Infliction FC SMACK TALK THREAD

Andre lost but i knew it was going to happen his striking was to good but know i know what to train and my tactics were fucked up because they didn't save so i look forward to the future.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Abel Bloodgood signed new contract with Infliction, only this time in the welterweight division, why the switch to lower division?

Abel: Well I pretty much destroyed the 185 division, but still I think my opponents got too much advantage in weight diffrence. 170 is my natural weightclass and I'm out for one thing only, the belt! So Caleb Starned or anybody else beware, The Dagger is ripping through you!

After the biggest upset in Infliction FC ,in a miracle submission at 4:59 against Bane Baphonet.

Juan Dela Cruz, how does it feel being the champion?

"It feels great. This is to all the doubters that I cant avenge my only lost in Infliction. I am on top of the world. People would think this is an upset, I feel my first lost to him was the biggest upset in Australia's mma history."

Can you tell us about your gameplan?

"Well, I prayed that he wont hit me with that punch of his. I was surprised he didnt throw any. It was more of a ground base war, which I know I can win. I was surprised that he was not aware of the time, when he tapped. I thought it would go for another round."

Thanks champ and a great fight.

"Btw, thank you Chris for resigning me as you can see its the best and cheapest investment you have ever done. Throw me anyone and I will gladly make him tap"

Once again John Hathaway has breezed past another Aussie weakling. Now 3-0, he's ranked the 77th best Welterweight in the world, the 3rd best in Sydney, and he wants a belt to prove it.

"I'm better than the current number one contender, I'm better than the champ, hell, I'm better than every fricking Welterweight on this god forsaken continent. So let me put it this way... I hope your not scared of the 'pommy', cos he wants to rip your skull open and feed your brains to your wife. I don't care if it's Bepo 'Debeli' Kroner or Abel Bloodgood, I'm going to cave their faces in. Come on Mr Mitchell, you know where the belt belongs, and it's around my waist."

Once again John Hathaway has breezed past another Aussie weakling. Now 3-0, he's ranked the 77th best Welterweight in the world, the 3rd best in Sydney, and he wants a belt to prove it.

"I'm better than the current number one contender, I'm better than the champ, hell, I'm better than every fricking Welterweight on this god forsaken continent. So let me put it this way... I hope your not scared of the 'pommy', cos he wants to rip your skull open and feed your brains to your wife. I don't care if it's Bepo 'Debeli' Kroner or Abel Bloodgood, I'm going to cave their faces in. Come on Mr Mitchell, you know where the belt belongs, and it's around my waist."

wow 3-0 im impressed. Now when u decide to try ur record against a real fighter give me a call. When u beat someone worth beating then u can talk but until then shut ur punk ass weakling fucker mouth. U will never hold the belt because u r too confident for a punk ass and u think u r better than all of us but u aren't and will never be.

John Hathaway hears a pathetic mewling. John Hathaway turns around.

"Oh, my, my, my, if it isn't an angry little retard, jealous of my prowess, good looks, and dashing accent. Maybe he should shut his ugly mouth about fighting someone with a real record, since he's only 1-1. 1-1??!!! That's really scary! So much better than... oh, I don't know, 3-0. So fuck off back where you came from until you've got a fighter who can stand in front of me without pissing his pants."

After the biggest upset in Infliction FC ,in a miracle submission at 4:59 against Bane Baphonet.

Juan Dela Cruz, how does it feel being the champion?

"It feels great. This is to all the doubters that I cant avenge my only lost in Infliction. I am on top of the world. People would think this is an upset, I feel my first lost to him was the biggest upset in Australia's mma history."

Can you tell us about your gameplan?

"Well, I prayed that he wont hit me with that punch of his. I was surprised he didnt throw any. It was more of a ground base war, which I know I can win. I was surprised that he was not aware of the time, when he tapped. I thought it would go for another round."

Thanks champ and a great fight.

"Btw, thank you Chris for resigning me as you can see its the best and cheapest investment you have ever done. Throw me anyone and I will gladly make him tap"

At least I get my rematch, sliders at 100 percent take downs was some sort of mistake. Good luck in the rubber!

