Multi accounts

Legend2204

Some people like that do it for money to get started

No offence, but rarely do people do it right as they start while naming fighters "SparBoxing" and such. That shows prior experience with the game and looks like a multi in my eyes.

Though, the interesting thing is, who does it profit? The guy running the gym joined the game AFTER the spar account...

No offence, but rarely do people do it right as they start while naming fighters "SparBoxing" and such. That shows prior experience with the game and looks like a multi in my eyes.

Though, the interesting thing is, who does it profit? The guy running the gym joined the game AFTER the spar account...

Yeh it is an odd one, it definitely doesn't look like a new user trying to make money, all of his fighters have around the same starting balance you'd get for starting in Sydney.

I guess the guy running the gym could have taken it over from a previous user.

I know the guy who owns that gym very very well, from outside mmatycoon. I've been advising him as he learns mmatycoon from the minute he joined, and that includes him operating his gym. I am 100% positive it is NOT the gym owner having a second account for sparbots - this is something he would have discussed with me first before doing and also the gym owner only has 5 fighters right now despite being VIP so it would make ZERO sense he'd already be making multi-accounts for additional fighters... I'll let the gym owner know about this thread and see if I can get to the bottom of it, I tend to think he doesn't even know about things like multi-accounts to game the system - he's simply not that active. If this is someone else "gaming the system" to help Jay for some reason I'll make sure it comes to an end immediately. Multi-accounting is something we do not allow as an alliance and it's something we take very seriously.

I know the guy who owns that gym very very well, from outside mmatycoon. I've been advising him as he learns mmatycoon from the minute he joined, and that includes him operating his gym. I am 100% positive it is NOT the gym owner having a second account for sparbots - this is something he would have discussed with me first before doing and also the gym owner only has 5 fighters right now despite being VIP so it would make ZERO sense he'd already be making multi-accounts for additional fighters... I'll let the gym owner know about this thread and see if I can get to the bottom of it, I tend to think he doesn't even know about things like multi-accounts to game the system - he's simply not that active. If this is someone else "gaming the system" to help Jay for some reason I'll make sure it comes to an end immediately. Multi-accounting is something we do not allow as an alliance and it's something we take very seriously.

Good to hear, as mentioned the guy running the gym (Your friend) joined after the account that has the sparbots so it's probably unlikely it's anything to do with your friend. If it is a multi account then it's probably just someone who is sparring in the gym who has put the other guys in there for his own benefit without the gym owners knowledge.

It would be interesting if those guys were kicked from the gym if the manager suddenly logged in and moved them to a different gym after not logging in for over 6 weeks.

based on what I've seen of this community the correct response is to jump to the worst possible conclusion and instantly condemn the alleged offender and make a post in the forum stating that they are in fact guilty and must be banned forever.

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah people who do that are stupid. the least you could do is come up with some original names.

Personally, I don't report them unless I discover somehow that someone in my alliance is (or has) a multi. I don't like to bother wasting my time worrying about what others are doing.

About 6 months ago I had 4 accounts. I never used them to "game the system" more just because at the time I wasn't VIP at the time and wanted to be able to manage more fighters. I just wish I was smart enough at the time to "game the system" lol. Just wanted to give the perspective of a former cheater. Btw, even though I didnt use the accounts to cheat I do feel much better only having 1 now.

About 6 months ago I had 4 accounts. I never used them to "game the system" more just because at the time I wasn't VIP at the time and wanted to be able to manage more fighters. I just wish I was smart enough at the time to "game the system" lol. Just wanted to give the perspective of a former cheater. Btw, even though I didnt use the accounts to cheat I do feel much better only having 1 now.

HE`S A WITCH! BURN HIM!!!