Best way for a new manger to start an business

Hi all

first i want to say, the community here in the forum is great.

Old tigers teaching the young cubs how to hunt and are not afraid of upcoming competition.

That awesome...

So i think you all will help me with my question

I am new to this game, but since the first day its my heroine

I recently got VIP and now i want to start a business to finance my fighters nutritions, gyms and clothes

What shoul i go for?

Start a gym? Try to run a nutrition store? My photoshopskills are limited, so i think a clothsstore is out of range...

An Fighting Org maybe not the best Thing for a newb like me, i guess..

My goal isnt to gather moneymoneymoney... just earn enough money for my fighters needs will be alright.

I wouldnt really reccommend starting any company, it is a lot of responsibility. and you have to be rich to open a nutrition company, otherwise you wont put out good supps, and you will lose money, and eventually lose your v.i.p. clothing company's are the easiest to maintain to be honest. i would wait a while and study up on the game before making any quick decisions.

For a new guy, clothing is the best option of easy companies to be competitive from the start Although you will need to be artistic which you said you were not.

Gyms are another option, but they are not cash cows. Most operate just above the break even point and once they are set up are pretty boring from what I understand.

Nutrition is not a good company to open if your are new. Most nutrition companies have a 159 supp that they are selling for cheap, and you wont be able to do that on just a 50k loan.

Then there are Org's. An org can be a successful venture even for a brand new manager. The thing about orgs is they are bgi risk, big reward, but they give you a great chance for achievement. If you really like playing this game and want to get more involved then an org is the way to go. Lots of work, but also a lot of fun and very indepth part of the game. My advice if you wanted to start an org would be to do your research, make sure you dont get in over your head, nake sure you have a good understanding of what it takes to run a successful org and then go for it

I ran a great org for the last year and made a bunch of money, met a bunch of cool people, and had a blast along the way

Good luck

I would suggest trying to get employed by someone in a role you would like to do. They can teach you the ropes and you can make an informed decision

Will you earn some money if you are employed by someone?

Like i said i dont want to play simcity or financetycoon, i just want to pay my bills

Especialy for my non fighting, just training projects

If you're interested in doing org writeups plenty of people would love to employ you.

+1 Write-ups are a major amount of effort. If you are willing (and able) to write interesting previews or whathaveyou there is plenty to be earned.

If you're interested in doing org writeups plenty of people would love to employ you.

With writeups you mean creating TotT for Fight nights?

Like this one?

2) Nukam vs Roberts

205lbs- Another fighter has decided to make his professional MMA debut with us on our first event this Friday. Roberts (0-0-0) is looking to take on Nukam (0-1-0) this friday. Nukam is coming off a tough loss in the QFC via rear naked choke in the first round. If he wants to redeem himself he needs to keep this one standing and hope for the knockout. Roberts will be looking to use his muay thai and blue belt in BJJ to be Nukams second loss.

Pre-fight prediction: Nukam via decision 3rd round.

Hmm, would be a nice challenge, but since english is not my native tongue i am unsettle wether my english is good enough for that?

But i would definitely give it a try ;)

With writeups you mean creating TotT for Fight nights?

Like this one?

2) Nukam vs Roberts

205lbs- Another fighter has decided to make his professional MMA debut with us on our first event this Friday. Roberts (0-0-0) is looking to take on Nukam (0-1-0) this friday. Nukam is coming off a tough loss in the QFC via rear naked choke in the first round. If he wants to redeem himself he needs to keep this one standing and hope for the knockout. Roberts will be looking to use his muay thai and blue belt in BJJ to be Nukams second loss.

Pre-fight prediction: Nukam via decision 3rd round.

Hmm, would be a nice challenge, but since english is not my native tongue i am unsettle wether my english is good enough for that?

But i would definitely give it a try ;)

Many fight orgs have one (or more) guy who writes fight previews and fight reviews, which are posted as news. They aren't necessary, but they make the whole org more interesting. For example this is the fight org of one of my fighters which regularly publish previews and post fight reviews:

http://www.mmatycoon.com/orgpublic.php?oid=1389

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry for thread necromancy :lol2:

but i just want to say, that i decided to open a Cloth Store.

I just give it a try for fun and found out, that my photoshopskills are very rusted, but not gone for good and made imho a decently sorted Choice of Shirt'n'shorts.

So please push a thumb for me that my Bloodbath Fighting Clothes will be a sucess and i sell some shirts :winner:

whats your opinion about the stock?

Btw Happy Holidays to all of you!

For a new guy, clothing is the best option of easy companies to be competitive from the start Although you will need to be artistic which you said you were not.

Gyms are another option, but they are not cash cows. Most operate just above the break even point and once they are set up are pretty boring from what I understand.

Nutrition is not a good company to open if your are new. Most nutrition companies have a 159 supp that they are selling for cheap, and you wont be able to do that on just a 50k loan.

Then there are Org's. An org can be a successful venture even for a brand new manager. The thing about orgs is they are bgi risk, big reward, but they give you a great chance for achievement. If you really like playing this game and want to get more involved then an org is the way to go. Lots of work, but also a lot of fun and very indepth part of the game. My advice if you wanted to start an org would be to do your research, make sure you dont get in over your head, nake sure you have a good understanding of what it takes to run a successful org and then go for it

I ran a great org for the last year and made a bunch of money, met a bunch of cool people, and had a blast along the way

Good luck

This is a wise man and you should listen to him. While he is saying that starting any company is hard to do and could lose you money, you can always join an alliance. Alliances are always looking for a VIP with no company to do their bidding. In exchange you will get some great training and never have to worry about money. While that seems great you will never be your own man and always be other people's bitch.

Once you are a bitch for a while you can then be your own man. The bitch option will gain you success months faster and is much more guaranteed. Being your own man is much harder but a lot more satisfying. Both are legit options, it just comes down to what you want(I recommend bitch).