The RHOE Presents: MORTAL KOMBAT!

At this point, I am going to declare him legally dead. That's right, Cy Nasqu punched a fighter so hard that he killed their manager. Things ain't looking good for Cheick Kongo.

Damn i'm hurry to fight against Franky the legendary org owner of syn the best org in this game ,

But if he knock out my fighter i will be very very sad :( .

Scott has been the victim of the Mortal Kombat strategy of spamming the famous leg kick over and over and over. This has been known to end friendships.

And this was not good decision making:

Scott decides to stand up and try his luck on the feet.

I knew you were going for takedowns, why wouldn't I spam kicks to negate that?

Oh, but you see, that's "cheap", apparently. I wasn't going to say anything, but I do get pretty annoyed when people bitch because -they- refused to train Muay Thai. You can do the same thing with Punches to a useless boxer.

Im just not sure how 55% counter and 55% accuracy and kicking someone you know is doing TDs is cheap. Sure I could have went 70% agg/80% dmg and punch him, but its really rolling the dice then.

Jack knew my weakness was the ground, why were you so cheap to take me down and try to submit me?

Due to a fatality during the RHOE Mortal Kombat Tournament, Bobby Helix has been released from contract and sent back to Las Vegas.

I can only hope that someone with any connection to the Voodoo community in New Orleans can pick him up and bring him back from the dead.

He is an amazing wrestling coach, liked by all at Primal Concrete Gym, a good man, son and brother.

I received this text from Mrs. Helix this afternoon. As you can see, she is not pleased with me in any capacity of the word.

*u sunuvabitch! how could u let bobby in that psychotic tournament, knowing full well what could happen? i hope u rot in hell!*

I didn't bother responding back. I haven't the words. I'm fairly certain that any words coming from me, regardless of nature, would seem ill in her eyes.

I happen to manage her other son, Bryant Helix and I feel strongly that any type of communication right now between myself and the Helix family may

appear to be in poor taste. I hope they forgive me for what I have done.

Im just not sure how 55% counter and 55% accuracy and kicking someone you know is doing TDs is cheap. Sure I could have went 70% agg/80% dmg and punch him, but its really rolling the dice then.

Jack knew my weakness was the ground, why were you so cheap to take me down and try to submit me?

Me either. It is a mystery!

Please no one complain about sliders or strategy. If you are easy to telegraph you are going to get knocked down a few pegs by good managers. Thats just how it goes.

Another good MK event here, glad to see some more fatalities!!

Okay first of all I was referring to what happens in the VIDEO GAME. If you don't know the leg kick spam in the video game then you clearly have not played enough mortal kombat with friends. "This has been known to end friendships."

SECONDLY, Jack Scott fights 100% see how it goes with ZERO other slider work. And what is this,

I wasn't going to say anything, but I do get pretty annoyed when people bitch because -they- refused to train Muay Thai
. You do know I never trained Jack Scott in anything. He has competent conditioning and worse everything else. I did not expect him to win or do well in any fight.

As someone with over 6 fighters specializing in MT, I know how to fight with them and what to do with them. I leg kick spam all the time. I clinch elbow spam too. You just didn't get the fucking point of what I was saying. Which leads me to this:

I really don't know why so many of you are so quick to be fucking dugans.

It's a mystery!

Okay first of all I was referring to what happens in the VIDEO GAME. If you don't know the leg kick spam in the video game then you clearly have not played enough mortal kombat with friends. "This has been known to end friendships."

SECONDLY, Jack Scott fights 100% see how it goes with ZERO other slider work. And what is this, . You do know I never trained Jack Scott in anything. He has competent conditioning and worse everything else. I did not expect him to win or do well in any fight.

As someone with over 6 fighters specializing in MT, I know how to fight with them and what to do with them. I leg kick spam all the time. I clinch elbow spam too. You just didn't get the fucking point of what I was saying. Which leads me to this:

i have a question for ya tho...after your post, what did you expect?

• Upvote 1

SECONDLY, Jack Scott fights 100% see how it goes with ZERO other slider work. And what is this, . You do know I never trained Jack Scott in anything. He has competent conditioning and worse everything else. I did not expect him to win or do well in any fight.

.......What exactly, pray tell, did you expect? You were vague. You got misinterpreted. It's the internet. It happens. Don't take it personally, I just get annoyed when I see people griping about sliders like that, so i'm glad you weren't.

Thanks for making me money on the show. I look forward to my continued financial success in the Rio org business. Number seven now!

• Upvote 1

I have no problem sharing Jack's success and shortcoming with your organization. Too bad he made your fighter cry for mercy before sending him six feet under. I think this tournament has been really great and am glad to be a part of it.

I have no problem sharing Jack's success and shortcoming with your organization. Too bad he made your fighter cry for mercy before sending him six feet under. I think this tournament has been really great and am glad to be a part of it.

a bit backhanded, don't ya think?

ay dude, at least u didn't lose a guy that had an elite primary, right? i mean, when u entered the guy, i thought the whole thing was based on him losing, right? an elite boxer, an elite wrestler and a red belt all fell down, all released with no derogatory comments.

a bit backhanded, don't ya think?

His free agent beat the guy I made a month before the tourney for the hell of it. I'll care when he beats Heinrich Dussander or Jack Ryan.

As for the tourney? My early pick to take the entire thing is Kongo, with General Bonkers taking a close second.

• Upvote 1

No more drama in the tournament thread, please. That was another stunning round, with every fight finished! I really hope we can keep this up - it would be tremendous if every fight got finished with a fatality.

• Upvote 1

i have a question , does a stoppage by cut is a fatality ?

Fighters who not only lose their fight, but are finished in the process (sub, KO, TKO, doesn't matter) are considered to have to suffered a FATALITY

cut is a tko so would think so

this is an interesting tourney -- would be cool to see a unlimited skill tourney like this -- with a huge payout like the syn tourney or something -- just to see if any top guys would be put in

Cuts aren't just a fatality - they are the best fatality.

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t169/Inspectorchao/BJ%20PENN/BJChokesStevenson.gif

• Upvote 1

this is an interesting tourney -- would be cool to see a unlimited skill tourney like this -- with a huge payout like the syn tourney or something -- just to see if any top guys would be put in

Seconding this

• Upvote 1