Cú Chulainn Fighting League

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are like a child with anger issues. Piss off. I swear you follow me in every thread just to say something after me. Do you really think I wouldn't be in the same position record-wise anyway at this point in time?

I have posted something to you in three threads. How is that following you around? You are like a fucking thief with denial issues. Of course your record would be different. Eat a turd.

Ok to recap:

Fight 1:

Horst Longestlastnameever vs. Robbie Mederios

Fight 2:

Kyle Lyle vs. Carlos Morales

Fight 3:

Terry Bull vs. Daniel Gibson

Fight 4:

Divji Borec vs. Niels van Herkelen

Fight 5:

Johnny English vs. David Gibson

Fight 6:

Ziggy Vondopoulos vs. Robbie Lee Swigger

Fight 7:

Louis Simmons vs. Max Power

Fight 8:

Conan Jones vs. Robbie Luger

• 2 weeks later...
Kyle Lyle: "I'd like to thank Mike for choosing me first. I will do my best to represent his team as well as the number 1 selection well. I'd also like to thank the CFL for the opportunity to take place in such a great tournament. Carlos...I hope you are trained up and prayed up, cause I am about to send you up! You won't eek a decision against me. I am gonna lay you flat the fuck out!"

:smile_anim: :smile_anim: :smile_anim:

Hello again, it's InsideMan, your source for MMA news.

Another one bites the dust. Within the last month, three grapplers have fallen to Raul Pendragon's fists within the first round. We caught up to him after his last fight:

IM: So, Raul, what do you think about [your opponent], Damon Who?

RP: The kid's young. He's got some good skills, but I've been there, done that. To his credit, he actually got me down on the ground, where I don't like to be, which is more than some of my other opponents can say. He didn't push it there, though. I'm not saying he could have taken me. Wh knows? I've never been submitted. But I think he was a little scared.

IM: Ok, so what about your last few opponents? You've been a little busier than you've been in the past.

RP: Well, to be fair, I had a bit of a break before joining CFL to rest up and train, so I didn't mind the extra fights. Plus, it's not like I was fighting every week. It's only a little bit more than I'm used to. But seriously, EJ [Davis, owner of Cu Chulainn] has got to stop setting me up with cookie cutter grapplers. I think I've proved that I can handle myself with them, and it's time for some variation. As to Fergal Rock and Willie Watson, I just got to say that they've got to widen their games. It's kind of predictable when they just keep on going for takedown after takedown. Neither one has thrown a single punch or kick in 6 fights each. C'mon!! Someone who's been around the block is gonna take advantage, and I did.

IM: Does that mean that you aren't interested in fighting any more grapplers?

RP: Well, there is one. It just so happens a grappler is kind enough to be holding my belt for me. I hope that the powers that be grant me the title shot I deserve, and Carl Allen had better be ready. To his credit, he actually has some variation in his game, unlike the amateurs I've been beating on. It won't be quite as easy to knock him down and keep him down. I mean, he IS #3 in our weightclass in the world, and I respect that. I don't think he's yet fought a skilled brawl and sprawler like myself, though, and I'm absolutely confident that, given the shot I deserve, I'll be taking that belt home real soon.

IM: Bold words. Well, there you have it MMA fanboys. Raul is gunning right for the top, and he's not planning on resting until the title is his. Sounds exciting to me...

IM: so, Raul, you've got what you want, a title fight against Carl Allen. How do you feel?

RP: Well, he hasn't accepted yet, but I'm sure he will. I've earned my shot, and he's got to recognize that. Make no mistake, this is gonna be a hell of a fight.

IM: Are you worried about the 5 round fight? You've never gone that long, and you've been quite winded after some of your fights.

RP: Not really. I don't think Carl has that kind of patience. He's never gone past 3 rounds anyway. Either way, this fight's gonna be hard and fast.

IM: Do you see another knockout within the first half of the first round, as you've done to every other fighter you've faced here in Cu Chulainn?

