Panel of Judges NOMINATION :)

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on now. Even HB didn't have 160 until Feb. Thread

My bad, it was 159 for 20 dollars (which seemed to upset everyone else). I stand corrected. Irrespective of this DIDM saying everyone had everything better than us is a lot of crap considering our top tier have consistantly matched any other alliance on a business level.

Also Leo Barros has nothing to do with us and never has, although I kinda liked his quirkiness/crazy dedication.

Edit: In any case this little commity people are putting together will hopefully fall flat as its a stupidly elitist idea, especially considering some are trying to exclude us on the ground of you dont like us even though we have been in this game as long as most of you and have achieved as much or more than a lot of you.

This Leo talk reminds me. MMABR should be an option for alliance of the year. I think most of us can agree that they had great impact on the game this year. Yes?

Id agree. Changed the landscape of the game significantly, just like ourselves last year.

Id agree. Changed the landscape of the game significantly, just like ourselves last year.

They were definitely the most talked about alliance, as well as the biggest. I'd say they deserve to be a part of the contest.

......considering some are trying to exclude us on the ground of you dont like us even though we have been in this game as long as most of you and have achieved as much or more than a lot of you.

Purposely leaving out members from my own alliance, b/c obviously I think most are good choices, my list would include:

Tapeleg - Like it or not DIDM, JMFC is an important and large part of the game community

I agree JMFC should be a part, I've said so.

How about this as an idea. Everyone is afraid that if we let everyone vote JMFC is going to win Alliance of the Year again. Right? So how about we just say that people can't vote for their own Alliance, their own fighter, their own company, or themselves as manager. That way no one in JMFC can vote for JMFC as Alliance of the Year (even though we clearly are, of course).

How about this as an idea. Everyone is afraid that if we let everyone vote JMFC is going to win Alliance of the Year again. Right? So how about we just say that people can't vote for their own Alliance, their own fighter, their own company, or themselves as manager. That way no one in JMFC can vote for JMFC as Alliance of the Year (even though we clearly are, of course).

i believe we did that last year a multi accounts were made to change that

I thought we got rid of all the multiple accounts? Or is there something you guys are doing that the rest of us dont know about?

Any group of judges is going fall victim to the same circlejerking and penis stroking that goes on in chat and this alone is why its a terrible idea.

lol

I don't care about the alliance of the year votes from all the JMFC members. Everybody knows Convicted Inc is the best alliance in the game. We've owned the winning percentage since winning percentage was invented. Let's face it, sitting #1 at the top of the winning percentage list for about 2 years straight now, is quite the accomplishment. And we don't have no duckers in our alliance (I'm sure maybe a few fight offers have been declined).

But that's irrelevant, the voting needs a panel to simplify things and not let people vote multiple times. Because like it or not, there's people out there scamming the system with multiple, perhaps dozens, of accounts.

there were at least 5 alliances that were more established, and had better EVERYTHING they offered, but you tools had 80 some members, so voting was just a little off so they say

That's both wrong and has nothing to do with what you quoted. Well done!

hell balls had the first 160 -- it was verified by mike cause when it showed up as 160 mike was pm'ed about it

Not only did Mike verify it, but Roy gave out samples for testing vs. 159 and even hired people so they could see for themselves. Yet despite all this, you want to call ours fake. Sad, I wasn't even questioning your, just the timing.

Real classy, boys.

To get this thing back on topic..........I think the panel should be no more then 6 people.

Obviously Mike Tycoon would be one of the guys on the panel. To be honest, if Mike is on the panel, I think the other members on the panel would take it serious no matter how they act in the forums.

So my panel would look like this

Mike Tycoon

Cardiff

DIDM

Matty Blayze

Greywar

Shiv

Again, all of this is just my opinion

Obviously Mike Tycoon would be one of the guys on the panel.

The only thing that is obvious at this point is that we're not going to come to any sort of consensus, and end of year awards aren't going to happen unless Mike, or someone Mike picks, decides how it's going to happen. No one else has the authority to decide which of these limitless options will happen.

The only thing that is obvious at this point is that we're not going to come to any sort of consensus, and end of year awards aren't going to happen unless Mike, or someone Mike picks, decides how it's going to happen. No one else has the authority to decide which of these limitless options will happen.

i agree, i tried posting award ideas as suggested by someone in this thread and the post were closed http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=19095

so who has the answers as to what is going on with awards?

so who has the answers as to what is going on with awards?

I wish we could get these answers sooner rather then later. I know we would all like to see the nominees for any of the awards.