Infliction FC SMACK TALK THREAD

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eddie Miller will be looking to prove himself on the 13 and if anyone dares to face him afterwards you can try. Just trying to start something. But really this sould be a fun orginization to be in.

No smack talk yet since everyone here is new fighters. But anyone stepping in the cage with Killuminati fighters beware, we're here to take over.

No smack talk 'cause we're all new? That's the perfect time to smack talk and be noticed over the others!

what is it with organization being spelled organisation.

You are all worthless pieces of shit to Andre The Giant but their is a secret with him. He is big but has a pea sized brain.

Sebastian Abigor came out with his first win at Proving Grounds 1, he had this to say : "Cash was tough guy, his game plan was not what I expected, he really wanted to fight on the ground, considering I have superior BJJ, as well as strong take down defense, I'd say that was the wrong strategy to come in with, he went for 9 sub attempts on me, all I needed was the one mistake to capitalize on, and I did"

Carlos DeAngelo was reached for the following comments: "I gotta wonder Norton, have you been snortin'? I mean it seems crazy to step in the cage with me. I'm the next generation of mixed martial arts. I've been waiting 22 years for my name to be announced. And I'll be damned if the words before it aint 'And the winner is'. I will break you into pieces. I can step up and box you or I can ground you and choke you out. Either way I'm getting that victory, so don't even bother training, and chip your own skull and separate your own shoulder so I don't have to waste my time."

Eddie G

ONE FIGHT! 5 SECONDS! ONE KNOCK OUT! NEXT UP. I'M CALLING OUT THE NEXT SUPER HEAVYWEIGHT. BRANN THE WRECKED SAMAEL! YOUR NAME IS COMPLETELY ACCURATE SON, 'CAUSE I'MA WRECK YOU! I'M CALLING YOU OUT BOY! YOU AND ME IN THE CAGE! HAVE YOU GOT THE BALLS KID?

Brann Samael and Bane Baphomet were victorious last night, and both won by knockout in the first, Brann had this to say "I went down the path my teammate Belial did, and fucked up my foot on the guys head, I'll be back in the cage really soon, and Eddie G you got lucky you fought a useless stand up fighter, me...I aint scared of your boxing, this is mixed martial arts boy, your fittin to get worked, am I man enough to what? step into an mma fight against a boxer? we'll see"

He'll need more than full energy if he thinks he's got a chance against me.

Also, will Infliction Fight Wear give me sponsorship for my fighter ?