John Hathaway hears a pathetic mewling. John Hathaway turns around.

"Oh, my, my, my, if it isn't an angry little retard, jealous of my prowess, good looks, and dashing accent. Maybe he should shut his ugly mouth about fighting someone with a real record, since he's only 1-1. 1-1??!!! That's really scary! So much better than... oh, I don't know, 3-0. So fuck off back where you came from until you've got a fighter who can stand in front of me without pissing his pants."

Fuck u u are a pussy and wont even fight a one and one fighter until u can show u arent a pussy i wont believe the hype words do nothing show me something in the ring. 3-0 and not one quality fighter so shut the hell up u fucking whiney ass pussy who wont even fight a warmup fight u see this guy look at the baby i hope u get the title though so it can be even sweeter when i fuck ur face up and take ur belt.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=19067

During post-fight interview after his TKO loss Shachlo Popyachtsa went from sad to angry: "I was getting better of every exchange, every position. Put a beating on him in the clinch and landed many good shots on the feet. Got a little sloopy in the second round... I still think i am better fighter then Chris Familia. He was exhausted in the begining of the second, and just got lucky. Next time i'm gonna cave his face even deeper. I need the damn rematch! I'll knock his head into an another dimension! Give me the fu$$ing rematch!! Get your hand off me!! I AM CALM!!!"

Bwa-ha-ha-ha! I hope you enjoyed your little vacation, Chris, but now it's payback time!

Bwa-ha-ha-ha! I hope you enjoyed your little vacation, Chris, but now it's payback time!

Yea i can say i did enjoy that vacation i got , 16 days for breaking my hand on your face was well worth it , and for me to come back in a return match against a man who got sloppy the first time.. Oh well we can do this again , #1 contender and all , I will beat you again and again on my hunt to that title

Prepare for war

On behalf of my client, and good friend, Max Caschera, he would like to congratulate Jimmy Morison on a good fight! Max acknowledges that Mr Morison almost had him beat on points and were it not for that sudden submission, the fight could have gone the other way.

Max will be taking some time off to heal from some nagging injuries before he hits the gym again and is ready for hsi next fight!

Max would also like to thank hsi gracious sponsors as of late, Advantage XXX nutrition, the #1 stop for all yoru nutrition.

From an Article in Aussie MMA Monthly

For John Hathaway, emigrating to Sydney has turned out to be a pretty good idea. The 170ibs fighter moved to Brighton to find a place to launch his professional MMA career. He found that place with Infliction FC, and in his three fights at the org has exploded from a no-name prospect to a card headlining star. 3-0 in the Infliction cage, 'The Pommy' has stopped all his opponents with a mixture of intruiging submissions and devestating knockouts. Coming off his victory against Erin Brostovski via a TKO within the first half minute, Hathaway has finally earned his title fight against Welterweight champ Bepo Kroner. It is a delicious morsel, the #1 and #2 Welterweights in Sydney squaring off for the belt. Hathaway gave some of his time ahead of his fight to talk to us here at MMA Monthly.

Us: Hello, John, thanks for taking the time to talk to us today.

John Hathaway: That's no problem, thanks for having me.

Us: So, how are you preparing for the big fight?

JH: No differently to any other fight, to be honest. I know how dangerous Bepo is, but I always train to the best of my ability for a fight, and this will be no different. I've only got 9 days until the fight, so my schedule is relatively light; I don't want to be tired for the biggest fight of my life.

Us: How do you rate your chances against Bepo?

JH: He's got experience on me, that's for sure. He's, what, 5-1? That's two more fights than me, though you could argue that I have the better ratios *laughs*... Anyway, I think I will be able to hold my own when we're on our feet; my striking is often underrated, I reckon that Erin did 'Underated' my striking last night, but I can knock guys out and have done in the past. I don't want to be on the ground with the guy, though, his BJJ is great, he's won all but one of his fights by submission. He's got a purple belt, and I'm only blue, so I don't really want to be on the ground with him. I reckon I'll be able to defend his submissions for a while, but if I get tired he's gonna get an arm, a leg, and snap it right off. I don't want that.

Us: So... can you win?

JH: Yes. If I thought I couldn't I wouldn't have taken the fight. Whether I will win is a different matter.

