is (unless obviously its about something related to that rank like sliders or something, in which case it has some weight!).

Not sure what I'd tweet though to be honest. Today I was mostly painting my lounge and replying to in game messages :)

If it was in game stuff, it might get pretty boring (because it's mostly just replying to messages).

I think a lot of people would like to see tweets maybe of long term ideas or goals that you come up with for tycoon... maybe a random idea you come up with while eating a sandwich or something :P maybe for real life stuff what fights you are looking forward to or what you thought of an event, just to keep it semi related.

As much as I want to hate it for the annoying little bird logo, twitter seems to be fairly stable. If it crashes on you often I would look into possible browser issues?

If you hop on sometime you may find yourself wandering over to the blitz page and becoming a follower! /shamelessplug

A compliment from a fellow Okie means a lot! :)

"Painted my lounge today while listening to Django Reinhardt. Hmm, maybe Jazz Guitars would be a good addition to the game.."

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...