Cú Chulainn Fighting League

Here's a chance for any member of the CFL to rip on your opponent .

It's also an opportunity to Call out fighters that you want to fight .

so best of luck all and start the bulling

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude I love the name of your fight org! My dad used to tell me stories about Cuchulainn when I was a kid.

Thank you i love that stuff too , my best fighter is call fionn mc chualainn they were always my favorite stories

the salmon of knowledge is my personal favorite .

have you seen my org photo

Thank you i love that stuff too , my best fighter is call fionn mc chualainn they were always my favorite stories

the salmon of knowledge is my personal favorite .

have you seen my org photo

Just checked it out. I like it. They slaying of the hound of Chulainn. The stories of Finn MacCumhall are great as well. I love the story of how he defeated Aillen during the feast of Samhain.

Just checked it out. I like it. They slaying of the hound of Chulainn. The stories of Finn MacCumhall are great as well. I love the story of how he defeated Aillen during the feast of Samhain.

I see you own an org in Canada Dirty Boxer i only had 9 fighter so i made one Tadg mc nuada 12061. The father of fionn mcChumaill . I based him in Montreal would you be interested in signing him ?

Pm me if you create any fighters in London I'd love to have one of them fight for me .

I've sent you an offer. I've got 10 fighters already although 2 of them are of suspect talent so I may be trimming the fat, as it were. And if my Irish folklore serves me correctly, wasn't Tadg his grandfather? His father was Cumhal Mac Treadhorn, and he married Muirne, daughter of Tadg.

I've sent you an offer. I've got 10 fighters already although 2 of them are of suspect talent so I may be trimming the fat, as it were. And if my Irish folklore serves me correctly, wasn't Tadg his grandfather? His father was Cumhal Mac Treadhorn, and he married Muirne, daughter of Tadg.

I thought it was Tadg i'm really not sure i'll have to look it up .

Cool pm me if you ever release a fighter

''Slick'' Steve Wilson couldn't contain his anger :explode: after his first career defeat in last nights defeat to Niko Juutilainen at CFL 1.

Commenting as he left O'Malley's Bar he stated ''I went out there to f#ck him up, but my gameplan went to SH!T. I spent most of the fight trying to stop him from massaging me, I'm going straight to the gym and the Ozzy Osbourne-ing the F#ckin Heavy bag. Tomorrow I'll watch the video back with my trainer while wearing a straight jacket so I don't rip the arms of the chair.''

As ''Slick'' left the carpark his manager Gazza added ''Steve's young, proud and most importantly still learning, he'll be better :showoff: next fight after learning from his mistakes. I've been involved in MMA for a lifetime and I'm still learning, its an ever evolving sport and I have no doubt that this young man has a bright future ahead of him. I'd also like to congratulate Niko Juutilainen and his manager QiD for a well won fight, I hope he'll give my boy another shot, I know Steve would be back tomorrow given the chance ;) .''

''Slick'' Steve Wilson couldn't contain his anger :explode: after his first career defeat in last nights defeat to Niko Juutilainen at CFL 1.

Commenting as he left O'Malley's Bar he stated ''I went out there to f#ck him up, but my gameplan went to SH!T. I spent most of the fight trying to stop him from massaging me, I'm going straight to the gym and the Ozzy Osbourne-ing the F#ckin Heavy bag. Tomorrow I'll watch the video back with my trainer while wearing a straight jacket so I don't rip the arms of the chair.''

As ''Slick'' left the carpark his manager Gazza added ''Steve's young, proud and most importantly still learning, he'll be better :showoff: next fight after learning from his mistakes. I've been involved in MMA for a lifetime and I'm still learning, its an ever evolving sport and I have no doubt that this young man has a bright future ahead of him. I'd also like to congratulate Niko Juutilainen and his manager QiD for a well won fight, I hope he'll give my boy another shot, I know Steve would be back tomorrow given the chance ;) .''

Keep training away , get a few wins under your belt and you'll get your chance at Niko . It was a great fight 2 top fighters in a brilliant fight which got a 100% fight rating .

I sent you an offer for for CFN 1 best of luck . Niko's a good fighter and should go far with the CFL

Wilson-Juutilainen 2 could be another great fight. A rematch is guaranteed for Wilson if it is ok for the matchmaker. Hopefully it will not happen anytime soon though, as Niko will first win the lightweight tournament. :winner:

2 of the top 5 Fighters in CFL going at it on the 7th of July... That should shake up the future title picture a bit...

Well done so far

thats going to be a hell of fight . the main event for CFL 4

I'm really looking forward to how my fighter Vincenzo DeMilio will do. I seem to have found a perfect slider for him, no matter who he faces at QFC he wins by submission. So I was wondering if I could get my CFL debut with him soon, that'd certainly prove if I do have his sliders and training perfected.

i JUST signed Raimo "Rocky" Kivikorva [ 5443 ] 4-1 record

Theirry "Va Va Voom" Henry [ 11172 ] top 1000 p4p

Johnny "dtuaa" Fairtex [ 6924 ]

so the lhw division is starting to light up .

I've got a lot of plans for vincenzo

John Lennon- Stone Carter is going back to the first stage while I perform in the grand stage. I will sing a song to

carter and this is how it will go. ou're going to lose that girl,

You're going to lose that girl.

If you don't take her out tonight,

She's going to change her mind,

And I will take her out tonight,

And I will treat her kind.

You're going to lose that girl,

If you don't treat her right, my friend,

You're going to find her gone,

'cause I will treat her right, and then

You'll be the lonely one.

I'll make a point

Of taking her away from you, yeah,

The way you treat her what else can I do?

I'll make a point

Of taking her away from you, yeah,

The way you treat her what else can I do?

If you don't take her out tonight,

She's going to change her mind,

And I will take her out tonight,

And I will treat her kind.

You're going to lose that girl

Yes you will loose so badly I'll do the favor of taking her away from you.

Lennon specking a good game if he's half as good in the cage we have a hell of a fighter on our hands .

2 events coming soon looking forward too seeing some of the new fighters

check out the t-shirt for sale a kitsura Visit My Website .

heres a look at somw of t-shirts http://www.kitsura.com/site/img/mens/bluesam_item_main.jpg

and a new CFL GI

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/products/1246195627CFL%20GI.jpg