Infliction FC SMACK TALK THREAD

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well good luck everyone at the title run , i have made the initial 8 man tournaments for each wieght class and almost all the fight offers have been sent out , then i have added 2 cards of other matchs to more determine who our #1 contenders will be when the titles have been awarded

Andre is looking to show is up and coming heavyweight dominance. After slamming his way to a victory in his first fight Andre had this to say "I feel sorry for any fighter who has to step into the cage with me. My opponent was dropped from his company after getting demolished by me so i have my motto. I END CAREERS." So if you want your fighter to fight for a while don't mess with Andre.

So eddie g loses a match because he doesn't want me. Ok so i have to prove myself to our orgs. top ranked fighter so be it. But just so eddie knows i will take him out when i get the chance. Finally brann will actually fight someone good and not feast on lowly ones. Oh and fuck Killuminati. I will bring you down one by one.

So eddie g loses a match because he doesn't want me. Ok so i have to prove myself to our orgs. top ranked fighter so be it. But just so eddie knows i will take him out when i get the chance. Finally brann will actually fight someone good and not feast on lowly ones. Oh and fuck Killuminati. I will bring you down one by one.

Fuck Killuminati? just look at the managers, look at the records. That comment isn't even worth stressing over, Andre better be prepared lets put it that way.

P.S Killuminati has a list of men almost as long as your moms! :P

I dont care how many people you have or there record if brann wins the title it will be total luck he doesn't deserve it. Eddie G deserves it more than he does. Ohhh i am so scared of your records. really your mom jokes. wowww imature little shithead.

haha look at all the animosity made when the titles are at stakes

the 265+ tournament is boiling up , all fights have been accepted and ready to go ..

When revenge comes all hell is going to break lose and some huge fights are going to start the first round.

Brann Samuel and Andre the giant .. both coming off huge wins , Eddie G and Voin .. Eddie G only losing to Brann , that must be sitting on his mind about taking away Branns Spotlight at the moment. JcJ Johnson and Tyrone Buckell and Jason Orton vs. Dipsy Kaine...

Only 4 will continue on till only 1 will be left standing .. Who will it be

Too bad we started with the lower weightclasses first , cause this is gonna be a war

I dont care how many people you have or there record if brann wins the title it will be total luck he doesn't deserve it. Eddie G deserves it more than he does. Ohhh i am so scared of your records. really your mom jokes. wowww imature little shithead.

Scared of our records? I dunno, but you're fucking envious, you're still here talking shit. Don't even talk anymore, you went from shit talk, to stupidity. As if a guy with wonderful boxing and useless in every other aspect of mma, deserves the title. Its MMA tycoon, not boxing tycoon, and a guy I walked through deserves the title more than the guy who beat him? Now your just being a bitch.. See you in the cage..I guess the Killuminati lucked out in our last 47 wins...

Fresh off his victory over Ian Strachan, John Hathaway made a statement to the local press.

"The way I see it, this 'Title Run' tourney is already null and void. I've joined this org, and now I'm the best 170 pound fighter in it. So I want to challenge the winner of this phoney competition, as soon as he's ready. I don't care if it's this Caleb 'the Wuss' Starned or Jason 'the Joker' Franklin. I'm going to reduce their faces to mush and leave them begging me to stop. This is an official call out. I want the first ever 170ibs champion's reign to last only one fight!"

Eddie Miller had this to say after his 43 sec sub of Philand. "Philand is out of shape and couldn't take my punches, I lost my first fight because i wasn't pepared but i want him again, I will destroy him".

Andre was estatic after his upset victory over brann. "I had confidence in my punches and now i am on to the next round" after these comments he found brann and apologized for beating his head to a bloody pulp.

I am hereby putting all quarrels with Killuminati to an end. It is not worth fighting with a fight org if all the fighters are like brann. Scary and then when you get in the cage with them they are more like scared puppies. But i would like to get Andre in the org to beef up the roster of scared puppies.

Andre was estatic after his upset victory over brann. "I had confidence in my punches and now i am on to the next round" after these comments he found brann and apologized for beating his head to a bloody pulp.

Don't get too excited, I totally get a rematch when my internet isn't disconnected and I get to actually set my sliders. There are a few lucky people in the last week who beat my fighters. thats 2 losses, and my org is in need of me being online. Oh well though, a win is a win for you though, regardless if I set my sliders or not. Congrats, but be prepared for a rematch, Chris knows I kinda got screwed on the online deal.

Don't get too excited, I totally get a rematch when my internet isn't disconnected and I get to actually set my sliders. There are a few lucky people in the last week who beat my fighters. thats 2 losses, and my org is in need of me being online. Oh well though, a win is a win for you though, regardless if I set my sliders or not. Congrats, but be prepared for a rematch, Chris knows I kinda got screwed on the online deal.

I cant wait for it. I would also like to join your org to help it become the best.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=19067

During post-fight interview after his TKO loss Shachlo Popyachtsa went from sad to angry: "I was getting better of every exchange, every position. Put a beating on him in the clinch and landed many good shots on the feet. Got a little sloopy in the second round... I still think i am better fighter then Chris Familia. He was exhausted in the begining of the second, and just got lucky. Next time i'm gonna cave his face even deeper. I need the damn rematch! I'll knock his head into an another dimension! Give me the fu$$ing rematch!! Get your hand off me!! I AM CALM!!!"

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=19067

During post-fight interview after his TKO loss Shachlo Popyachtsa went from sad to angry: "I was getting better of every exchange, every position. Put a beating on him in the clinch and landed many good shots on the feet. Got a little sloopy in the second round... I still think i am better fighter then Chris Familia. He was exhausted in the begining of the second, and just got lucky. Next time i'm gonna cave his face even deeper. I need the damn rematch! I'll knock his head into an another dimension! Give me the fu$$ing rematch!! Get your hand off me!! I AM CALM!!!"

You got sloppy and paid for it