Us: There has been a very public war of words between you and Your Fear. Do you want to fight him?

JH: Why should I bother? On paper I'm so much better than him. We're not even in the same galaxy. However, Chris (Mitchell, Infliction FC president) came to me talking about a possible match up in the future, and I said, yeah, OK cheif. It's not like the little losers' gonna hurt me, is it?

Us: Uh.... no?

JH: Correct. Your Fear, watch out. If this fight happens, the Pommy will get you. There's nothing you can do to stop that happening.

Us: Ok... do you have anything else to say?

JH: Plenty! Firstly, I'd like to thank my wonderful sponsors at Firebird Designs and DSP Clothing. They've been great to me and I'm really glad to carry their names on my walkout shirt. Bepo- I feel no bad blood towards you- hell I respect you, for all you've done. I'm looking forward to our fight, man, so let's make it one the fans will remember for a long, long time.

Us: Finally, what are your plans for the future?

JH: I would love to stay here at Infliction, at least for another 3-4 months. If Chris will have me, I'll fight my heart out for him and the Infliction brand.

Us: And after that?

JH: Not sure, really... I dream of returning home to London and caving a few of my countrymen's faces in, and I'd like, one day, to fight in Vegas or Tokyo, the homes of MMA. But for now I'm concentrating on taking the belt, and being the best fighter I can be. After all, God gave me the looks and the skills, I just have to use them, right?

Us: Right. Thank you for your time, John, and good luck in your fight.

JH: Thanks very much!

Steven Stanson and his manager just after his first opponent in Infliction was revealed:

Stevie S: It was a thrill on Friday to get the call-up to one of the biggest orgs in Sydney. Even more than what i expected after controlling my match in the QFC against an older fighter.

Interviewer: Well you're only 18, are you sure you're up for it?

Stevie S: I live life. I went for it because if you don't, you may regret it for the rest of your life.

Interviewer: and how bout you OTT2?

Me: well, i've been screwed over a bit by the fighting sim recently. But i think Stanson's a potential champion.

Interviewer: well, German Herrara has other ideas i think...

Stevie S: seen him. What else has he got though apart from Wrestling? You tell me...

Me: We came to the conclusion that apart from a possible Slam KO, he can't beat Stanson. If he takes the fight to the ground, his BJJ skill will not suffice to force a tap out from a soon-to-be Purple Belt.

Stevie S: and that's the only way he's won so far. Say though he keeps the fight standing. I've got a Good chin though and he punches and kicks like a girl!

Interviewer: Strong words there. Prediction?

Stevie S: I rock him, he goes to the floor, and then he's forced to tap out. I'm keeping the submission method secret for now.

Me: funny thing is, i don't know if our opponent will ever know what we said today ;)...

Interviewer: thanks for your time.

Andre now the number 1 contender would like to first fight Brann again and then have his title shot. Brann has wanted a rematch and i think he should get it. I win i get into Killuminati sounds fair right. And John anytime anywhere.

Eddie Miller held a press conference today

I would like to announce that i will be retiring if i do not win my next fight. My skills were never there and inless i can fight well i will retire. My friend and training partner Andre has endorsed the move for he thinks i t will be great to have his older brother join under are manager but he can not take the load of five so unless win the next big fighter in the 265 weight class will be coming. I loved my time here in sydney and i hope that i can always be involved in someway.

Bane Baphomet is proud to bring home the Infliction strap, its been a long time coming, and that is how the last fight should have went down. I truly had him set at 100% take downs for some reason.

It feels good to be the victor of an awesome trilogy with Juan, and I know he's glad to have been able to be a part of 3 great fights, and helping Infliction put on awesome shows. Now its back to the gym to prepare for the next in line.

With the Infliction belt firmly around his waist, John Hathaway has re-signed with the org for a further five fights. His management team released the following statment.

"I am very pleased to be able to remain at Infliction. I am also very pleased to be the 170ibs champion- I'm glad the fans got to see a finish, and I hope to bring the more. All credit to Bepo for making it an entertaining fight. No, I don't know who I'll be fighting next, but whoever it is but be scared of the Pommy!"