RP: I'd like to say I do, but I can't. Carl has never been rocked or cut, let alone knocked out in all his fights. He's got a bastard of a chin. But I've got some pretty bastard-y fists, knees, elbows, and feet *chuckles*, so I'll get to him eventually.

IM: What do you have to say to his scary ground skills?

RP: He's got to get me there first. I've been working on keeping the fight standing, and it's worked for me pretty well so far. Plus, I've never been submitted yet, so don't count me out the second I hit the floor. I plan on hanging in there.

IM: Are you bothered that there are over 100 fighters between you guys in the official tycoon p4p rankings?

RP: We've been in the game for about the same amount of time, and we have the same record. Carl has faced some pretty tough guys and won, but, then again, maybe he's just had chances I never had. I don't think he's yet faced a good standup fighter who can keep the fight on the feet as I can, and I think this is gonna be a real challenge for him. Plus, he's changed managers not too long ago. The new guy impresses me less overall, though Carl has continued to win with him against some real competition.

Anyway, I'm the third ranked welterweight in London, and he's the first. So at home, compared to the fighters we compete against, there's not too much of a gap.

IM: So how do you see this going down?

RP: As I see it, I'll be beating him outside and in the clinch for most of the first, with him throwing some feeble shots and desperately going for takedown after takedown. Then, at some point, he'll get lucky and I'll go down. He's too good to avoid that. Hopefully, it will be near the end of the round, and I can hold on. I see me finishing him by knockout in the 2nd. And I mean knockout. He's not throwing in the towel until he's out cold.

IM: Well, good luck to you. Let's hope Carl accepts the fight soon, so it's official. This is gonna be dynamite!!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

8643Fighter A ID Fight weight (optional)

Fighter B ID Days from now (optional)

No weight specified

No time specified

View stats compare:

Borec vs Bush

London

Eric Bush

Next fight London

Nori Borec

view

2009-12-31

astajerski Event

Date

Manager view

2009-12-31

SilvaDog

PHYSICAL SKILLS

193 cm Height 180 cm Proficient Boxing Abysmal

220 lbs Natural weight 205 lbs Competent Muay Thai Feeble

204.0 lbs Cut to (now) 195.7 lbs Feeble Wrestling Mediocre

Energy

Blue belt BJJ Purple belt

Min Energy

Morale

none Cuts (now) none 1790 (347 w/c) Rank 1327 (259 w/c)

none Cuts (fight) none

Hype

none Injury (now) none

Popularity

none Injury (fight) none

SLIDERS FIGHT BREAKDOWN

Boxing

Muay Thai

Wrestling

BJJ

Morale

Hype

Popularity

5-0-0 (0 NCs) Record 7-2-0 (0 NCs)

4 (80.00%) Wins TKO 0 (0.00%)

0 (0.00%) Wins Sub 3 (42.86%)

1 (20.00%) Wins Dec 4 (57.14%)

0 (0.00%) Losses KO 1 (50.00%)

0 (0.00%) Losses Sub 1 (50.00%)

0 (0.00%) Losses Dec 0 (0.00%)

W,W,W,W,W

[click to view help]

Scouting Report - Search

Fighter A ID Fight weight (optional)

Fighter B ID Days from now (optional)

No weight specified

No time specified

View stats compare:

Borec vs Bush

London

Eric Bush

Next fight London

Nori Borec

view

2009-12-31

astajerski Event

Date

Manager view

2009-12-31

SilvaDog

PHYSICAL SKILLS

193 cm Height 180 cm Proficient Boxing Abysmal

220 lbs Natural weight 205 lbs Competent Muay Thai Feeble

204.0 lbs Cut to (now) 195.7 lbs Feeble Wrestling Mediocre

Energy

Blue belt BJJ Purple belt

Min Energy

Morale

none Cuts (now) none 1790 (347 w/c) Rank 1327 (259 w/c)

none Cuts (fight) none

Hype

none Injury (now) none

Popularity

none Injury (fight) none

SLIDERS FIGHT BREAKDOWN

Boxing

Muay Thai

Wrestling

BJJ

Morale

Hype